Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Logs From the Maverick.V
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
==DATE--JANUARY 2ND-820 A.S.==
==LOCATION--FREEPORT 11 - OMICRON DELTA==
==BEGINNING OF PART 4==

*The usual calm hustle was void as the four of them disembarked, met with hustled shouts and the noise of a battlefield hospital. With the smell of blood and burnt metal about the station, Brettonias picked up his pace into a near run as pulled Vixen behind him, making their way toward the Medical wing. "Bret you're hurting me!" Vixen called as they hurried around the next corner, Licentia crying out in her arm as Brettonias stopped and turn to face her. His breath was quick as he looked upon her for a moment, only to sharply drop his gaze as he realized how hard he was holding onto her wrist. "I...I'm sorry.. I didn't.." "It's alright.. You're just as worried as I am.. You go on ahead, We'll catch up." Without a hesitation, Brettonias turned upon his heel, barrelling down the busy corridor at a dead run as Vixen stood for a moment and let out a silent sigh.

As she slowly walked along the hall, Vixen began her best to try and calm their child, despite the noise of the hall that surrounded them with people hustling past them. As the scene progressed, Naoko shimmered a few hues of blue as it began to record the scene, looking back down upon VIxen with digital, worried eyes. //Ma'am... I am perplexed by your current pace during such events as this Ma'am\\ The feline continued to walk at her pace and looked up at Naoko, perking her ears back in a worried distress."He's just as worried as I am.. There's not many of us and I don't blame him for his act. I'd do the same too..." The drone above her simply turned on its axis as they bothed continued around the nearby corner, finally spying Brettonias talking fevorishly with a doctor.

They paused for a moment until the man lifted an arm and pointed down the hall, causing Bret to resume his running until he passed around another corner. He ran with a pace that burned in his legs as his mind called out for him to stop, momentarily recalling the number of the room and smashed his paw upon the wall console, causing the door to open.
"Agatha!", he called out as the scene stopped his dead in his tracks. The assorted jumble of tubes and machines around the room as a single form appeared upon the nearby bed. Her face was partcially covered by bandages as she lay still, the sound of her breathing through a tube filling his ears as a man stood up from a nearby chair. "Commander Freiden of the Bane. You must be part of her family by your looks." With a simple nod Brettonias walked forward to the other side of her bed, looking down upon her still form. "What... Happened?.... Don't leave anyth.."

"It was a Hunter Core and Nomad assault.. We we're unprepared for the latter.. The Major didn't collapse until we docked upon the station and all those injured were brought onboard." As the Commander began to speak again, a paw reached up from its sudden stillness, pulling down on Bret's collar only to yank him down closer to her face, showing an strong gaze from her uncovered eye. "Looks to me like she's still kicking.", came a voice from the doorway, causing the two to suddenly turn their heads, peering upon from the doorway as Vixen stood, slowly walking in to the head of the bed. Commander Frieden began to head towards the door as she came closer, giving a nod towards Vix, I'll be outside keeping watch. Let me know if you need anything"

As the door closed, Agatha's hold upon Brettonias gave out, dropping back onto the bed as she closed her eye for a moment. With the sound of creeking steel, Brettonias pulled up a pair of chairs for them, allowing Vix to sit before he took his own. "So. Can you babysit for us tomorrow sis?", he said with a bit of a laugh, trying to elevate the mood of the room. With a a stern glare from Agatha, she produced her answer, lifting up her paw simply to give him the middle finger in kind...

