Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Kyoto Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[font=agency fb]>>Link Established.
>>Comm ID: Oban Ryuu Noboru

Konnichiwa, brothers.

It fills my heart with sadness and anger having to report the most mentionworthy event today... A kind of a bitter (if you will) reunion with the traitors - former Shogun Kintaki and his colleague in crime, Lu Bu.

Upon arriving in New Tokyo, I've met the aformentioned traitors. They immediately started trying to recruit me to their disgusting cause. Of course, I let them know my allegiances lie immediately! I live to serve the Tai-Shogun's will, unlike these turncoats. Not satisfied with an answer, former Shogun Kintaki attacked me, not even managing to scratch my hull.

[Image: bdreport1.jpg]

Then I fought first Lu Bu alone and then both of them at the same time, inflicting heavy damage on Lu Bu's Katana and some moderate damage to Kintaki's Tanto whilst receiving almost no damage in return. Anyway, they saw they were fighting a losing fight and turned their tails and ran.

I beg for your forgiveness, the wisest one, for having failed to destroy them.

Anyway, after that fight, I have fought a Naval Forces pilot named Kagakagari Takaya who fought with grater honor an whom I managed to take down.

[Image: bdreport2.jpg]

>>Files Attached (in no particular order):

Picture #1
Picture #2
Picture #3
)--- Kyoto Base secure ankaa ---(
iiokuru: ]bd[ Shogunate
anken: Supply Transport
Shogunate doubou,
A load of Plutonium was realized by Hokyuuro and her crew last night. We returned through the Tohoku system while maintaining distance to the alien base as usual.

[Image: screen395979111.jpg]

I am honored to say our crew performed well. We out maneuvered several of the alien fighters waiting in Tohoku. They always seem to know when we jump in system. Maybe our research team should investigate this technology. It could prove useful.

[Image: screen426004254.jpg]

For Honor and strength,
Sho Takeo

)--- ankaa endorain ---(
[Incoming Transmission]
[Source: [color=#660000]Kyoto Base
]
[Comm ID: Katsuro Takehashi]
[Subject: Report]

[color=#660000]Konnichiwa, Katsuro-san here. I was in patrol with Shogun and brohter Roju. We met one Samura and a Gaijin. First of them was Samura , He didn't responded to our warnings. So his life ended fast...

[[color=#660000]Attached File: 01]

[[color=#660000]Attached File: 02]

[color=#660000]For the Gaijin, It was a Researcher.We demanded a donation which would help in building of our ships and he gave us He was good, but on the end when we decided to leave him alive, he started insulting us. We dont stand any insults from Gaijins. So his day ended fast, I pulled out my Katana, and after his insults I finished his life!

[[color=#660000]Transmission Terminated]
VIDEO FEED ENABLED
[Image: musashi_3.jpg]
[font=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=#CC0000]Konnichiwa my fellow Dragons

It is a sad day for us. One may be joyous today, for others shall suffer in great sorrow as we lost one of our own. Yuuma Saburo has fallen, I have failed him. But let me start from the beginning. We have received information that our fallen brother will be transfered to Fuchu yesterday. We could not let that opportunity slip past our nets. I have gathered a squad of our Elite, and we made way to Hokkaido.

[Image: HokkaidoTalk1.png]

There, we awaited our prey, hidden carefully from unwanted views. Soon, the traitors arrived, and the Dragon's roar was heard from afar. We battled them with honor, trying to save Yuuma.

[Image: HokkaidoTalk2.png]

[Image: HokkaidoTalk3.png]

But, we have failed him. He was a brave Samurai, that denied the Emperor the satisfaction of having him in his prison. He took his own life in a way worthy of a Blood Dragon. The Traitorous Serpents fell before our swords, but in the end, there were to many and we have fled.

[Image: Deaths.png]

Yuuma-san, even in death, you honor us with your bravery in life. You shall not be forgotten, nor the Emperor forgiven.

For Hideyoshi and true Kusari!

[Image: Musashi-signature-2.png]
)--- Kyoto Base secure ankaa ---(
iiokuru: ]bd[ Shogunate
anken: Supply Transport
Shogunate doubou,
A load of Blood Diamonds were brought to Kyoto by Hokyuuro and her crew last night.
We routed through the Sigma systems and established a contact at Freeport V.
We took a chance on this contact and ended up at a base called Viernheim.
Fortune looks upon us again, Viernheim has a need for plutonium and is willing to sell blood diamonds.

Their needs are modest and I believe our research station will comply.
The distance is far and several Corsair patrols were encountered.
However we prevailed in the end with use of counter measures. There were far too many for our turrets.
If the Shogunate desires more of these red diamonds I will venture again next week.

[Image: screen475309048.jpg]

[Image: screen515471136.jpg]

For Honor and strength,
Sho Takeo

)--- ankaa endorain ---(
[Image: DragonsHeader2.png]

Comm ID: Oban Katsuro Takehashi

Subject: A Battle Report

Hai! Katsuro-San here. I have report from previous battle. My brothers and me encountered three Imperial Dogs! Here are their names, Akira-San wanted to duel one of dogs.

[Image: screen171.jpg]
[Image: screen167.jpg]
[Image: screen168.jpg]

[Image: Chat.png]

I am sorry, Shogun , For our failure... It won't happen again! I promise!

