Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Kyoto Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[font=Century Gothic]'€¢[color=#CD0202] Incoming transmission...
[font=Century Gothic][color=#FFCCCC]
After receiving clearance from the Shogunate Office, the Unpankoutei activated it's cruise engines towards Leiden base in the Galileo system, hauling the artifacts our raiding party looted from the Farmers Alliance convoy coming from Theta a couple of days ago. As per agreement with the Hackers, we delivered the Artifacts and then we purchased Counterfeit Software for our research teams at Sendai.

[color=#FFFF99][Leiden] [Sendai]
-Establishing Secure Channel-
-Installing Encryption Firewall-
-Initializing Message Relay-

The Forty-Seven Ronin

[color=#FF0000]How r u gaiz?

Blood Dragons will prevail!

In honor of the rightful Cmdr. Yamakazi
In Hideyoshi's Memory
For a better Kusari.

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%]Faith Zane

[Image: blooddragonlogo2.png]

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Agency FB]-Message Relay Terminated-
-Channel Closed-
[Image: dragonlogo.png]
Comm ID: Oban Miyuki Saito
[Image: danny1.png]

Always a pleasure to hunt the Naval Forces and the Farmers. The latter, however, had luck and managed to run away while I was chasing him into the Okinawa system. At least he led me directly into a patrol of the Naval Forces, two Chimaeras. I was supported by a Mandalorian and Crimson Petal during the battle against the two officers of the Emperor. The first one of them died easily, the second one, however, was a tough one. It took us some time to finish him off.

[Image: bd42.jpg]

<div align="right]Signed,
Oban Miyuki Saito

[Image: hideyoshisignature.png]
[color=#FF0000]In Hideyoshi's Memory

Comm ID: Daimyo Shinji Takahashi

[Image: shinjidanny.png]

Yesterday the Colonial Military launched one of their attacks agains the Naval Forces and their allies. Quite courageous of them to face the high number of enemies, at the beginning of yesterday's battle the numbers were even. But as more and more Naval Forces and Hogoshas arrived I decided to jump in as well. I was surprised when I was challenged to a duel by a member of the Naval Forces, his challenge was accepted and we fought each other. He fought well, but he was not able to be successful.

[Image: bd43.jpg]

After that I noticed a member of the BDS entering the battle with a Gaian Gunship, scans showed it to be equipped with a low armor upgrade. I joined the Colonials and we destroyed the Gunship in no time, it was a mistake to bring this ship into battle against fighters.

[Image: bd44.jpg]

The battle went on, both sides received heavy losses and the location changed to the New Tokyo system. More Naval Forces, more Hogoshas and, to my surprise, even a Nomad were trying to destroy our ships. As we noticed there was no way to win, we decided to retreat. We managed to get to Hokkaido and into safety with low damage on our ships, even though we were being targeted for the whole time.

Daimyo Shinji Takahashi

COMM ID:Koreyasu Okawa

Konnichiwa my brothers and sisters!

Konnichiwa my brothers and sisters,today was another great day!
We have struck the traitorous Kusari Empire once again!

I have assasinated one dishonourable Samura with ease.
[Image: screen5.jpg]
Then I proceeded forward,assisted by a friendly mercenary in a Hachiman.We went in Tottori,where we meet some Hogoshan scums .They didn't dare to fight us,instead they decided to dock.

Afterwards,we meet another Hogoshan,this time in a gunboat.My mercenary friend took care of it,but unfortunately he escaped.
[Image: screen59i.png][/URL]
[Image: screen60a.png][/URL]

[TRANSMISSION CLOSED]
For Kusari.For the Shogun.For Liberty!
Comm ID: Daimyo Shinji Takahashi

[Image: shinjidanny.png]

Three bombers and a couple of fighters against a Hachiman and a Katana. We received nearly no damage.

Amateurs.

[Image: bd45.jpg]

Daimyo Shinji Takahashi

'€¢[color=#CD0202] Incoming transmission...
[font=Century Gothic][color=#FFCCCC]
Almost 500 years have passed since the spearhead of Hideyoshi's war machine had no other chance but rotting in a corner. Generation after generation, the joint work between the engineers from Kyoto, Mito and Sendai plus the invaluable help of GMG assets will allow us to put the rest of our Togo battleships back in service in a reasonable time.

For now, the Rising Sons have added the hybrid-type Shoryuuji to their fleet... And more shall join in a distant future.

[Image: mrrdxk.png]
"The True Throne guarding the Shoryuuji minutes before leaving dry dock, Mito Shipyards."
[font=Comic Sans Ms]<div align="right][Image: hideyoshisignature.png]
Comm ID: Hirobito "Montoya" Hatake

Konbawa, I finished the task you assigned me to and I know how much you wanted to get the information so I'll skip to the pictures.

First of all, a new jumphole was spotted near Sendai Research Station in Okinawa that leads to Nagano. I was tasked to map everything that was in there with the special Hachiman-class gunboat "Brother Yoshihiro" which was outfitted for this kind of operations. It looks like the Farmers managed to get themselves a small base in there and Samura has a small colony on a planet. There seems to be a jumphole to a system called Rishiri on the edge of the system. I will upload all info on Nagano and Okinawa in a bit.

After I jumped to Rishiri, I met nothing but void for a while. I followed some readings that were indicating technology nearby and I found a jumpgate that was leading back to Nagano aswell as a tradelane system. I followed the network to see where it ends and I discovered that Samura has yet another base in the Rishiri system. The tradelane network however, was leading elsewhere. After following it again, there was yet another jumpgate that was leading to Hokkaido. After finishing the scans in Rishiri, I went to Hokkaido where I picked up signals nearby, the signals were indicating a jumphole back to Rishiri. That is all I have managed to find.

Hirobito "Montoya" Hatake

[Image: zob4x.png]
[font=Century Gothic][color=#F90000] Kojiro Sasaki
We gathered at Ainu to launch our first strike after this new Republic of Kusari was created. We stumbled upon a Naval Forces battlegroup near Narita, which included the latest military hardware known as Komainu battlecruiser. Farmers stepped in the scene, opening fire on both Dragons and Naval Forces, yet this didn't stop us from dealing the most damage and taking one single casualty.
<div align="right][Image: ToalD.png]
[Image: 9Ztm3.png]
Now looks like Kishiro found a reason to attack us and draw our attention on them after decades of almost-peaceful encounters. Be careful, they aren't any different from Samura.
[Image: Sadako.jpg]

Sadako Dato

[color=#900000]I highly dislike our enemies and especially those who dare to enter our home. Today it were the Naval Forces who made this mistake, I fail to see a reason to send only one ship deep into enemy territory. It equals death and death is something one has to avoid in order to keep fighting for one's goal. Maybe they are unable to realize this.

From what I saw I can tell that his Chimaera had technical problems, which made it nearly impossible for the pilot to defend himself properly. It should be noted that he had no chance from the very beginning, the technical problems just made it a bit easier for me.

[Image: bd47.jpg]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22