==2 DAYS LATER==

"If you plan to give me a glass eye I'll shove it where it don't shine!", Came the angered tone from Agatha as she sat in her bed, throwing a tray at one of the doctors trying to explain her dilemma. "But Major.. We don't have the facilities here in order to replace your eye with a suitable replacement!
"Then put something in such that wont make me look like I'm drunk half the time and I'll cover it with a friggin eye patch!
"With all due respect Major Agatha, I highly doubt a woman in your position would be creditted in an eye patch, please consider..."
"Don't make me get off this bed and force that peice of glass down your throat..."
As the arguement ensused in the room, Vixen and Brettonias simply watched from the side of the rooplace before them. At once point during it, Bret leaned over towards Vix and began to whisper to her, "Should we say something?.." Vix leaned his way and simply replied, "You want to live into the next hour?" Brettonias simply nodded slowly as he righted his position as the doctor simply tossed a black patch onto her bed, walking out of the room as Commander Freiden walked into the room, giving a salute."Ma'am. The doctor says aside from your attitude, you're cleared to leave. Your chariot is standing bywaiting clearance to dock."

"The Bane is in no position or ability to fly out of the system let alone back home..
"No Ma'am. The other chariot."
"The Nightingale was just proposed last week. No way it's here already.."

The Commander shook his head a moment as he began to make his words sound a bit stern "No Ma'am... The...other...chariot.." After a few seconds, Agatha's stern look began to curl into an agressive grin, pulling her eyepatch upon her face as she grabbed ahold of her jacket on the desk, tossing it over her shoulder. "Then bring my lady to me.. I must see her then.. " As Agatha stormed out of the room, Vix and Bret simply looked at each other for a moment, hurrying to their feet and began to follow the pair on out through the hall. Most of the clamity had passes in the few days, slowly returning to normal as the full halls had calmed from the tide of danger. As they came through the hall, Agatha stopped at one of the large veiwport windows, pulling a comm from her jeans and up to an ear. "This is Major Agatha... Yes... Bring her about Port section four and dock.. I'll be there.."

As she pushed her comm back from its place, Agatha turned hard upon her boot heel and looked before the pair, a wide grin upon her face as she drapped her jacket upon her back. As it flowed the sun's light that shown from the window began to become shaded, giving testimony to the hulk of a vast starship...The giant forward hull of a Libertonian Assault Carrier.."Behold the largest ship within the 141 Task Force... The OCV Liberty Lost!"

The two viewing such simply stood starstruck as its size blotted out the star's light fully, causing Bret to say five simple words...

"What a hunk of junk...."

==END OF LOG==
==DATE--AUGUST 20TH, A.S.==
==LOCATION--PUEBLO BONITO - BAFFIN==
==BEGINNING PERSONAL LOG==

The cold, still air of the simple office laid empty from sound, it's pair occupants still and free of motion. Subtle light escaped from several candles placed in a circle surrounded their lighter. Brettonias sat nearly as still as stone within his meditation, his bionic arm laying upon the ground before him though the seemingly endless hours that passed him. A soft shimmer from Naoko began to fill the room as the droid began to asend from its charging port, slowly nearing closer to Brettonias. //Sir... Mr. Takato, Volengos, and Miki wishes an audience with you Sir\\ His eyes began to slowly open as the droid finished, reaching forward to grab ahold of his arm, wincing for a moment as it rejoined its socket once again.

With a sudden sweep of his cloak, the candles all flared for a moment, each one burning out in one fell swoop as he came to his feet. His breathing began to deepen as the thoughts in his mind cleared in time, the sound of a sliding door and accompanied footsteps followed through with their arrival. "Gentlemen, please have a seat. I hope your mission was successful?" All three began to take the few chairs at the large desk closeby, except Jenson, who prefered to stand as he handed down a datapad upon the tabletop. He has been very busy. His actions in the last few months have not been gut from what I can tell. Creating conflicts in multiple fronts. Stealing data from others. Und to what reasons we don't know, despite our efforts. Jenson spoke, taking a step back as his arms slid into his overcoat. The look upon Ilo's face narrowed agressively as he folded his legs over each other, letting out a sharp sigh as Brettonias continued to study the files one by one.

