Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • Name: Clayton.Scott

• Height: 1.88

• Weight:90 kg

• Previous Jobs: none really

• Qualifications: Learned about criminal statics, in university on manhatten

• Brief Biography: I was about 16 when i wanted to join the LPI, i've was excited to see if i could ever be a LPI, my parents died in a war between order and Liberty, so i was on my own, but made it, they were in the navy, but that was too heavy for me, so i picked the LPI, to protect and serve.

• Reasons for Joining: Wanna keep the high security up in Liberty space.
Hull O'Brian was sitting in his office, the dull ache of his broken nose reminding him that he was still alive...

"Might as well check the New Recruit File..."

First up:

' Wrote:-= Comm ID: Sprinks, Cho =-
-= Target ID: Recruitment office; LPI =-
-= Transmission initiated =-
-= Subject: Application =-
  • Name: Cho Sprinks
  • Height: 175cm
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Previous Jobs: Liberty Navy Secondary Fleet, training and patrols in Ontario/California/Colorado sector
  • Qualifications: VHF training, expertise in Avenger class; multiple large-scale-engagements supporting LN Primary against Rheinland as well as outcast incursions; joint patrols with LPI officers
  • Brief Biography: I was born on Planet Denver to a Kusari businesswoman and a DSE miner father. I developed an interest in spacecrafts early on which I focused on in my free time. Due to all the talk I heard about the increasing piracy levels that threatened not only my parents' jobs and lives I soon decided that I would dedicate my life on making Liberty a safer place. During school I was strongly engaged in martial arts class which - in combination with my Kusarian heritage - earned me the nickname "Senshi"; it kinda stuck even into my navy career.
  • Reasons for Joining: After finishing school with 17, I was recruited into Secondary Navy Fleet, where I absolved basic training and gained combat experience in aforementioned sectors. After the Rheinland conflict escalated, dozens of recruits rallied to the Navy, and with dismay I noticed a decline in the training and quality levels in the ranks. During several joint operations with LPI forces I could enjoy a whole different level of comradeship and overall "class". After the last long joint LPI patrol with officers Smith, Hunter and Sinclair I decided to make things final and join the more attractive peace-keeping force. Also, I'm excited to learn the qualities of a completely different fighter layout with the Liberator.
[font=Fixedsys]-= User Disconnect =-
-= Terminating Transmission =-

Hmmm.... Previous fighter experience.... Done a few ops with Officers already..

GRANTED Weicome to the force. Get a libby outfitted and labled as :

LPI-Cho.Sprinks[RO]

Register your 5KYP3 protocol with us so we can log you into the comms network.

' Wrote:
  • Name: Clayton.Scott

• Height: 1.88

• Weight:90 kg

• Previous Jobs: none really

• Qualifications: Learned about criminal statics, in university on manhatten

• Brief Biography: I was about 16 when i wanted to join the LPI, i've was excited to see if i could ever be a LPI, my parents died in a war between order and Liberty, so i was on my own, but made it, they were in the navy, but that was too heavy for me, so i picked the LPI, to protect and serve.

• Reasons for Joining: Wanna keep the high security up in Liberty space.

"Hmm... This one has some book learning, but I would like to see a little more info on him."

Hull stamped it: "HOLD FOR ADDITIONAL INFO."

Hull took out the pain killers the Doc had given him. He looked them over., set the pill bottle on the desk, and decided to take some old fashion medicine.... Tequila.
* Name: Clayton.Scott
* Height: 1.88
* Weight:90 kg
* Previous Jobs: i Traded for DSE
* Qualifications: Learned about criminal statics, in university on manhatten
* Brief Biography: I was about 16 when i wanted to join the LPI, i've was excited to see if i could ever be a LPI, my parents died in a war between order and Liberty, so i was on my own, but made it, they were in the navy, but that was too heavy for me, so i picked the LPI, to protect and serve. I was in war with order when i was in LSF, but it nearly been my death, so i decided to startover for a new life and maybe more calm.
* Reasons for Joining: Wanna keep the high security up in Liberty space, and been Liberty navy before, and i worked for LSF some other time ago, where we was in war with the order, where i was shoot out in an escape pod, and another LSF took me to manhatten, where i was starting a new life
* Name: Alexis.Monorov
* Height: 1.92
* Weight:110 kg
* Previous Jobs: Explorer Innovator
* Qualifications: F / VH / Bombers Self trained trial and error, not many errors since am here ofcourse !
* Brief Biography: Since i was but a child it has been my dream to explore the stars, when i became 17 i started working towards that dream and i did achieve it, i bought my first light fighter and zoomed out of the atomosphere just to run into my first pirate in our own Librety space, imagine my shock "how bad is it really?", in the few years that followed i came to the realization its really really bad and how police and navy are barely keeping up and if any children are to ever accomplish their dreams in the next generation some serious work blood and sweat has to be shed, and who else to do that other than myself a dreamer, it was such a difficult conclusion to come to but i finally made up my mind, i shall be the peace that holds our systems together, i shall be the protector of the weak and the punisher of the wicked, i shall be an Agent of the glorious LPI.
* Reasons for Joining:I do it for the next generation i do it for the dreamers and the innocent, i will keep these sectors clean of all the rubbish if it cost me my life, i would rather be the one to die than a whole generation plauged by piracy and unlawfulness. Long live the LPI
Hull O'Brian notices that his inbox has a folder in it... Marked "Recruitment".............