[Image: DragonsFooter-1.png]
Incoming Transmission

Comm ID: Oban Katsuro Takehashi

Subject: A Battle Report

Hai! Katsuro-San here. Today I was in patrol Through Hokkaido,New Tokyo and Shikoku. First two systems were quiet... But in Shikoku I found a traitor! Kusari State Police one, He dared to challenge me... So... This was result of the battle.

[Image: Freelancer2010-08-2815-00-26-84.jpg]

And I broght some supplies and Naval pilots to Kyoto base.

Sayonara!

Oban Katsuro Takehashi.

Transmission Terminated
VIDEO FEED ENABLED
[font=Microsoft Sans Serif]Konnichiwa Samurai,

Yet another battle with the Kusari Naval Forces ensued in Hokkaido yesterday. Our blind brothers were eager to fight us, and so we did. Great skills do these Warriors have, but patience and wisdom they lack. Dragon Samurai have proven to be calmer, quicker, wiser, and more skillful in the end.

Three of my brothers were with me, Shinsei-san, Nokemono-san and Heruya-san, and our brave sister, Ashes-san. Most courageous they were, able to understand and embrace fear, and take it to their advantage. Unlike the Naval pilots, whom continuously called us cowards, a sign of weakness that is.

May there be more victories for us in the future, but may also our enemies find peace after they face death.

[color=#FFFFFF]]bd[Miyamoto.Musashi: Ah, the mighty Kusari Navy, falls into a trap once again.
]bd[Miyamoto.Musashi: Welcome Warriors, to the day you're tested for all you've got.
[KNF]Hajime.Hiroito.: All what we've got?
[KNF]Hajime.Hiroito.: This is not 1% of what we have

]bd[Miyamoto.Musashi: *Chuckles*
[KNF]Kagakagari.Takaya.: trap? oh and you bring only one gb for us?
]bd[Miyamoto.Musashi: I know that voice.
[KNF]Nahuya.Mihata: We never fall in to a trap because we are always ready.
[KNF]Hajime.Hiroito.: Perhaps this is all -you- have got
]bd[Miyamoto.Musashi: It is strange that you underestimate your oponent such.
]bd[Miyamoto.Musashi: Our blades strike truly, and that is why we emerge victorious.
]bd[Miyamoto.Musashi: Samurai, get ready.

[KNF]Hajime.Hiroito.: We don't understimate, we don't give room to mistakes
[KNF]Kagakagari.Takaya.: oh, right you are mighty blood dragons... of course not, you just poor traitors.
]bd[Miyamoto.Musashi: Hai, that is how you think of us.
]bd[Miyamoto.Musashi: Don't underestimate them, but do not fear them.

[KNF]Hajime.Hiroito.: Ready, Kusarians
]bd[Nokemono.Ke'ichi: -sighs-
[KNF]Hajime.Hiroito.: Let's show these -Gaijins- what true power means
]bd[Miyamoto.Musashi: Come brothers, we have a job to do, a debt to pay to the people of Kusari.
]bd[Shinsei: Despicable!

Always resulting to insults when they lack wise words, but we should not judge as even we sometimes throw insults mindlessly. A true Samurai should know better. But a Samurai is also only a human being, a flawed creation most of the times. Seeking only death, as the Naval pilots have shown us.

What they sought, they found.

Death: ]bd[Heruya.Chiba. was put out of action by [KNF]Kafka.Tamura (Gun).
Death: [KNF]Yamato.Takahiro was put out of action by ]bd[Nokemono.Ke'ichi (Gun).
Death: [KNF]Kagakagari.Takaya. was put out of action by ]bd[Shinsei (Gun).
Death: [KNF]Nahuya.Mihata was put out of action by ]bd[Nokemono.Ke'ichi (Gun).
Death: [KNF]Hajime.Hiroito. was put out of action by ]bd[Shinsei (Gun).
Death: [KNF]Kafka.Tamura was put out of action by ]bd[Nokemono.Ke'ichi (Gun).

[Image: Musashi-signature-2.png]
=[color=#FF0000]==Incoming Transmission===

CommID: Akio Kimura

Subject: Battle Report

Konnichiwa brothers. I hold in my hand some grave news. While departing from Kyoto for a routine ship check, I received a comm link from Brother Heruya Chiba in the Kyushu sector. Inviting me to hunt down a Kusari "loyalists" to the emperor. After some few minutes of flight to rendezvous with him, we had proceeded to the lanes to lay bait and catch our fish. Scanners read we missed him by seconds of precious time, but what we did find was a Hogosha Gunboat in the lanes taged Gopnik|HeadShoot. Of course their captain had no patience and insisted we load up our weapons. We were left with no choice but to defend our honor.

Gun Cam 1

The battle had no advanced in any direction, but then this scum's buddy "Advest"..the tag got lost in the storm but it was near that; joined into the battle. Unfortunately for Heruya-san, his ship's system controls malfunctioned and shut off on him during combat, and the Hogoshian fly picked him off. I did manage to retrieve his pod though. After a few more minutes are timed shots, I had nearly destroyed this fly on multiple occasions, but seemed he was being treated by the gunboat captain, and I had no choice but to retreat. They had pursued me, but failed to nail me down before an ion storm erupted. The whereabouts of them are unknown to me, but Heruya and I made it back to Kyoto with some bruises.

=[color=#FF0000]==Transmission End===
VIDEO FEED ENABLED
[font=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=#CC0000]Konnichiwa Samurai,

I've met our brother in space today. He is most worthy. A man of honor, respect, and hope. He shall make the Rising Sons proud.

[Image: Talk.png]

[Image: Musashi-signature.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22