Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The way you are
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
' Wrote:Note that hurling mud isn't something I'm going to let happen in this thread.

Adrian, the only way I can think of which might get this across...

Rather than looking to see what you might enjoy if you were in someone else's position... Look to see what THEY would enjoy in in their position.
I wasn't hurling mud, I was pointing out a genuine weakness in the argument there. I am just after saying how I enjoy being chased by said destroyers. Why would I flame that?

The fact of the matter is most of those complaining are just as guilty as everyone else.
' Wrote:Note that you're in the [IG], which sends destroyers after lone gunboats, which, of course, don't stand a chance.

It seems that people often only care about both sides having a chance if they're on the weaker side.

Note that QCP come looking for trouble, and the last time I chased you guys in my destroyer, you were a gunboat and a bomber. The time before that, you were two gunboats and a bomber. Note also that I got accused of cruising by you, when in fact, the Kusari Destroyer has a thruster.

It seems that you omitted some things.
if it's fair, do your best and have fun..

if it's not fair, 2 options, run
OR
FIGHT WITH HORNOR, deal as much damage to enemy as possible, the best way to do it is missile spam.
' Wrote:if it's not fair, 2 options, run
OR
FIGHT WITH HOUNOR, deal as much damage to enemy as possible, the best way to do it is missile spam.

Agreed, dealing them damage will really piss them off, forcing them to repair the ship or suicide, which will make them look like OORPers.
' Wrote:Note that QCP come looking for trouble, and the last time I chased you guys in my destroyer, you were a gunboat and a bomber. The time before that, you were two gunboats and a bomber. Note also that I got accused of cruising by you, when in fact, the Kusari Destroyer has a thruster.

It seems that you omitted some things.

Of course we come looking for trouble. We don't pack heat for no reason, eh?

Also: Last time I was there, my lone gunboat was chased across two systems by a destroyer.

That reeks of hypocrisy, considering that you think the gunboat should 'have a chance'.

Be the change you want to see.
' Wrote:Of course we come looking for trouble. We don't pack heat for no reason, eh?

Also: Last time I was there, my lone gunboat was chased across two systems by a destroyer.

That reeks of hypocrisy, considering that you think the gunboat should 'have a chance'.

Be the change you want to see.

Is it hypocritical of me? How so? I didn't do that, so how can you accuse it of me?
If you want to see some changes, how about handing over a name to me in private instead of accusing me of something that I didn't do.
' Wrote:Is it hypocritical of me? How so? I didn't do that, so how can you accuse it of me?
If you want to see some changes, how about handing over a name to me in private instead of accusing me of something that I didn't do.
I mentioned that one of your IG destroyers did it, not you personally. Still, you associate yourself with them. You can't feel that strongly about it if you associate yourself with such, correct?
As fantastic as all this discussion of an event that happened is, it still largely ignores the point I just made.
I'm going to ask for it one more time, Adrian.

Send me a name of that destroyer in PM.
Or you wont see the changes you wish to see.
:DI like the beginning post, there should be less ganking yes... perhaps a gentelman rule 2vs1 should be max if the enemy doesn't seem to have a great deal of reinforcments coming in...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16