From what I can gather Brettonias-san, is he's gathering materials and data for a starship, it could be the one that we saw several months ago in Tau 37. But there is something more I don't understand. Why go through such lengths so quickly and agressively? A simple nod was given in return as Brettonias turned back to the three, lowering the datapad with another agressive sigh. His chair began to turn for a moment as he propped his muzzle into his paws, shaking his head in discontent before turning back. "Where is he now?" Said Brettonias, thumbing his paw through his hair as Miki leaned forward. With deh Casts. Sho we can't really do mech at dis time. And we cen't hit him firsht.

A touch of a growl came from Brettonias as he firmly came to his feet, taking agressive steps towards the only window within his office, planting his hands firmly upon the glass. "Thank you my friends. You may leave now..." Each of them nodded as they made their way on out, leaving him standing hunched into the glass as he peered onto the surface of Eris. Several moments began to pass until he spoke, his words sounding cold as ice as his breath formed onto the glass, his arm raising up and began to make several marks in the glass. "Days in space... 1372... Each step that bastard takes is becoming more clouded to my sight... Almost to the point I cannot see his steps... What are you up to that would require so much turmoil?"

His hand left the glass as he began to turn, leaving a single letter he left upon the fogged pane.

.....V.....

==END OF LOG==
==DATE--JUNE 15TH, 821 A.S.==
==LOCATION--PUEBLO BONITO - BAFFIN==

The central plaza within Pueblo Bonito was deathly silent as Brettonias waited withing the middle of the place, arms folded and his head lowered as he waited. Waited for what felt like an eternity. Waiting for the one who existence should never have come to be. As he waited, a slow darkness began to cover across the pale light coming through the glass dome of the plaza above.

The darkness creeped over and finally smothered the last bit of light as Brettonias slowly looked up, glinting his eyes towards the form of white steel. The underside of a Valor. Its massive size felt like nothing compared to Brettonias's mind, knowing that only one soul aboard the ships hundreds meant more to him in their existence. A shimmering hue of crystal blue began to pulse nearby him before he turned, looking slowly at the glowing hue of his personal hoverdroid. //Sir...Your company has arrived...I have directed your company here to the plaza and they shall be here within moments Sir.\\ Only a nod came from Brettonias kept his eyes forward, perking his ears up as he finally heard a pair of footsteps coming from the dimly lit hallway.

Clack...
Click...
Clack...

Through the dim doorway came two figures, both draped in Gallic white. One a Man of raven black hair. The other... The meaning to this meeting. The latter began to walk towards Brettonias, giving a sneering laugh as he walked a few steps from him. The pair stood in silence for several moments until Brettonias looked at the other in white. "One of your lackeys I presume? Or just the one to drag your carcass from here when I'm finished with you?" Felanis turned and looked at the his companion, shaking his head. "Non, this is my successor, Jean du Frobeige. In case I fall tonight, he will be your opponent til either he falls or you do."

The man came up to Felanis's side and began to disrobe him, baring his violet pelt and metallic sheen of a suit. From out of the deep pockets of Frobeiges suit, he bore a pair of curved blades and a hooped one as well. With a sneer, felanis brought his tail around and took the circular one in a paw, sliding it around his tail until he took a hold of the other pair. Frobeige walked several steps away, making room until Felanis began a quick display of his technique, circling his arms fluidly from side to side like a dance until he posed into an aggressive stance.

Brettonias looked upon this with a deep gruff as he walked over to one of the stone outcroppings, taking a deep breath as he began to remove his robe. The dim shining of light from the dome showed a the markings of a body suit, scaled and lightly armored in black plates until he reached into his robe. Within his bionic arm, he branded a pair of sheathed blades, turning and walked back to the center of the plaza. "Kusarian Steel. About 400 years old. And a gift from a good friend of mine, along with his teachings." He showed the black sheaths towards Felanis, one in each hand as he stood there. With a single swipe back of his paws, each of the blades unsheathed in midair, crossing them into an X with the glint of perfect steel..

Brettonias kept his eyes forward as his pose stayed, taking one slow breath after the other until he spoke.. "Naoko... Leave us..." The droid turned and quickly hovered away, passing through one of the nearby doors. Felanis turned his head and nudged behind him, causing Frobeige to slowly bow in return, turning towards the hall they came from and left the pair.

