Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: UNPREVOKED ATTACK BY AW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Korrd,Dec 14 2006, 08:28 AM Wrote:Well, i don't like flame wars either.
The AW didn't start the flame. In fact, when i saw the cuff in the server, i notified the fleet to stand alert, but not to attack them unless provoked first (read, fired upon us first). I had a hope that they would had grown, and will play like nice people.
My hopes went down by a margin when i spoke to rouge, and asked him if the CUFF was back. He told me "I don't know, ask them". And he denied being part of cuff when in fact there was a CUFF char on his account. I have a video of that as i was testing gamecam on that moment.

And then, the flame started. Why we can't have a war without flames? I don't know. Maybe because one of the sides is too arrogant and the other too childish.... I don't know. But i would like it to stop.
[snapback]48574[/snapback]

Will this 2nd mod has said something now waiting for the other 2 .
Korrd I'm no more a fun of flame wars then you are . Now korrd am sorry to say this but your guys fired 1st this time . sorry I didnt get the srceen shot b/c I didnt know how to take shot but now I do. Also rouge is the other new guy in the clan so he dosent know much . This flame war may of start again do to dab . I asked him why the unpervoked attack by [AW]ICONIAN. an stilll no real answer from him .

an yes korrd were back to play clean

Tank Target
Their is no sev rule saying we cannot go here or their .Understand ? again their your sev rules that are real then their your made up clan rules that are not real . if we have to shop in that sector we will.

DBoy1612
same thing being said to you as Tank Target

wedge antilles,Dec 14 2006, 10:54 AM Wrote:Will this 2nd mod has said something  now waiting for the other 2 .
Korrd I'm no more a fun of flame wars then you are . Now korrd am sorry to say this but your guys fired 1st this time . sorry I didnt get the srceen shot b/c I didnt know how to take shot but now I do. Also rouge is the other new guy in the clan so he dosent know much . This flame war may of start again do to dab . I asked him why the unpervoked attack by [AW]ICONIAN. an stilll no real answer from him .

an yes korrd were back to play clean

Tank Target
Their is no sev rule saying  we cannot go here or their .Understand ? again their your sev rules that are real then their your made up clan rules that are not real . if we have to shop in that sector we will. 

DBoy1612
same thing being said to you as Tank Target
[snapback]48589[/snapback]

Wedge, firstly.. i'm a former server admin, so I'm gonna say this.

Your statement is a "He said v She said" statement. Neither side can be proved to have been the one who fired on first, so it's a moot point. You *CANNOT* argue it without evidence to back it up. Not knowing how to make screenies is hardly any excuse.

Secondly.. Omicron Minor.

Discovery 24/7 is a *ROLE PLAY* server, meaning that clans are free to set down what ever rules they see fit on the systems they control. Yes, this include BlackSquadron and Omicron Minor. My suggestion: Follow the host clan's system rules. If you're in Rheinland, you're at the mercy of RM> If you're in Bretonnia, You're at the mercy of SF. If you're in Theta, AW. If you're in Minor, then you're MOST DEFINITELY at the mercy of Bs|. Just cause it's not in the server rules doesn't mean you can just fly around and say "You can't tell me what to do in this system." Yes, you are free to go wherever you want, but for RP purposes, if a clan says get out, and stay out.. you got two choices.

a) get out and stay out
b) get fired on for breaking system rules.

Such rules as this are not always posted on the forums, so beware.

: I'm in no mood to see the server go into flame fest again. Granted the server could use a war, but not like this. You want to go after CUFF, be my guest. I ain't gonna stop you. I've even told several clans they want MANDALORE to go after em, pay me. I'll do it. BUT... Give them a wide berth. Give them a chance.

for AW: Stand down. Unless you see them in Theta, my recommendation is don't actively hunt them.

CUFF: Start doing more Role Playing by following host clan rules when you're in their system. Saying "secret" "none of your business" is a good way to go on their hostile list, and I'm fairly certain you're already on a few hostile lists now.

That's all i gotta say
' Wrote:Wedge, firstly.. i'm a former server admin, so I'm gonna say this.

Your statement is a "He said v She said" statement. Neither side can be proved to have been the one who fired on first, so it's a moot point. You *CANNOT* argue it without evidence to back it up. Not knowing how to make screenies is hardly any excuse.

Secondly.. Omicron Minor.

Discovery 24/7 is a *ROLE PLAY* server, meaning that clans are free to set down what ever rules they see fit on the systems they control. Yes, this include BlackSquadron and Omicron Minor. My suggestion: Follow the host clan's system rules. If you're in Rheinland, you're at the mercy of RM> If you're in Bretonnia, You're at the mercy of SF. If you're in Theta, AW. If you're in Minor, then you're MOST DEFINITELY at the mercy of Bs|. Just cause it's not in the server rules doesn't mean you can just fly around and say "You can't tell me what to do in this system." Yes, you are free to go wherever you want, but for RP purposes, if a clan says get out, and stay out.. you got two choices.

a) get out and stay out
B)get fired on for breaking system rules.

Such rules as this are not always posted on the forums, so beware.

: I'm in no mood to see the server go into flame fest again. Granted the server could use a war, but not like this. You want to go after CUFF, be my guest. I ain't gonna stop you. I've even told several clans they want MANDALORE to go after em, pay me. I'll do it. BUT... Give them a wide berth. Give them a chance.

for AW: Stand down. Unless you see them in Theta, my recommendation is don't actively hunt them.

CUFF: Start doing more Role Playing by following host clan rules when you're in their system. Saying "secret" "none of your business" is a good way to go on their hostile list, and I'm fairly certain you're already on a few hostile lists now.

That's all i gotta say

ok I see your point.
their the sev rule that we have to list to then each faction as their own rule that we may listen to if we want to . thank you wolf pack
They are on our KoS (Kill on sight) list, not on out HaK (Hunt and Kill) list, so we will not go after them, unless they show on our sensors. And by sensors i don't mean the chat list. Unless they enter Theta. CUFF go theta, they won't leave alive.
Wedge, the same goes for Vespucci. Enter and i will personally see to the complete destruction of CUFF. It is off limits. TankTarget and I are currently discussing our status with you. Most likely hostile. If HF in Vespucci tells you to get out, get out now. If you don't, I will kill you, which will make me happy...
Yes it will make me happy too flyer, very happy. And wedge please do me a favor USE GRAMMAR and have full words complete sentences and whatnot.....
' Wrote:Yes it will make me happy too flyer, very happy. And wedge please do me a favor USE GRAMMAR and have full words complete sentences and whatnot.....

So sayeth the King of Punctuation.

Mirror.. Mirror.
' Wrote:for AW: Stand down. Unless you see them in Theta, my recommendation is don't actively hunt them.

The thing is, they have ALREADY been seen in Omicron Theta. This was AFTER being told not to. We have a screenshot of it, and I personally have seen Rogue (Rogue Clone) going through. He was told to get out, he sat somewhere for 15 minutes, then finally went to Gamma. TWO seperate occasions they have entered Theta after being told AW will not allow them there. That would justify the KoS for the factions.

BTW, Rogue. A faction is free to attack another anytime it chooses. We aren't restricted by the server from having a war.
Shamus? No one asked you, and I have better grammar than most so zip it.

And yes I have seen CUFF in theta more than ought to be....
' Wrote:Wedge, the same goes for Vespucci. Enter and i will personally see to the complete destruction of CUFF. It is off limits. TankTarget and I are currently discussing our status with you. Most likely hostile. If HF in Vespucci tells you to get out, get out now. If you don't, I will kill you, which will make me happy...

Same for Omicron Minor, second you enter. BOOM your dead, no questions asked.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13