Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Kyoto Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
▲►▼◄► Incoming Transmission ◄►▼◄▲
[Image: 006-1.jpg]
╙Identification card: ]bd[Miyamoto.Musashi
╙Target: Blood Dragon Shogunate
╙Subject: Report

Konnichiwa my brothers,

Today I have made another patrol through our systems. It was unusually quiet, not much activity. Besides a few Kusari Naval ships that came into Hokkaido only to meet my blade, there is nothing to report.

I spent the day in calibrating my systems with the Blood Dragon engineers at Kyoto. My scanner has been upgraded as well as the targeting systems on board my "Katana". Also a new weapon loadout is now mounted on my vessel. Now my "Nodachi" is being set up.

The Tohoku system was clear of Isejin activity, and Ryuku base had nothing to report. Today was a good day, as no innocent lives have been lost.

That is all Sensei.

For Blood and Honor!

Miyamoto Musashi

◄►End of Transmission◄►
Replying transmission...
Transmission source found.
Forwarding the following datafile:

***Opening Datafile***

Roll-call has now ended. The following is a new roster including the recent promotions.

Tier 1

Taishogun - reavengtair

Shogun - Friday, Markus.Janus

Tier 2

Daimyo: Pipboy, Ironfoot, Rouge

Roju: Death.Running.Verminator

Shugyosha: Curt.Remmert, Husker

Tier 3

Hatamoto: Nikoli

Gokenin: Laklas

Ronin: Elrainn, Carcass, Nathaw

Tier 4

Taekiyari: Quiet Boy, Starkiller

Oban: Aerelm, Klinge

Ashigaru: Nighthawk, Akura, Texva, SD_Mk1, Aztech, Combine Soldier, Sent1nel, Honky,

Signed,

The Shogunate Office,
In Hideyoshi's memory.
▲►▼◄► Incoming Transmission◄►▼◄▲

Konnichiwa Sensei,

I am honored by the promotion you have given me, and I will not fail you, and will never betray your trust. Expect me to report to The Shogunate Office soon to pick up my new orders.

If there is anything else that you may require of me I will leave this channel open.

For blood and honor!

Miyamoto Musashi

◄►End of Transmission◄►
▲►▼◄► Incoming Transmission◄►▼◄▲

Konnichiwa brothers!

Another patrol has been done today, with some disturbing news to report. As I undocked from Mito Shipyard, Kyoto base opened a channel with my communication ID, and state that there are unknown vessels in Chugoku. A large number of unidentified vessels. And asked me to investigate it. I immediately proceeded to Chugoku.

As I jumped into system I began to sweep the area around the jumpholes, and encountered the first of the unknown vessels.

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/A...G/screen152.jpg
http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/A...G/screen153.jpg
http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/A...G/screen151.jpg
http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/A...G/screen150.jpg

After I chased him out of the system and forced him to delete the navigational charts. I returned to continue my investigation. You can only imagine my surprise when I found three vessels near Kyoto, carrying Pirate transponders. That was unacceptable and after I instructed them not to dock on Kyoto, which they refused I opened fire. At that point they started running, and managed to escape. I feel ashamed that they slipped my grasp, and I will not happen again. All I can say that after this incident the Kyoto engineers installed a Train Cruise Distruptor on my "Katana".

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/A...G/screen154.jpg
http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/A...G/screen155.jpg
http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/A...G/screen156.jpg
http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/A...G/screen157.jpg

That is all brothers.

For Blood and Honor!

Miyamoto Musashi

◄►End of Transmission◄►
*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

[Image: Graphic1-24.jpg]

[color=#000000][color=#000000][font=Agency FB]PRIORITY:[font=Lucida Console]HIGH
[color=#000000]SOURCE:[font=Lucida Console]KYOTO
[color=#000000]TARGET:[font=Lucida Console]]bd[ COMMUNICATION CHANNEL
[color=#000000]ID:[font=Lucida Console]]bd[Nokemono.Ke'ichi
[color=#000000]SUBJECT:[font=Lucida Console]Daily report
Konnichiwa brothers!

Another patrol has been done today, with some disturbing news to report.Today, when I was on my patroll in Hokkaido system, my long range scanners cought Corsair Warship.Thats emberrasing!After I asked him to HALT and prepare for scan procedure, he refused.Then I had to distrupt his engines out.After I did it, he went mad.This situation was near New Tokyo Jump Gate.After half of hour of negotiations, he refused to drop those damn nomads which were in his cargo hold.

Guncam1
Guncam2

Right on, after, he tried to escape.My Cruise Destruptor Launcher seems malfunction and I was unabble to stop him.He heads towars Tuhoku Jumphole, In hope to get back home trough Tuhoku.Which I wasnt about to approve.

Guncam3

I wasnt abble to stop this Warship on my own soo I had to call for backup.As backup, in Tuhoku, my brother, Hakai-Bahukatsu responed as soon as possible, and our rally point was Omicron 92 system Jump Hole.

Guncam4

Unfortunately, we hadn't enough forces to stop this warship.Another, one of the great bd pilots in the colines, named Fukushuu, joined us this pursuit.He met us in the Omicron 92 system.
Unfortunately it was too late, and the enemy warship has escaped into Minor system.

