Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: UNPREVOKED ATTACK BY AW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Why the hell are you surprised that no-one likes anyone tagged as CUFF?

Did you seriously think that everyone would just 'forgive and forget' after all the **** that happened the last time you were here?

Also none of this has anything to due with what happened anywhere else, ok?

So stop dragging other games and platforms into FL for a change, you CUFF did it the last time and you've already started doing it again.

Also, CUFF leader, why are you letting wedge answer questions directed to you? The last time wedge was answering questions and setting CUFF policy he was causing alot of the problems most people had with CUFF.

If you want people to trust CUFF tagged players you need to stop complaining about being shot at and also stop coming up with pathetic and pointless excuses and/or reasons.

The AW and dab will always pounce on anything CUFF do wrong, the others might change their stance towards you, but only if you stop aggravating them.

If you want weapons that can only be bought in a system you've been asked to stay out of then why don't you RP alittle and offer others money to get them for you?

After all this is an RP server, so what if you have to pay alittle extra to get the weapons you need, at least your not getting shot at for trying to buy them.

On the subject of RP if your truely going to align with the KNF why don't you use kusari ships and weapons?

The benefits are obvious, no-one shooting at you for entering their home system, easy access to ships and weapons and they work briliantly against players, try taking on 4 NPC chimaeras and find out if you don't believe me.
*sighs* OK, wolf, you're right...
Sorry, Wolf I should control my typing a little better but the CUFF need to stop acting like they own the server and like they entitled that is my last word on the matter.....
Were not even acting like we own it . that's what your doing an to point this out one are guys --->off his cuff tag was attack <---- By HF an I think not sure AW . trying to get a hold of him . I know he didn't get any screen shots but I wish he did . but what I was told was he had new tag maybe a day or two an out of the blue he was attack no word or anything an unprovoked . ooo plus he was in a train . soo how would this info come to hand that he was cuff ?an using that tag that didn't have a cuff tag on it ?mmmmmmmmm will ?I'll leave that to wolf . b/c wolf knows the answer to that as will as I do an one other person who over stepped.

we came back here again to play right not play like I did last time . Yes I was hot head an mad b/c one time allies had stab us in the back an I want blood .Yes we bet them in a final show down in clan match but I wasn't happy with it I wanted more so I came here looking for real WA fighters . yes on my PK tag I found a few . but on my cuff tag I found none .

OK that's the flippen pasted

we'er here to play clean so get off are flippen backs an get over it .

Thank you
ARC-170 AKA Rogueclone(xbox/xbox360 tag)

sorry about the spelling boys
I was the only one to attack a CUFF from HF and that is because we are shoot on sight only because our allies are... Now if player who is in CUFF was attacked off tag that is most likely because HF ARE PIRATES. And BTW I can barely read your posts wedge spell your words corectly so I can discuss things with you.

I will now attempt to end this fruitless arguement! I will apologize for being a bit biased and rude toward CUFF but Wedge you are not helping my opinion of you making false accusations and whatnot. Then the lying and the lying and more lying I have seen already and you have been back for what two weeks?

And the WA is gone for good they left check back a few pages and why not ask about things. And it seems we have one thing in common Wedge we both hate WA! So instead of sitting here arguing maybe we should try to work things out. But first everyone must come clean....And Wedge HF has not attacked CUFF before you entered Theta and we gave pretty good warning if you read....
Tank, i thought u were off the subject. We're also Mercs, not only pirates. So... CUFF, we have every right to attack you, so stop crying. Yay for me, i turned 13 yesterday!!
' Wrote:Yay for me, i turned 13 yesterday!!

Read this flyer: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=
' Wrote:I was the only one to attack a CUFF from HF and that is because we are shoot on sight only because our allies are... Now if player who is in CUFF was attacked off tag that is most likely because HF ARE PIRATES. And BTW I can barely read your posts wedge spell your words corectly so I can discuss things with you.

I will now attempt to end this fruitless arguement! I will apologize for being a bit biased and rude toward CUFF but Wedge you are not helping my opinion of you making false accusations and whatnot. Then the lying and the lying and more lying I have seen already and you have been back for what two weeks?

And the WA is gone for good they left check back a few pages and why not ask about things. And it seems we have one thing in common Wedge we both hate WA! So instead of sitting here arguing maybe we should try to work things out. But first everyone must come clean....And Wedge HF has not attacked CUFF before you entered Theta and we gave pretty good warning if you read....

Am not lying about anything . You just said you attack him right ? He wasn't on a cuff tag but you knew he was cuff . he only had the tag for a few days. so tell me who give you the info ? two unsure but I was told that he was in your space .

Am not making any false accusations if I can get a hold of this player an if the sev comes up I ask that we have in game court meeting you me an this player an one Adm that I can trust . Wolf or igiss . An this for real he tell his side of the story an you tell your side of the story .

Now what do you mean WA is gone ? I haven't check their forums in sometime . plsz fill me in about this .

thanks
ARC-170 AKA Rogueclone(xbox/xbox360 tag)
Thats another reason why CUFF get hammered regularly, none of you seem to bother to read or do any background checks on a forum/server before waltzing in and annoying everyone.

Theres a search function on the forums for a reason, use it.

We're fed up of having to tell you CUFF what you can't be bothered to find out for yourselves.

Look for yourselves for once.
OKAY WEDGE, even IF I KNEW SOMEONE WAS CUFF AND KILLED HIM IT IS MOST LIKELY BECAUSE HF KILLS PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE PIRATES AND FYI NO ONE EXCEPT ALLIES ARE PERMITTED IN VESPUCCI AND MOST LIKELY SAID PERSON DID NOT RESPOND TO OUR HAILS IN THE CASE THIS ACTUALY HAPPENED. and BY THE WAY if I wanted to kill CUFF the death toll would be pretty high by now! There has only been one CUFF killed by HF.

And if another was killed off tags well sorry but that sort of thing happens! It happens to my trader quite frequently. And the WA has left FL they are no longer here they kicked Dab from their ranks because he would not let them destroy AW. And we kicked them from the server I should know because the same ******* happened to me. in the future WEDGE GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR *** and read the fricken posts on the forums.

Sorry to all on the server who may become angry because of my rant but I feel it is needed...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13