Silence filled the plaza once as the pair squared off, brandishing their weapons as each one was an army in their own right, ready to face each other til one fell.

Both came at each other in a murderous roar of their own, meeting each other in a deadlock of steel, growling at each other face to face. Brettonias pushed hard at his foe and forced him back a step, pointing the tip of his left blade at him. "Your Lord took this arm to create you... Tonight I plan to take back my flesh that he took!" With lightning speed, Felanis charged, leaping quickly to his foes side to swipe at him. The long blades shifted in Brettonias's paws and pointed down, barely able to block the attack as Felanis vaulted backwards, landing on one of the shorter pillars and crouched down.

Another roar came from Brettonias as he charged at Vulpe, swinging from side to side, one blade at a time. The feline laughed and hoped from one pillar to the next, landing into the dirt of one of the large plants kept within the Plaza..

"You're too slow Mesieur.."

"Just shut up and die!"

Each fighter traded one blow after the other, neither willing to back down as every trading blow created sparks, lighting up the dim arena of Pueblo until Felanis gained the upper hand. With a precision hit from his tail blade, the blade from Brettonias's left hand was knocked away, leaving him with just the one sword. Felanis grinned as he leapt back, digging his feet into the stonework as he began to laugh, coughing up a bout of his own blood to the floor. "You damned cheat!..", He said, looking down at the splatting of his foes blood upon the cold ground. "All is fair in this fight.. Remember?"

Hiding his grin from his foe, Brettonias's left arm began to shift, turning into its buster form and aimed the barrel at Felanis. "Guess so.", he said, unloading the cannon in a rapid series of plasma bursts, forcing Felanis's face of pleasure to a face of shock. The panther leap bout to bout from one outcropping to the next, running from the blasts of hot white plasma as they hit the white steel and stone of the plaza, blasting away chunks in a shower of debris. Felanis leapt upon the head of a statue of Eris, standing upright and folded his arms, looking at him in displeasure.

Without flinching, Brettonias took a second to charge, landing a heavy shot upon the statue, blasting it into a cloud of stone and dust. From the cloud leapt at him the violet and white of fur and teeth, snapping past him in an attempt to land a killing blow. Brettonias fell to the ground, barely missing until he landed upon his back. The glint of steel shore before him as he rolled over and over, barely missing the trio of blade strikes from Felanis's ground onslaught. In a desperate turn, Brettonias, fired a heavy shot into the ground, causing the blast to throw him and Felanis several feet away into seperate heaps. He took pause and began to slowly get to his feet, aiming his arm cannon slowly at the violet pile before him, his vision rocked and dizzy from the concussion of the blast.

The pile began to turn as a painful groan escaped from Felanis, rolling until a screech of pain escaped his lips. Suddenly grabbing at his leg, the sight of his own blade piercing his leg made him flinch in pain, only to cough another puddle of blood to the floor as he yanked it out. Two forms began to get to their feet, rocked by each others attacks as Brettonias was the only one left standing with weapon in hand. "I win..."

Brettonias took a long charge as his opponent staggered, to his feet, aiming down the sight of his arm directly at the face of his clone until the sound of a sliding door caught his attention, turning an ear back. The coming sound from the doorway, made Brettonias's blood drain from his body, feeling frozen as his head turned, grating in an icy turn as the echo's of the voice repeated over and over in his mind.

"Dahddi?.."

==END OF PART ONE==
==BEGINNING OF PART TWO=

Watching from an adjacent room, Vixen grabbed her face in horror as the sight of her little one entered the fray, looking in panic at the rest of the personnel protecting her. Somehow their daughter had snuck away with the rest of the station watching the fight and was now the center of attention within the brawl taking place, sending several guards running alongside Vixen in hopes to reach her before anything happened.

"Dahddi?.."