Guncam5

What a shame ... We weren't organised well, and we hadn't enough forces to stop this Corsair scum, violating the rules of our own home systems!Bringing those damn Nomads in his cargo hold.This will not happend again my brothers, I asure You!

For the Blood and Honor!!!

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]End Of Transmission
[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]*** SIGNAL LOST ***
INCOMMING TRANSMISSION
TO: "EQUANIMITEE"

SIGNAL: 50%

PLAYING MESSAGE

This is Blood Dragons: Chiba Masato.

I was lent a Nadochi CLASS BOMBER ship

There was a KNF Battleship we were after, but was dishonorable and docked at the planet. We waited and made a blockade in the New Tokyo system.

GUNCAM Photos.:

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9599/screen1.png
I was stationed at the trade lane leading to New Tokyo from Shinjuku

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1527/screen2vu.png

-Chiba Masato
TRANSMISION ENDED

MESSAGE PLAYBACK ENDED

[Image: Graphic1-24.jpg]

[color=#000000][color=#000000][font=Agency FB]PRIORITY:[font=Lucida Console]HIGH
[color=#000000]SOURCE:[font=Lucida Console]KYOTO
[color=#000000]TARGET:[font=Lucida Console]]bd[ COMMUNICATION CHANNEL
[color=#000000]ID:[font=Lucida Console]]bd[Nokemono.Ke'ichi
[color=#000000]SUBJECT:[font=Lucida Console]Daily report
Konnichiwa brothers!

As usuall, another patrol has been done today, with some disturbing news to report.Today, when I was on my patroll in Kyushy system, I spotted a Gaian vessel.I tried to be nice with him, but it seems he's day wasn't that nice, and thats why he had to be rude.After I asked him to HALT, he told me to ''get lost'' ? What does he think he is, to order a ''Blod Dragon pilot'' to leave?I wont accept that.

Guncam1

After I refused, i scanned his cargo.After I saw he has Blood Dragon pilots in his cargo hold, I told him to give me them immediatly, and I will take my brothers back home.I was in hurry, and I didnt have time to negotiate with him for something that I would kill anybody

Guncam2

.After I asked him to drop them, he refused and then, I had allert that hes charging up weapons.I tried to ask him once more to settle down, and we could do everything without any violence.But he refused, and he paid that with his death!

Guncam3
Guncam4

After that, my brother ''Red.Dragon-san'' told me he needs a backup.He had a trader, with full cargo near New Tokyo Jump Gate.He hadn't any cruise desruptors, and he didn't want to that trader escape.I tried my best to get there as quickly as possible, as I did.

Guncam5

But it seems he didn't understand me that well.Though, he was in a vessel from a company that's hostile with Kusari, smuggling plutonium.Becouse of that, I asked him for extra tax which was: $3.000.000.00 SC.
But he didn't want to make an donation, soo we could fix our ships becouse of many fights we had before that, he tried to run.But no-one runs away from me.Me and my brother ''Red.Dragon'' decided to knock him down, as we did.Nothing left of him, but bunch of floating Plutonium cargo everywhere, and his escape pod awaiting for some-one to pick him up.

Guncam6
Guncam7

That was all for today my brothers!!! For the Blood and Honor!

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]End Of Transmission
[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]*** SIGNAL LOST ***
[Image: Akuji.png]
ID: Ashigaru ]bd[Akuji
Name: Akuji
Target: ]bd[ Communications Channel
Subject: Report

Feels good to be back in space, and nothing like a good round of Naval Forces killing to get me back in the fighting spirit.

Nokemono-san was foolish enough to challenge me to a fight, but suffice to say, someone needs more practice.
Less use of ammo around my disrupter next time might lead to my Brothers survival...

[Image: loldead.png]

I'll be available to train the rabble should they need more flight experience in my time amongst the Rising Sons.

Report concluded.

*** TRANSMISSION ENDS ***

Did some patrol work today, not much happening.

I then helped clear Chugoku of some overconfident Naval Forces, suffice to say, they didn't last long.

[Image: md2kill.png]

I didn't kill all of them though, I left enough for our brothers to interrogate later...

[Image: md2captives.png]

We should rally the forces for combat simulations, perhaps ask the Consortium if they wish to join us.
No dishonour, but the Rising Sons are a bunch of pretentious children, with barely any combat experience, you will need valuable soldiers such as myself to guide the whelps.

Report concluded.

Did my standard patrol of Chugoku today, nothing interesting, few stray targets. I decided I'd deviate and explore some of the clouds of Hokkaido, maybe pick off a few Naval patrols, or some lost Gaijin...

[Image: md3hokk.png]

I dropped past Ainu Depot, and figured I could do with a drink, and I can tell you, lots of pretty ladies about, and not half bad drinks, if you can stand the Cardimine clouds that is.

[Image: md3drink.png]

Well, I met a lovely young Chrysanthemum girl, and I ended up staying the night... I'll return to regular duties shortly.

Report concluded.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22