Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:A Jungle and Naked Hippies?... You'll have to tell me about it! Welcome aboard!

Accepted.

Above your pay grade, son.

You are not even allowed to know the level of my rank, and how it relates to your own.

The name of my former rank, however, was Star Cougar.
NAME: John Horton

HEIGHT: 5'10"

WEIGHT: 200

PREVIOUS JOBS: Hazardous Waste Disposal Technician

QUALIFICATIONS: I've seen it all. Also I'm taller, fitter and more experienced than Tim.

BIOGRAPHY: Born and raised around here. Never bothered with jungles, that's a mug's game. Spent my formative years in the borderworlds disposing of waste. Learnt that dirty fighting is good fighting.

REASONS FOR JOINING: Time to give something back, yer know. Fight the good fight and all that.
' Wrote:NAME: John Horton

HEIGHT: 5'10"

WEIGHT: 200

PREVIOUS JOBS: Hazardous Waste Disposal Technician

QUALIFICATIONS: I've seen it all. Also I'm taller, fitter and more experienced than Tim.

BIOGRAPHY: Born and raised around here. Never bothered with jungles, that's a mug's game. Spent my formative years in the borderworlds disposing of waste. Learnt that dirty fighting is good fighting.

REASONS FOR JOINING: Time to give something back, yer know. Fight the good fight and all that.

Seen it all, eh? Brilliant! I may have a job for you. Getting the Jungle and Naked Hippie info out of him!

Accepted.
  • Name: Ilya Ramirez
  • Height: 1,82 m
  • Weight: 71 kg
  • Previous Jobs: Liberty Navy, Fighter Pilot.
  • Qualifications: Basic and advanced training of West Point Military academy. Planet Houston Navy Academy.
  • Brief Biography: Born at Planet Houston, Texas system, in a family of a local Police Officer. After completion of high school went to local Navy recruitment center and was learning for a fighter pilot at local Academy and then at West Point Academy. Served at navy secondary fleet.
  • Reasons for Joining: Going on father's footsteps.

[Image: timmy.jpg]

I see you've met my goodie-two-shoes brother, John.

Nice guy, for when you need that sort of thing.

That's all right for the jaywalkers and the petty grafters, but when you are trying to take down several separate gangsters at once, and getting in so deep that "right" and "wrong" meet in the middle, make funky love and sprout a baby called "shades of grey", and the dirtiest women are trying to feed you lines of cardi while spanking you with a two-by-four called "Justice", and your partner takes a round in the eye because some cranked-out Gaian thought your sidearm was a lighter...

Where the hell was I? Oh yeah.

I'd like to be assigned to Vice because drugs that are taken off the street can't be mailed to kiddies at their preschools something something.

By that I mean I am looking forward to serving in this unit, minimizing collateral damage (THIS time, I guess) and regularly taking my medicine so as to keep the nagging inside voices on track and less homicidal.

Remember, I have seen and done things that would make most men crazy, but I have kept on the straight and level, and my therapist says my post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms have gone from "disturbing" to "distressing", which my paperboy says is like being moved from the "yellow" into the "green".

If you will excuse me, I have some <strike>stillettos to try on</strike> paperwork to do.

Sergeant Tim Horton
*Transmission Receiving........*

*Transmission Received*

Name: "Samoan"

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 280 lbs.

Previous Jobs: No Previous data on this person can be found.

Qualifications: No Previous data on this person can be found.

Brief Biography: Samoan was found 3 days ago when a mining ship was exploring unchartered areas and picked up an anomoly that lasted 3.7 seconds on his sensors when the mining ship arrived at the scene there appeared to be a floating space suit inside the space suit was Samoan there was no wrekckage only feint residual radiation. Samoan has no memory of where he came from and no identification except the Tribal tatoo on his left sleeve. Many seem to think the tatoo is the same found on the lost Samoan Nomads.
If so then inside his memory is the secret of ---