Lets see what we have.....

' Wrote:* Name: Clayton.Scott
* Height: 1.88
* Previous Jobs: i Traded for DSE
* Qualifications: Learned about criminal statics, in university on manhatten
* Brief Biography: I was about 16 when i wanted to join the LPI, i've was excited to see if i could ever be a LPI, my parents died in a war between order and Liberty, so i was on my own, but made it, they were in the navy, but that was too heavy for me, so i picked the LPI, to protect and serve. I was in war with order when i was in LSF, but it nearly been my death, so i decided to startover for a new life and maybe more calm.
* Reasons for Joining: Wanna keep the high security up in Liberty space, and been Liberty navy before, and i worked for LSF some other time ago, where we was in war with the order, where i was shoot out in an escape pod, and another LSF took me to manhatten, where i was starting a new life

Ah, he did fill out more info....

"Former LSF.... Willingness to serve... Sure , why not?"

GRANTED

I hope to see LPI-Clayton.Scott[RO] out there soon.

Ok, next:

' Wrote:* Name: Alexis.Monorov
* Height: 1.92
* Weight:110 kg
* Previous Jobs: Explorer Innovator
* Qualifications: F / VH / Bombers Self trained trial and error, not many errors since am here ofcourse !
* Brief Biography: Since i was but a child it has been my dream to explore the stars, when i became 17 i started working towards that dream and i did achieve it, i bought my first light fighter and zoomed out of the atomosphere just to run into my first pirate in our own Librety space, imagine my shock "how bad is it really?", in the few years that followed i came to the realization its really really bad and how police and navy are barely keeping up and if any children are to ever accomplish their dreams in the next generation some serious work blood and sweat has to be shed, and who else to do that other than myself a dreamer, it was such a difficult conclusion to come to but i finally made up my mind, i shall be the peace that holds our systems together, i shall be the protector of the weak and the punisher of the wicked, i shall be an Agent of the glorious LPI.
* Reasons for Joining:I do it for the next generation i do it for the dreamers and the innocent, i will keep these sectors clean of all the rubbish if it cost me my life, i would rather be the one to die than a whole generation plauged by piracy and unlawfulness. Long live the LPI

Hmmm... A man with a mission... we can certainly use some of those..

GRANTED

Hope to see LPI-Alexis.Monorov[RO] soon also.

If you gents can get us your 5KYP3 protocols, we will get you registered into the comms systems. Also, check out Message # 1 of the LPI msg dump for helpful links.
* Name: James Raynor
* Height: 1.89
* Previous Jobs:
BMM Secondary Mining Fleet - captain of BMM "Dover", Hegemon-class ship
Interspace Secondary Division - captain of Crane-class train
LPI Secondary Squadron, Border Patrol Unit - captain of Liberty Gunboat, Texas
* Qualifications: I've finished Westpoint Academy, was a navy officer during Nomad War, proved myself as a good captain of large and capital-class vessels
* Brief Biography: My father, Andrew Raynor was a navy officer, commander of Liberty Dreadnought. All his free time he was trying to spent with me and mom. He taught me how to have an influence on people. When I became a fighter pilot, I was assigned to Marcus Walker's cruiser battle group. When all this nomad mess had started, we've been declared as enemies of the state. Many of my friends died then, but my nightmare was just starting. When we were helping Trent and Juny on orbit of Manhattan, battleship that blocked tradelane to Westpoint were commanded by... my father. I'm sure, he hadn't been infected, he was doing his job...
Once the Nomad War finished. I left navy and become a freelancer. But several years ago I understood, that I can't run from my past. My father was a damn good officer...
* Reasons for Joining: It seems that nor LSF nor LN don't want to mess with someone like me, and I just want to serve my homeland as good as my father did. LPI is my last chance to prove my country that I'm still in business and can serve well.
Skype name: Mick-In-Conflict
  • Name: Bo

