Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • Name: John Yonti aka: Angel
  • Height:185
  • Weight:81 kg
  • Previous Jobs:
    Working as a freelancer
  • Qualifications:
    Completed military aviation school
  • Brief Biography:
    791 - John Yonti Born in Kusari system, in planet Honshu.
    *Mother from Kusari, Father from Liberty. Most of the time he spent time with her mother.
    799 - John went to school in planet Manhattan
    *He had no problems with learning, but had a problem with people, because it did not accept until come two colleagues - Yusei and Frank
    809 - John went to the military aviation school in texas
    *His dream is to join the forces fighting against the enemies of Liberty
    815 - Airline diploma graduation
    815-now - Working as a freelancer
    *He worked as a security, bounty hunter and traveler systems

• Reasons for Joining:My dream is to be one of the best pilots in Liberty, and to defend the republic ... for which people spend their lives.
    And I am loyal to the republic of liberty, and every crop fills.

• 5kyp3 protocol (Skype): marina22552
  • Photo:
    [Image: jackrg.png]
  • Name: Frank Sullivan
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 210 lbs
  • Previous Jobs: Manhattan Narcotics Unit
  • Qualifications: Manhattan Police Academy, West Point Flight School, Advanced Flight Combat School, Six Years Narcotics experience.
  • Brief Biography: Born on planet Manhattan (789 AS), he grew up in the lower levels and was exposed to a lot of drugs. His exposure and commitment to cleaning up the streets led him to join the Police academy. There is not much to explain about his childhood, as there is no files or police records. There is no evidence of a bad childhood, his parents were hard working people. There is one mark on his record for a questionable shooting, but investigations into the incident proved him innocent.
  • Reasons for Joining: "Im tired of working the sub-levels of Manhattans lower districts. I decided I needed a change. I have a "A" class qualification combat and flight license and have filed for a district transfer.

[Image: blade-runner-photos-016.jpg]
You two look qualified enough. I expect to see LPI-John.Yonti[RO] and LPI-Frank.Sullivan[RO] in space soon.

Accepted.

~Deputy Chief Jack Bauer
[*]Name:

Cole Phelps

[*]Age:

[*]Height:

5' 8"

[*]Weight:

158 lbs.

[*]Previous Jobs:

Loss prevention officer for the USI corporation, loading bay foreman for the USI corporation.

[*]Qualifications:

I currently hold a Bachelor's in criminal justice and sociology through the Manhattan Academy of Social Science.

[*]Brief Biography:

Ever since my youth, I've felt a disdain for the pervasive criminal counter-culture that felt they were above the law that all good men must abide by. These subversives were under the illusion that they could do as they please, but I knew one day that I would be the man to shatter these false dreams and be the threshold between order and anarchy. In elementary school, I was an obvious first choice for hall monitor! These humble beginnings would begin a chain of events that would unfurl into my destiny! I was working as a foreman on a loading bay for Universal Shipping when a colleague suggested I apply for the security division. After careful consideration, and remembering what a spot on hall monitor I was, I went ahead with the plan. The rest, as they say, is history.

[*]Reasons for Joining:

To be a tangible force of law. To be the sight of our blind lady justice who slaves away to ensure that a man may lay his head down on his pillow and drift into peaceful slumber after putting in his anywhere between eight and twenty standard work hours a day. No common profession offers the mental and physical challenge that I seek such as this one. I live only to be a humble civil servant.

[*]5kyp3 protocol (Skype):

Khelric
Those are some nice qualifications you have there. And you're certainly right that no other profession offers the... uh, challenges... as this one does.

Accepted.

I expect to see LPI-Cole.Phelps[RO] in space soon.

~Deputy Chief Jack Bauer
-- Incoming Transmission
- Identification: Attorney Samuel Williams
- Source: New York, Fort Bush

Greetings, deputy chiefs of LPI.
This is attorney Samuel Williams writing to you again, on the subject of a certain
Casey Copperhead who was arrested and moved to Huntsville for repeated offense of
illegal trade. This prisoner however, have showed a good sign of change in the past
few months he had spent on Huntsville, and unlike other prisoners there, he appears
to be the educable type, because after a while it became apparent that said prisioner
had broken the laws unknowingly and thus and is willing to change himself, and if shown
the right direction he might actually become a useful piece in the Police corp.

