Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The way you are
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
True but look at its positive side as well, you have set a great example that should be learnt from.
Quote:YOUR FUN IS NOT AS IMPORTANT AS SOMEONE ELSE'S FUN

yah damn right it is... whats the point in playing if theres no fun...

There may be some people that veiw this and turn there whole play style around.. and then there are others who dont even care. Point is it takes one rotten apple to spoil the bunch. That person's going to eventually get tired of being "Fair" when everyone else doesn't seem to care about a fair fight then to blow something up in there cruisers and go "HAHAHA YOU GOT PWND! LEAVE SYSTEM NOW OR BAN HAMMER!"

get enough of those messages spammed at you from some nubby trader that spent his life tradeing so he could blow everything that moves up in a cruiser, and "Fair" goes out the window.
Quote:get enough of those messages spammed at you from some nubby trader that spent his life tradeing so he could blow everything that moves up in a cruiser, and "Fair" goes out the window.

If i'm ingame on my Admin and someone actually does that, let me know and i'll have a word with them. They certainly shouldn't shout that stuff in system chat. But regardless, your points are fair mostly, but if nobody does anything nothing will get done. And it is only one person now and then for the most part. If everyone tries to make it more fun for others, then everyone will have more fun. Occasionally you'll come across an idiot, but that can't be helped. But for the most part it'll be fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16