Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: KNF High Command (FO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
...From: Taishō Sulu, KNF High Command
...Attachment: Action report #399

UFC-Surfer is now Kill on Sight.
Corsair Huntress Cruiser with Kusari State Police transponder has been proven guilty of:

- Entering Kusari Core Space (Honshu) with a Battlecruiser without license;
- Opening fire with deadly force without reason upon Police and Naval Forces vessels when questioned;
- Impersonation of an authority entity.

This...impostor...and honor less gaijin is thinking to be able to fly accross our proud nation with a Corsair Cruiser by simply hijacking his transponder to make it look like the State Police.
He doesn't know Kusari feature some of best hackers in all Sirius...took less than a minute to reveal his "perfect" plan and even without hackers the huntress cruiser wasn't difficult to notice...

May he die in dishonor like all traitors and impostors deserve.

Signed,
To: Kusari High Command
Source: Mercenary Battle Cruiser ICV Resonance
Subject: Battle Cruiser License

Honorable Warriors,

While traveling through Tau 31 I was contacted by Hikaru Sulu. He informed my crew and I that in order to enter Kusari space a license must first be obtained. Therefore I am officially requesting a liscene to bring the Resonance into the Kusari core systems for the purpose of legal bounty hunting, and general criminal extermination. The Resonance, while operating in or near Kusari space will also be able to render assistance to any Kusari Military or Police forces that request it.

Thank you for your time in this matter,
Respectfully,
Colonel. McCloud
...To: Col. Markus McCloud, Mercenary Battle Cruiser ICV Resonance
...Subject: Re:Battle Cruiser License

Konnichiwa Col. McCloud,
as you may have noticed Kusari space outside Shikoku is poorly populated by bounty hunters.
Let me say that, most of your fellows haven't helped Kusari in having a good impression of your organization, they seems...unable...to learn the complex structure of Kusari culture, politics and laws. Very few can tell to have worked for Kusari or resolve other contracts there.
You, on the contrary, have at least made a step that most doesn't ever make.

I had a good impression and in your cargo hold there was a lot of deuterium.
As you may already know Honshu planet pays it well and we could use an occasional extra shipment if you happen to stop there.

I will do what I can to convince the Imperial Council in approving this (free) license but, I am pretty sure there will be conditions...hai!
Be prepared for those, Colonel, for they will not be negotiable.
It will be take or leave.

I will contact you in some more private terms as I have news.

Signed,
To: Taishō Sulu, KNF High Command
From: Col. Markus McCloud, Mercenary Battle Cruiser ICV Resonance
Subject: Re:Battle Cruiser License

Konnichiwa Taishō Sulu,

First and foremost I wish to thank you on behalf of myself and my entire crew for handling this matter with such haste. I am aware that most of my brethren can be somewhat thick headed, but I wish to assure you that is not a problem in this case. We will do our best to learn and adapt to Kusari culture, politics and laws, to the best of our abilities.

As for the Deuterium you detected, the supply we had on board was for fueling our two fusion reactors. There is such a great quantity so that the Resonance can stay in space longer without having to worry about finding more fuel so often. However, I would be glad to ferry surplus to Honshu when we do stop for refueling.

If there are any other issues please feel free to bring them to my attention.

Regards,
Colonel McCloud
...To: Col. Markus McCloud, Mercenary Battle Cruiser ICV Resonance
...Subject: Re:Re:Battle Cruiser License

Konnichiwa Colonel McCloud,
I'm afraid but the Imperial Council was immovable on its position.
I was ordered to deny this license request and furthermore, to specifically make clear that Bounty Hunters presence in Kusari space outside of Shikoku system will no longer be tolerated.

Bounty Hunters are not welcome in Kusari.
Any Bounty Hunter that will be found outside of Shikoku will be turned back, even engaged if a refusal take place.

The Council is aware of the needs of Hunters war ships to reach Omicron Delta but Kusari is not an accomplishable shortcut, especially when there are other possible routes.
Find other routes, ask for passage to another House or abandon Delta plans...the Imperial Council does not care about it and it is not available to allow a foreign massive war fleet to fly through Kusari either.

I apologize to you Colonel, it was my mistake if I involved you in this issue.

Signed,
...From: J.Archer,Commander of the Zoner Rm1 destroyer "Enterprise"
...To: Taishō Sulu, KNF High Command
...Subject: destroyer in core systems License

Konnichiwa glorius Admiral of the KNF,

as CO of the "Enterprise" I ask a licence to enter the core systems
with a Destroyer class ship, I will honour all rules/laws of the kusari goverment
but I dont interfere between the KNF and Dragons/GC/OC, as long as they dont
atack other zoner vessels, the purpose of the "Enterprise" is defending zoner transports
and freeports, as well as house police/navy but only if needed.

I hope you let this request pass, and you can enjoy the wonderfull service of the "EnterPrise"
ofcourse we obey all the orders from the KNF/KSP

Signed By:

J.Archer,
CO of the "Enterprise"
also captain of the '''Enterprise'''(Zoner Adv.Train)
...To: J.Archer, Commander of the Zoner Rm1 destroyer "Enterprise"
...Subject: Re:destroyer in core systems License

Dear sir,
only the Kusari Naval Forces and the Kusari State Police take care of our space and are authorized to act as a military and police force.
We do not need any external service in doing our duty.

To what concern Freeports, there are none in Kusari core space, therefore we see no reasons to approve this license.

Signed,
...From:Tora-Teki,Kusari Naval Force bomber pilot
...To:Kusari High Command
...Subject:Offical register of bomber vassel

Konnichiwa Kusari Naval Force High Command.
I request acces keys of Kusari Jump gates,and requesting permition to enter Hiroshima.

Tora Teki autobiography can be found on next link.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23612

Sayonara.Long live Kusari.

Signed by:
Tora-Teki.

...From: Taishō Sulu, Naval Forces High Command
...To: Tora-Teki, Naval Forces
...Subject: Hiroshima access

Konbanwa loyal servant of the Emperor,
I have provided a free shiny new badge for you with encrypted codes to access Hiroshima system.
Do not forget to transmit these codes as soon as you entered, our warriors does not ask many questions there when it comes to.

Signed,
...To: All Naval Forces warriors
...Subject: Report your status

Honorable warriors,
the Naval Forces is making a census, please follow these simple steps:

1) Open Kusari Naval and Police Communications

2) Input your personal security code.

3) Select "Membership --> Roll Call" from the sub-channel available and read the content.[/quote]

As usual when the census will be completed (about a week), missing pilots badges and privileges will be suspended until further notice.
Arigato!

Signed,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34