• Age: Umm, Bo never counted. But Bo'll start to count if he gets in. But Bo must be old, since Bo always had bigger beard than the rest of the 'bo-s around on Pitts.

• Height: Bo can't stand up in the cockpit of his Waran.

• Weight: *jumps in place* Umm, Bo heavy.

• Previous Jobs: Umm Bo was... the 'see-oh' of a biiig corp.. or.. ah-shun. Minig stuff. Yes. After being a bum on Pitts. And went far away. Bo flew Waran there. Minig the umm... rocks. But it was too dangerous job, so I left them <strike>alone</strike> there to mine and came home.

• Qualifications: Bo can eat everything. And Bo can read now, learned it far at that... corp-orr-ah-shun. Where Bo was 'see-oh'. Bo can fly a bit too and shot... rocks before.

• Brief Biography: Short huhh? They never liked Bo where Bo was. They never like cops either. So Bo thought he would be great cop.

• Reasons for Joining: Serve and protect and drink. No, not drink. Serve and protect.
A geek once told Bo that Bo's 5KYP3-thing can be de... deco... So it's in Bo's comm-stuff. In it. He told.
' Wrote:* Name: James Raynor
* Height: 1.89
* Previous Jobs:
BMM Secondary Mining Fleet - captain of BMM "Dover", Hegemon-class ship
Interspace Secondary Division - captain of Crane-class train
LPI Secondary Squadron, Border Patrol Unit - captain of Liberty Gunboat, Texas
* Qualifications: I've finished Westpoint Academy, was a navy officer during Nomad War, proved myself as a good captain of large and capital-class vessels
* Brief Biography: My father, Andrew Raynor was a navy officer, commander of Liberty Dreadnought. All his free time he was trying to spent with me and mom. He taught me how to have an influence on people. When I became a fighter pilot, I was assigned to Marcus Walker's cruiser battle group. When all this nomad mess had started, we've been declared as enemies of the state. Many of my friends died then, but my nightmare was just starting. When we were helping Trent and Juny on orbit of Manhattan, battleship that blocked tradelane to Westpoint were commanded by... my father. I'm sure, he hadn't been infected, he was doing his job...
Once the Nomad War finished. I left navy and become a freelancer. But several years ago I understood, that I can't run from my past. My father was a damn good officer...
* Reasons for Joining: It seems that nor LSF nor LN don't want to mess with someone like me, and I just want to serve my homeland as good as my father did. LPI is my last chance to prove my country that I'm still in business and can serve well.

' Wrote:
  • Name: Bo

• Age: Umm, Bo never counted. But Bo'll start to count if he gets in. But Bo must be old, since Bo always had bigger beard than the rest of the 'bo-s around on Pitts.

• Height: Bo can't stand up in the cockpit of his Waran.

• Weight: *jumps in place* Umm, Bo heavy.

• Previous Jobs: Umm Bo was... the 'see-oh' of a biiig corp.. or.. ah-shun. Minig stuff. Yes. After being a bum on Pitts. And went far away. Bo flew Waran there. Minig the umm... rocks. But it was too dangerous job, so I left them <strike>alone</strike> there to mine and came home.

• Qualifications: Bo can eat everything. And Bo can read now, learned it far at that... corp-orr-ah-shun. Where Bo was 'see-oh'. Bo can fly a bit too and shot... rocks before.

• Brief Biography: Short huhh? They never liked Bo where Bo was. They never like cops either. So Bo thought he would be great cop.

• Reasons for Joining: Serve and protect and drink. No, not drink. Serve and protect.
A geek once told Bo that Bo's 5KYP3-thing can be de... deco... So it's in Bo's comm-stuff. In it. He told.

Both ACCEPTED. Bo, your qualifications seem to be outstanding. Jimmy, we're gonna give you that second chance you want. Get yourselves a pair of Libbies off the maintenance line and get in space.