Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A teacher eh? Be careful around the other officers. Some of them don't like teachers. You must also provide us your 5KYP3 protocols.

Accepted
  • Name: Vincent Vega
  • Height: Six feets
  • Weight: 142 lbs
  • Previous Jobs: Shooting instructor
  • Qualifications: Weapon license, First aid training, Bsic Zero-G and Flight trainings.
  • Brief Biography:I was born in Manhattan. Being young and desperate, after graduating a school, i have rolled into a dangerous and shady world of gambling. Eventually, when i realized im going deeper into it, i was able to cut my passions and to float up. My parents were still disappointed, so i became working. After i got weapon license, i have joined I.P.S.C and soon became a trainer.
  • Reasons for Joining: I want more then training people to shoot targets. Do something real and handy.
' Wrote:
  • Name: Vincent Vega
  • Height: Six feets
  • Weight: 142 lbs
  • Previous Jobs: Shooting instructor
  • Qualifications: Weapon license, First aid training, Bsic Zero-G and Flight trainings.
  • Brief Biography:I was born in Manhattan. Being young and desperate, after graduating a school, i have rolled into a dangerous and shady world of gambling. Eventually, when i realized im going deeper into it, i was able to cut my passions and to float up. My parents were still disappointed, so i became working. After i got weapon license, i have joined I.P.S.C and soon became a trainer.
  • Reasons for Joining: I want more then training people to shoot targets. Do something real and handy.
Sorry for the slight delay, my neural net connection out here at Red Deer Station went down for a few hours yesterday.

Good luck out there.
Accepted
Name: Garm Tiger
Height: 6"2'
Weight: 273 pounds

Previous Jobs: Sweatshop worker, Bounty Hunter, Bakery Shop owner, Police Officer

Qualifications: High school graduate, Pilot's license, Bounty Hunter's license, free donuts, Combat Experience, Undergraduate degree in Commercial Cooking

Brief Biography: Well. My life started in a poor section of Rhineland Before The War. I worked in a sweatshop...yadda yadda yadda...what you really need to know is that I became a Bounty Hunter for a while, then I moved to Liberty and used the cash to open up a bakery on Manhatten. Unfortunately, diplomatic tensions between Liberty and Rhineland then increased, and I could not go back to Rhineland.

Flash forward a few years. I join the LPI, but one day a jump gate accident sends me forward in time, during which I was considered missing in action.

Reasons for Joining: Re-applying for position after freak jump gate accident sends me forward a year.

//Skype: Alex Heartnet
' Wrote:Name: Garm Tiger
Height: 6"2'
Weight: 273 pounds

Previous Jobs: Sweatshop worker, Bounty Hunter, Bakery Shop owner, Police Officer

Qualifications: High school graduate, Pilot's license, Bounty Hunter's license, free donuts, Combat Experience, Undergraduate degree in Commercial Cooking

Brief Biography: Well. My life started in a poor section of Rhineland Before The War. I worked in a sweatshop...yadda yadda yadda...what you really need to know is that I became a Bounty Hunter for a while, then I moved to Liberty and used the cash to open up a bakery on Manhatten. Unfortunately, diplomatic tensions between Liberty and Rhineland then increased, and I could not go back to Rhineland.

Flash forward a few years. I join the LPI, but one day a jump gate accident sends me forward in time, during which I was considered missing in action.

Reasons for Joining: Re-applying for position after freak jump gate accident sends me forward a year.

//Skype: Alex Heartnet

Noted, received and readded to the roster. Welcome back.
Accepted
Name:Andrew Harrison
Height:6"5'
Weight:260 pounds

Previous Jobs:Freelancer, Nomad Researcher and Bio Engineer,

Qualifications:High school graduation, Pilot's License, Biological Engineering PH.D.

Brief Biography://See PMs.

Reasons for Joining:I want to protect Liberty of Nomads and Criminals , to prevent other kids lose their parents while they are still young.

//Skype: andrew.me5
' Wrote:Name:Andrew Harrison
Height:6"5'
Weight:260 pounds
Previous Jobs:Freelancer, Nomad Researcher and Bio Engineer,

Qualifications:High school graduation, Pilot's License, Biological Engineering PH.D.

Brief Biography://See PMs.
Reasons for Joining:I want to protect Liberty of Nomads and Criminals , to prevent other kids lose their parents while they are still young.

//Skype: andrew.me5

Neural net message received and read.
Accepted

Good luck out there, recruit.
[*]Name: Aeyria Michelle Arber
[*]Age: 19
[*]Height: 1.8m
[*]Weight: 75kg
[*]Previous Jobs:Civilian
[*]Qualifications: Crash Course in dealing with Rogue's in liberty space at Westpoint Academy
[*]Brief Biography: My name is Aeyria, i grew up Manhatten in the darker streets alone with my brother Aeono. My Brother has spent alot the last few weeks mining the helium fields to get enough credits for basic training and my ship.
[*]Reasons for Joining: To make my brother proud and to one day protect those like him trying to make a living in Liberty Space.

my 5kyp3 ID is Colt_darkfire
' Wrote:[*]Name: Aeyria Michelle Arber
[*]Age: 19
[*]Height: 1.8m
[*]Weight: 75kg
[*]Previous Jobs:Civilian
[*]Qualifications: Crash Course in dealing with Rogue's in liberty space at Westpoint Academy
[*]Brief Biography: My name is Aeyria, i grew up Manhatten in the darker streets alone with my brother Aeono. My Brother has spent alot the last few weeks mining the helium fields to get enough credits for basic training and my ship.
[*]Reasons for Joining: To make my brother proud and to one day protect those like him trying to make a living in Liberty Space.

my 5kyp3 ID is Colt_darkfire

You'll need a bit more than the basic crash course, but we'll get you set up soon enough, recruit. Welcome to the
force, and good luck. You'll need it.
Accepted
*SENDING DATA TO L.P.I PUBLIC RECRUITMENT CENTER*
*DOWNLOAD ACCEPTED*
*BEGINNING TRANSFER*
  • Name: Jordan.Clarkie
  • Height:190.3 Cm
  • Weight: 61 KG
  • Previous Jobs: Pilot for a independent freighter, Freelancer, I.T guy for Texas based Neural net marketing (dealing with 4-glass window O.S windows 1337, also known as Vista 2)
  • Qualifications: Civilian freighters license, Civilian General Flight, Civilian Advanced Flight. Information Technology level 3.
  • Brief Biography: Born and raised on Houston, I'm one of the few who's ancestors aren't ex-convicts, they were guards. so working for the law seems to be the family business. Traveled on a old firefly immediately after high school to see the universe.had to go through being boarded a few times by all manner of pirate, lowlife, scumbag. after about the hundredth time and getting shot in the toe i decided inter-house cargo wast for me. i returned to good ol' liberty and became an I.T guy for what would be the worst neural net market scheme ever, one day some guy in the call center decided to call up a particularly violent Junker. the guy convinced him to sign on for god knows what, the Junker realized that this was a complete scam and went ballistic and flew over to the office block where i worked and started shooting at it. he destroyed almost the entire building and the company went bankrupt and i was with out a job so i freelanced till this date.
  • Reasons for Joining: When you get shot at allot by pirate you kind off want to shoot back. and its about time i joined the family business.
  • 5kyp3 protocol (Skype): Jorzza619
Hope to hear a reply soon,
J.Clarkie

*TRANSFER ENDS*
*CONNECTION TERMINATED*