The words alone sent a wave of ice down Brettonias's spine as his head slowly turned towards the voice, seeing the innocent form of a child dressed in pink holding a small stuffed fox in her arms. His little girl Licentia. The buster cannon within Brettonias's arm slowly powered down as his body began to turn, feeling like time was going in slow motion as a paw reached out to her, feeling like concrete as he came closer and closer to her. "Licen...."

Slice...

Brettonias stopped dead in his tracks as an eerie cold was felt in his chest. Slowly looking down, the moon-lit gleam of steel of one of his swords was suddenly showing...through his chest. His paw slowly reached up as the glint of metal started to show another color seeping from the wound. Red... Blood... His blood.. Slowly taking a hold around the blade, he fell slowly to his knees, unable to move his eyes away until his body fell to the plaza flooring. A scream came from his daughter as she ran to his limp form, dropping her stuffed fox to the floor as she draped upon his shoulder. "Dahddi!.. Dahddi waek up!." she cried as Felanis stood, unamused to the sight as he took several steps towards his fallen foe.

"Pathetic..." ,came from Felanis as his blade shifted in his hand, gripping upon its cold handle until the sharp growl of the girl came to his ears. Licentia had gripped herself upon her downed father, staring angrily up to Felanis with a growl, trying to protect him. The sight alone filled Felanis with disgust, raising his boot back and gave her a heavy kick, sending her small frame across the ground. "Disgusting waste of flesh.." Came from Felanis as he reached down, grabbing the back of Brettonia's head and pulled him up, bringing the blade to his neck as he prepared to give the killing blow.. Suddenly Felanis let out a feline screech of pain as he reeled around, finding the little Kitsune-Feline hybrid clamping her teeth into his tail as she gave a desperate attempt to protect her fallen father. "Why you little!!!.." he screamed out, trading his paw from Brettonias's head to hers, pulling her off his tailand brought her face to face with him. "Learn your place!.." he said as he dropped her, kicking her once more across the room and into one of the potted plants, shattering the stone vase. A heavy growl came from his lips as he looked upon the bleeding scars upon his tail, feeling as if his victory was lost just as it was won. Looking upon his foe, Felanis turned away from Brettonias, letting out a huff.. "This fight has been tainted by your little whorespawn... Consider yourself lucky.." was all that was said as the sudden shining of light came from the nearby doors, followed by the rush of Vixen and personnel in tow. Seeing his sign to exit, Felanis turned and began his way on out, leaving without gloat or remorse at the damage he had inflicted.

Vixen stopped in her track with both paws upon her face, seeing the bloody mess of her husband upon the floor and then shot her eyes to her daughter. As several officers ran to the body of Brettonias, she ran to her daughter, quickly pulling the pile of dirt that had covered her little body as tears fell from her face. Pulling her limp body from the dirt, she held her tightly within her arms, trying to protect her until a painful whimper came from Licentia.. "D....Dahddi..." Quickly turning her head, Vixen continued to cry as several personnel surrounded his limp form, each of them performing their duties as one started to perform CPR. "He's alright sweetie... He's alright.. He's alright.." she repeated, rocking her babe within her arms back and forth as tears continued to fall.

==SEVERAL HOURS LATER=

The electronic beeping of a pair of heart monitor was all that was heard within one of the recovery rooms aboard Pueblo Bonito, Vixen sitting quietly within one of the corners as time passed.... Waiting.... Hoping... The forms of both her husband and daughter lying still upon medical beds. Moments ago, one of Doc Holiday's assistants had let her in to be with both of them, giving her the news on both of their conditions. As she sat in silence, Naoko slowly came into the room, hovering silently as it checked over the conditions of the fallen pair . Slowly turning, Naoko's display shone a face of unhappiness, hovering close to Vixen until it spoke.. //Ma'am.. I may be programmed to understand some of the complexities of emotion, but at this time I am perplexed into the actions of the Little Miss Ma'am\\ Vixen said nothing in response as her head rose, lifting her paws upon the side of the bed where Brettonias lay, slowly stroking upon the back of his paw as all she could do was wait for both of them to return to her.

