Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Kyoto Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[font=agency fb]>>Link Established.
>>Comm ID: Katsuo Jurou

Samura's Hokkaido project was set back somewhat today, one of their Big Dragons full of Helium-3 turned into dust.

[Image: screen101.jpg]

For Hideyoshi.
[font=Century Gothic][color=#CD0202] Incoming transmission...
ID: Teraku Oshiro
[font=Century Gothic][color=#FFCCCC]
The Brother Yoshikazu is currently stationed at Leiden base as per previous agreement with the Lane Hackers. It's been long since the Blood Dragons had any asset monitoring the traffic between Kepler, Galileo and Shikoku systems, so I will be permanently assigned to this area until further notice. The Kusari-Liberty border worlds have been succesfully scouted, showing two trade lane routes containing both Samura and Kishiro traffic, Hacker, Xeno and Rogue activity. Extorting every trader ship should have been enough to draw the attention of Kusari authorities, but seems not even the Liberty lawful forces set a foot in the border systems since I arrived.

While the Lane Hackers have proven to be trustworthy individuals -so far-, Outcast and Rogues vessels are set as unfriendly and to be removed from the lanes whenever it's possible, obviously away from the eyes of the Hackers. No contact with Xenos made yet.
Quote:[Image: 9MWdE.jpg]
[Image: 65f8F.jpg]
[Image: KlGKZ.jpg]
[Image: 4qmyY.jpg]
[Image: GKFvB.jpg]
[Image: S8Gyx.png]

Brothers, the time of the Dragons is here again. The Naval traitors invaded our beloved home in hopes of eradicating our warriors. But as always, they have failed and proved once again that their pilots are no match for us. Five of their Chimaeras invaded and two of our Shoguns took care of two while I took care of the other three.

They showed honor in battle, something I can respect. Still, they took that honor to their grave.

Attached Images:

[Image: freelancer2012031013373.th.png] [Image: freelancer2012031013390.th.png] [Image: freelancer2012031013494.th.png]

<div align="right]Signed,
Roju Takeaki Kishin-Kaai

[Image: hideyoshisignature.png]
[color=#FF0000]In Hideyoshi's Memory

Brothers, another great victory in our name!

We flew out to New Tokyo to meet the Naval Forces in a battle that, one could say, both sides sought out. They fought with courage until their deaths, which I admire personally. Still, their courage and cunning could not match our own. The bond that Hideyoshi left between us grows and empowers us with each passing day.

Soon, we will achieve our goal. Soon, we will have our peace!

Attached Images:

[Image: freelancer2012031623034.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2012031623175.th.jpg] [Image: ahawb.th.png]

Roju Takeaki Kishin-Kaai

The Farmers invaded our home.

We chased them.

They threatened us.

We took their lives.

Attached Images: * * *

Roju Takeaki Kishin-Kaai

While I was returning home from a patrol through Kyushu, I crossed paths with a Naval Forces pilot. It seems that fate intertwined our patrol paths and the blaze of our weapons was destined to cross each other in a duel to the death.

An honorable duel in which I came out as the victor.

Attached Images: * *

The Sons shall rise again.

Roju Takeaki Kishin-Kaai

[Image: dragonlogo.png]

COMM ID:Koreyasu Okawa

Konnichiwa my brothers and sisters!
Today I have struck the traitorous Kusari Empire yet again,together with one of my brothers,who unfortunately died in battle like a brave warrior!
I met a handful of KNF fighters in Shikoku,so I honourably challenged them on a duel.2 of them accepted,dying in the attempt,and the third one ran away together with a Farmer who showed up near the fight only to run scared a few moments later.

[Image: screen22.png]

[Image: screen23.png]

[Image: screen24.png]

[TRANSMISSION CLOSED]
For Kusari.For the Shogun.For Liberty!

I am awake yet again. My slumber has ended, my dreams have been dreamt. It is time to turn them into reality.

Today blood was spilled in the defense of Chugoku, but it was not our blood.

Attached Images:

The Shogunate shall wield the power of this Katana once more.

Roju Takeaki Kishin-Kaai

[Login Successful]
[Accessing Network]

[Dragon Reports]
[[color=#FFFFFF]Submit Report]

Report - 001
[font=Lucida Console]Subject - New Tokyo skirmish

[font=Lucida Console]This is Hirobito Kyosuke reporting in about today's skirmish in New Tokyo.

We received information of joint KSP and KNF patrol's location near Kyushu jumpgate had engaged an Outcast gunship. I intercepted with my Katana and made sure the gunship was destroyed first. The two Chimaeras were destroyed shortly after the gunship went down and my ship suffered moderate damage.

[[color=#FFFFFF]Attached Images]
X-A
X-B
X-C
X-D
<div align="right][font=Comic Sans Ms][color=#000000]Signed,
Hirobito Kyosuke

[Image: dragonlogo.png]

COMM ID:Koreyasu Okawa

Konnichiwa my brothers and sisters!
Yesterday,after fighting a KNF fighter for the freedom of one of our brothers inprisoned in his cargo hold and lost,today I have fought him again and this time I have won.He was a very skilled fighter and I am sorry he had to be in the Naval Forces,it would have been much better for us if he was fighting for our cause!

[Image: screen1.png]

[Image: screen2.png]

[TRANSMISSION CLOSED]
For Kusari.For the Shogun.For Liberty!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22