*Transmission Stream Interrupted*

*Transmission File Corrupted*

*Transmission End*

[*]Name: Whimsey Foober
[*]Age: 26
[*]Height: 6 feet tall
[*]Weight: 185 lbs
[*]Previous Jobs: Various part time jobs and MP
[*]Qualifications: I know how to fight. Quick reaction time. Best grades from school and so on.
[*]Brief Biography: No records of where i was born, but i grew up around here. My father was a formal police officer, but died of cancer. I did good at school, and educated as a 1st class fighterpilot. I later joined military as an MP officer.
[*]Reasons for Joining: I felt that i didnt do much for society wen working as an MP, so i left that behind hoping to do some great stuff for the people, working here at the LPI. I also want to follow my fathers footsteps, wanting that since i was a little kid.
' Wrote:
  • Name: Ilya Ramirez
  • Height: 1,82 m
  • Weight: 71 kg
  • Previous Jobs: Liberty Navy, Fighter Pilot.
  • Qualifications: Basic and advanced training of West Point Military academy. Planet Houston Navy Academy.
  • Brief Biography: Born at Planet Houston, Texas system, in a family of a local Police Officer. After completion of high school went to local Navy recruitment center and was learning for a fighter pilot at local Academy and then at West Point Academy. Served at navy secondary fleet.
  • Reasons for Joining: Going on father's footsteps.

Another following in their father's footsteps? Brilliant! Make him proud.

Accepted.

' Wrote:*Transmission Receiving........*
*Transmission Received*

Name: "Samoan"

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 280 lbs.

Previous Jobs: No Previous data on this person can be found.

Qualifications: No Previous data on this person can be found.

Brief Biography: Samoan was found 3 days ago when a mining ship was exploring unchartered areas and picked up an anomoly that lasted 3.7 seconds on his sensors when the mining ship arrived at the scene there appeared to be a floating space suit inside the space suit was Samoan there was no wrekckage only feint residual radiation. Samoan has no memory of where he came from and no identification except the Tribal tatoo on his left sleeve. Many seem to think the tatoo is the same found on the lost Samoan Nomads.
If so then inside his memory is the secret of ---

*Transmission Stream Interrupted*

*Transmission File Corrupted*

*Transmission End*

Hmmm... Rather weird one but okay... I'm going to take a risk here.

Accepted.

' Wrote:[*]Name: Whimsey Foober
[*]Age: 26
[*]Height: 6 feet tall
[*]Weight: 185 lbs
[*]Previous Jobs: Various part time jobs and MP
[*]Qualifications: I know how to fight. Quick reaction time. Best grades from school and so on.
[*]Brief Biography: No records of where i was born, but i grew up around here. My father was a formal police officer, but died of cancer. I did good at school, and educated as a 1st class fighterpilot. I later joined military as an MP officer.
[*]Reasons for Joining: I felt that i didnt do much for society wen working as an MP, so i left that behind hoping to do some great stuff for the people, working here at the LPI. I also want to follow my fathers footsteps, wanting that since i was a little kid.

Another following in their father's footsteps... Seems to be a lot of those in Liberty... Okay then...

Accepted.

Please report to the Armoury where you will be issued with your uniform and standard sidearm.

Ships will use the naming conventions LPI-First.Last[RO]

I will also be needing your 5-KYP3 (//Skype) Protocols from all of you.
  • Name: Michael Evan Goodsite

• Height:1,74 cm

• Weight: 65 kilo

• Previous Jobs: freelancing and trading

• Qualifications: my qualifications is in a fighter or Battleship, and yep that is a lot of a difference between those two, but im good at fighting others, and yet the same for the battleship, i might be best at patroling the local new york, but i will do my best in any ships.

• Brief Biography: my name is Michael Evan Goodsite, i was growing up in a friendly enviroment, i got some fine friends and nice parents, i had some small jobs as trading localy in liberty, that went fine, but i have also freelanced, explored some of the sirius worlds, exploring the different worlds made a mind that told me i better stick to liberty, and thats when i started to search a job for LPI, making the people safe.

• Reasons for Joining: I want to serve Liberty, to bring Liberty freedom and to make the peoples of liberty safe.
' Wrote:
  • Name: Michael Evan Goodsite

• Height:1,74 cm

• Weight: 65 kilo

• Previous Jobs: freelancing and trading

• Qualifications: my qualifications is in a fighter or Battleship, and yep that is a lot of a difference between those two, but im good at fighting others, and yet the same for the battleship, i might be best at patroling the local new york, but i will do my best in any ships.

• Brief Biography: my name is Michael Evan Goodsite, i was growing up in a friendly enviroment, i got some fine friends and nice parents, i had some small jobs as trading localy in liberty, that went fine, but i have also freelanced, explored some of the sirius worlds, exploring the different worlds made a mind that told me i better stick to liberty, and thats when i started to search a job for LPI, making the people safe.

• Reasons for Joining: I want to serve Liberty, to bring Liberty freedom and to make the peoples of liberty safe.

You're in! Awful lot of new applicants the last weeks... Not that I'm complaining.

Accepted