Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: KNF High Command (FO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
**Begin Upload Sequence**
Uploading Message
**Upload Complete**

**Begin Message**
Comm ID: Reasearch Ship Apollo

Greetings, This is Captain Andrew Shepard of the Research ship apollo.
I have been reading over the Kusari Legal Codex, And it has come to my attention that To fly in Kusari space with my current vessel, a Corvo Class Zoner Deep Space Explorer, that i require Clearance to fly in your Space. My Ships Armaments are as follows:
6x Cerberus Cruiser Turrets
2x Cruiser Pulse Cannons

On top of that, i may require some Cargo clearances, as My ship carries quite a few Supplies for long Terms in deep space. I can provide A complete list Personaly(//online) or via this Comm channel when i am not Busy.

Regards,
Captain Andrew Shepard
Reasearch Ship Apollo
...From: Taishō Hikaru Sulu, KNF High Command
...To: Captain Andrew Shepard, Research Ship Apollo
...Subject: Clearance

Konnichiwa Captain Shepard,
an exception will not be made for your ship.
Regardless of whether it is meant as a warship or not, it is capable of fielding heavy weaponry and thus poses a danger to those around it,
especially if any unforseen incidents occur.

Signed,
To the Kusari Navy High Command.

This is [ZL|T]Apollad formally requesting, on Behalf of My Self and Occasional Partner, [ZL|T]Hisendiego, for a License for restricted export to the Taus.

Payment was Sent to Taisho Hajime Hiroito a few days ago, and I Apologise for the delay in forming this message due to Technical Difficulties.

Signed: [ZL|T]Apollad
...To: [ZL|T]Apollad

Konnichiwa Mr. Apollad,
our records shows those two identifications are registered.
Your license is confirmed.

Signed,
-To: KNF High Command-

Konnichiwa KNF chiefs.

My name is Sakimato Yayiko I m Capitan of gunboat class vessel IKN-Oyodo.

My father formely rich Samura contractor have terrible accident which was cause of his bankrupt and after bankrupt his death. His hired transports have been destroyed by band of outcasts. He had to repay big loan but without his transports he couldn't give back money. After long dragging away repayment date my father has finally been caught by bailiffs and forced to give out all goods. He couldn't carry such shame. Shortly after he was killed by heart attack.

After that events I have became the last son of Yayiko family. I have gone to Kusari war academy. After passing exams I have managed to spend scholarship on buying this Gunboat. I have gathered crew and equipped my ship with necessary setup. Now I m requesting registration that vessel at high command.

Oyodo have only anti fighter equipment and forward gun which makes it good as support in fights with other capital vessels. It has been in only one skirmish so far. With help of one Kusari loyal mercenary I have successfully forced Bretonian battleship to retreat.

I m waiting for answer of shogun.

Kombanwa

-signal lost-
...To: Cpt. Yayiko, IKN-Oyodo

Konnichiwa Cpt. Yayiko,
I am pleased in learning yet another Bretonian Battleship fled from the lines. Yours was certantly a lively flight, maybe the first of many.
Given the successful results of the Oyodo's launch and first mission I hereby confirm her command to Cpt. Yayiko.

Signed,
-To: KNF High Command-

Thank you for confirmation.

Actually I will move my gunboat from Leeds front to Kure for re equipment.

I m awaiting orders

-signal lost-
Message to: Kusari Naval Forces
Comm ID: Taishō Hajime Hiroito, KNF High Command

Today, I'm proud to announce that two of our officers have reached the requirements for being promoted to the next rank. Their continued work and devotion for Kusari and its people has not passed unnoted by the High Command. Chūi Youji Nakamura, Chūi Taiki Ono, both of you have been promoted to Daii, you are becoming more valuable for our forces. Congratulations.
Delete this, please.
Message to: Kusari Naval Forces
Comm ID: Taishō Hajime Hiroito, KNF High Command

Today, I'm proud to announce that one of our officers have reached the requirements for being promoted to the next rank. Their continued work and devotion for Kusari and its people has not passed unnoted by the High Command.
Shōi Daiso Takato has been promoted to Chūi , you are becoming more valuable for our forces. Congratulations.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34