Thus, after a long discussion with Mr. Pruett, we both agreed on recommending this certain
individual to be taken under LPI command to be both looked at closely and educated at the
same time, to hopefully turn him into a useful asset for the republic and liberty citizen
alike. Although whether or not you decide to accept in this individual, is completely your
choice and this message only acts as a recommendation.

sincerely,
Attorney S. Williams
- End of Message
-- Transmission Terminated

-- Attachments:
Quote:
  • Name: Casey Copperhead
  • Height: 1.69m
  • Weight: 74kg
  • Previous Jobs: Junker freighter pilot of shady background
  • Qualifications: Recommended by Mr. H. Pruett, head of LPI Huntsville
  • 5kyp3 protocol (Skype): He's too stupid to use 5kyp3, so we didn't really bother
[Image: lpitranslow.png]

Good day,

' Wrote:[color=#FFFFFF]-- Incoming Transmission
- Identification: Attorney Samuel Williams
- Source: New York, Fort Bush

[font=Courier New]Greetings, deputy chiefs of LPI.
This is attorney Samuel Williams writing to you again, on the subject of a certain
Casey Copperhead who was arrested and moved to Huntsville for repeated offense of
illegal trade. This prisoner however, have showed a good sign of change in the past
few months he had spent on Huntsville, and unlike other prisoners there, he appears
to be the educable type, because after a while it became apparent that said prisioner
had broken the laws unknowingly and thus and is willing to change himself, and if shown
the right direction he might actually become a useful piece in the Police corp.

Thus, after a long discussion with Mr. Pruett, we both agreed on recommending this certain
individual to be taken under LPI command to be both looked at closely and educated at the
same time, to hopefully turn him into a useful asset for the republic and liberty citizen
alike. Although whether or not you decide to accept in this individual, is completely your
choice and this message only acts as a recommendation.

sincerely,
Attorney S. Williams
- End of Message
-- Transmission Terminated

-- Attachments:

Well Attorney Williams, we sure do need pilots. Really need pilots. So he will have to do. Any funny business though and he'll be straight back in Huntsville.

Accepted.

Deputy Chief Shaw.
Name: Edward Eastfall
Height:
6"3
Weight
: 178 Lbs
Previous Jobs: Navigator,Freelancer, Trader, Recruit officer.
Qualifications: I have been through both Engineering and law-schools and received Masters' degrees in both
Brief Biography: As you probably know, I was once a Recruit officer in the LPI but soon after joining my mother fell ill and passed away. So i have spent the last standard year helping my father both financially and emotionally. We traveled the galaxy and traded. On our arrival in liberty we were jumped by some rogues. And we were unprepared since we had seen next to no trouble on our journey. Demanding an amount that we did not have. They threatened to kill. I grabbed hold of my old, frail father, prepared for the worst. But then like fate a patrol passed through and drove the bandits away. Since that moment I've been thinking over and over. "What if the LPI wasn't there?". I owe you my life. I regret ever leaving, And I do hope you understand why I did. But I would be grateful if you would take me back.
Reasons for Joining: To return the favor.
5kyp3 protocol (Skype):
Regretfully I do not possess said "5kp3 protocol". Although if need be I will look into getting one, And using it.
It's no problem. We'd love to have an old recruit back.

Accepted.

I expect to see LPI-Edward.Eastfall[RO] in space soon. We highly reccommend getting 5KYP3 protocols as you will gain access to the LPI's main channel and Liberty's emergency channel, where you can request backup if you need it.

~Deputy Chief Jack Bauer
* Name: Kriss White
* Height: 5'10''
* Weight: 170 pounds
* Previous Jobs: -Member of the LPI Academy Football team.
-Seasonal worker in family's garage.
-LPI Academy Graduate.
* Qualifications: Top results in human relationships, Maintenance unit training, Advanced Knowledge in Civilian weaponry, Advanced Knowledge for Liberty Weaponry, Average flight ability, Experienced athlete.
* Brief Biography: Born and raised in an industrialist family of Pittsburgh, Kriss spent the most time of his childhood assisting his relatives in the family's business, when he wasn't too busy studying. An average student with interests in sports at high school with no other remarkable traits. Due to his great results in sports and great physical shape, was offered a scholarship at the LPI Academy. Found in it a cause which he quickly embraced and gave himself fully to.
* Reasons for Joining: Has spent the last two years doing nothing but prepare for this job and attempting to excel at it. Though not excelling at space flight, considers himself to be ready to serve the people of Liberty.
* Skype protocol: maria.lavoie