Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: UNPREVOKED ATTACK BY AW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
CUFF,Dec 14 2006, 02:12 AM Wrote:Ok sorry Ya that was my huggy and sold the wepons to a WA member and started Pk .That huggy only existed for aprox two days before we started PK get over it. In any case cut the crap too much dramma i am just telling you PK nobody had problems with as we were cuff so stop the dramma and war crap get over it and play the game. Its unproffetional to have biast cause we spanked you in the console world. lol
[snapback]48461[/snapback]

Cut the dramma this is getting stupid. We are hear and not going. Hear to have fun cut the war crap. To premature if you ask me being on server for a total of 4 or five days lol

I will not comment on old crap any longer. We are hear to have fun play good and thats all yu need. You got spanked in console world cut the bias hear and leave it in console world. We are hear to have fun. If you want us to leave being your server and all tell us and we will dont whant to feel unwelcome or anything. I am not just a general in this game i am a general of aprox 10,000 members world wide. Cut the crap i would expect more from a five year old. Oh ya get the moderator to post how long cuff stayed last time before we started PK. "A couple of days" lol One player did not make all of us.

Dont post in this forum thread about past crap only about present. Quit winning do you want a resolution or not?
As Lump Lorry stated, the HF is now starting a hunt for all CUFF ships. (Lump, now that i got promoted, tank and i are equal. I can issue orders too) Be on guard CUFF. If a war starts...
BestFlyerHere,Dec 14 2006, 02:30 AM Wrote:As Lump Lorry stated, the HF is now starting a hunt for all CUFF ships. (Lump, now that i got promoted, tank and i are equal. I can issue orders too) Be on guard CUFF. If a war starts...
[snapback]48466[/snapback]

ok if thats how you wanna play we will play fair but a resolution is what we want. We will not back down from you but its kinda rediculas in my oppinion. We have only been on server for very little now and have done nothing to intimidate you in any way at all. Shows write there you have Bias from console world. Well a server owned by AW cuff shows up they get there undies in a bunch. Oh no. You wanna get every faction after us we will bring in our own then. You wanna play like a five year old then do it. Just shows everyone if you are rivals with WA you are not welcome on this server.
*Sigh* CUFF, for all your bumbling, you really now very little about who you are dealing with.

In case you haven't figured this into that rock-hard head of yours, AW isn't in WA anymore. We don't play against you on console, and we have no need to. I see us beating you senseless on here.. Why take it elsewhere?

I'll leave you to try to figure out the rest of what you need to know on your own.

Oh, and 10,000 members, don't make me laugh. Your starting to get so pathetic I'm gonna hurl from the laughter. I've seen your forums, they don't have crap worth of people on them. "Cut the drama," cut the bullcrap.
Umm Flyer just because you can issue orders does not mean I do not have to clear them just an FYI for future reference. And if AW intends to hunt CUFF we will help them but until AW takes a political stance we do nothing.
yes, sir
Dab,Dec 14 2006, 02:41 AM Wrote:*Sigh* CUFF, for all your bumbling, you really now very little about who you are dealing with.

In case you haven't figured this into that rock-hard head of yours, AW isn't in WA anymore. We don't play against you on console, and we have no need to. I see us beating you senseless on here.. Why take it elsewhere?

I'll leave you to try to figure out the rest of what you need to know on your own.
Oh, and 10,000 members, don't make me laugh. Your starting to get so pathetic I'm gonna hurl from the laughter. I've seen your forums, they don't have crap worth of people on them. "Cut the drama," cut the bullcrap.
[snapback]48471[/snapback]
lol maybe you should worry about your own dying faction leave mine up to me.
I dont raly care what you have to say about us any longer all i want is a answere resolution yes or no? It would be pathetic if you did not knowing we just got hear to the server a little bit ago. Go ahead hunt us we arent ready for a fight but just shows your level thats all.

We would like a diplomatic resolution? If war in the future starts then so be but attacking us as we just got hear is a very dirty tactic! We would have never done that to you in console world but yet again we are not in console world are we? We did not even fire on your trains that came to scan us for you yesturday! We showed good faith why cant you?

*Sigh* Last comment I'm gonna make is this;

AW members are free to engage CUFF wherever, and whenever they wish to. The CUFF have already attacked people on the server, and so I can easily tell you think your ready enough to fight people. Cut with the bull**** and making yourself seem so powerful. If you had 10,000 members, people would hear of it. Before you came to FL, NO ONE had ever heard of you. Your an MA2 and CS clan. And there is none with 10,000 members. If you did have 10,000 you wouldn't be trying to use it to intimidate us. You'd be bringing 100 people onto the server just to fight us. God this is pathetic.

Thats it, I'm done, stay out of my way on the server, and you won't get killed. Get in my way, or force my hand and we will wipe you from the server again.
Dab,Dec 14 2006, 03:16 AM Wrote:*Sigh* Last comment I'm gonna make is this;

AW members are free to engage CUFF wherever, and whenever they wish to. The CUFF have already attacked people on the server, and so I can easily tell you think your ready enough to fight people. Cut with the bull**** and making yourself seem so powerful. If you had 10,000 members, people would hear of it. Before you came to FL, NO ONE had ever heard of you. Your an MA2 and CS clan. And there is none with 10,000 members. If you did have 10,000 you wouldn't be trying to use it to intimidate us. You'd be bringing 100 people onto the server just to fight us. God this is pathetic.

Thats it, I'm done, stay out of my way on the server, and you won't get killed. Get in my way, or force my hand and we will wipe you from the server again.
[snapback]48478[/snapback]
You still got that in your head. lol Well maybe one day you will have that many members but 10,000 is a rough estimate as we consider two large gamming communities we own as cuff members. Do your homework i cant do it for you Cuff Out. Get that out of your head keep it to Freelancer gameplay topics. Thanks

CUFF,Dec 14 2006, 03:21 AM Wrote:You still got that in your head. lol Well maybe one day you will have that many members but 10,000 is a rough estimate as we consider two large gamming communities we own as cuff members. Do your homework i cant do it for you Cuff Out. Get that out of your head keep it to Freelancer gameplay topics.  Thanks
[snapback]48479[/snapback]

oh ya your making it a AW vs Cuff thing when clearly its not.
Dab, ur right, he lies and bumbles on and on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13