Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: UNPREVOKED ATTACK BY AW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Korrd, Lump_lorry and a few others also have english as a second langauge and do perectly fine... And from what I have seen he is American and speaks English.... So yeah if you cannot type straight then have someone else represent your clan... Who can communicate with everyone else....
... Well then, i must say, type very slowly Wedge...
Yes and think about what posts you make before you make them as they can seriously affect people's opinion of you. And as you have demonstrated for the whole server your posts are affecting people in a negative manner.....
Apparently today is flame CUFF day!!!
Roast CUFF that is definately on the menu today....
Boring!

Why don't you guys mosey over to the Epopt Auction.. Sheesh. at least we can spell, form sentences, and punctuate over there!
Good, Bs is also hostile to CUFF, good to have another clan on our side...
' Wrote:Hasn't this thing run it's course yet?

It ran its course 5 months ago, and that should have been the end of it. Apparently, they disagree..
Well CUFF disobeyed the order to stay out of Minor. So they are now fully hostile to Bs|
Hmmm, I might as well set the Cuff to unfriendly now that the HF and the AW, both our friends and Allies do not like them......

Damn I wish they never came back to Disco...
Verginix Out
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13