==END OF PART TWO=
==BEGINNING OF LOG==
==LOCATION: BAFFIN - PUEBLO BONITO==

"You can't be serious!?!"

The sound of such a yell could be heard throughout the entire station as Vixen listened to her husband's ranting, looking upon him with such a face that would make even the most fortified of men tremble in fear of such wrath. Trying to defend himself before her was Brettonias, holding both paws up in defiance as he continued to try and defend his stance on the situation "If I don't finish this he'll continue to try and cause us harm.. Licentia and I barely managed to keep our heads attach..." The sudden sound of a hard *slap* cut him off as she struck him across the face, stopping himself as he knew he had touched a nerve that was in part his own fault and part sheer luck that neither had been killed, holding the left side of his chest over the area he had been virtually skewered weeks before.

Feeling the air go still for several moments, he tried to calm her nerves as both paws gripped her shoulder's giving a compassioante squeeze as the sounds of crying began to come from her.. "Look. I'm going to Omega 52 for a reason. What's the point of TAZ's alliance with the Coalition if we can't use what they can offer. I'll be gone for a few months at least alright?" Knowning that he would be gone for quite some time, he leaned down and gave his wife a long, gentle kiss, keeping it there despite the tears on her face that continued to pour from her eyes.. "I love you.. You know that. Trust me on this." She kept silent as he began to turn away, heading towards the airlock until she suddenly ran up behind him, wrapping her arms around him tightly in one last hug, knowing she wouldn't be able to for some time. He stood their in solace as she held him, taking a slow, heavy breath as he squeezed her hands as she held him, finally giving them a pull as he left her embrace and began to walk down the buzy corridor to leave the station.

==END OF PART ONE==
==DATE--???, 821 A.S.==
==LOCATION--CV-PERSEPHONE-CAPTAIN'S CABIN==

A cold stillness held heavily within the room as a pair of souls laid upon the single bed that kept within the room, the two keeping quiet as a string of events had changed their lives once more. With his eyes locked upon a single spot upon the ceiling of the room, Brettonias reset his arm as he held his wife Vixen against his chest, slowly slipping up and down her shoulder. Both of their minds were going a lightyear a minute until a soft voice spoke to break the silence. "Dear are you okay?", came from Vixen and she pressed her head into his side, reaching up to rub his chin to gain his attention. Brettonias laid still for several moments as his good hand gave her shoulder a squeeze, letting a cough escape before looking down at her with a broken smile. "I'll be okay hun.. I'll be okay. "

"You're lying dear..
"I know.. Sorry I'm just.. wondering where I went wrong..With it all."
"You've done the best you could hun. We've lasted this long haven't we?"
"Yeah but..
"No buts. Now you listen to me Brettonias."

The bed began to shift as Vixen crawled up onto his waist and pressed her hands into his shoulders, pinning him down before pressing her nose to his, keeping her eyes locked with him. "You did nothing wrong dear. Don't even think it. If they don't understand what makes us -us-, then they'll never know what its like to be different than the norm. She began to smile as she pulled away, giving him a full view of her form as her hands rubbed over his chest, giving a pinch to his collarbone. "Look at me. Long ago you were afraid of all this, I was afraid of you too for a time. But from that day to this, even if the rest of the galaxy doesn't approve of what we are, I still care about us and what we've made together."

"You know I don't deserve you dear.
"You know that you speak too much hun?'
"Oh? And what do you think I should do then?
"How about shutting up and showing me that you still have it in you?~
"Well I don't know.. I may need a lil help in that~

With a soft chuckle from the both of them, Vix began to lean down, giving her husband a soft kiss before the bed began to creek heavily away..

==END OF LOG==
==DATE--NOV 17, 824 A.S.==
==LOCATION--CV-PERSEPHONE-CAPTAIN'S CABIN==

[Image: f913d3dcc42e2747afa032d5dcc5ee9e.jpg]

"Dahddi looks funni"

A grunt of disbelief came from the elaborately displayed figure as a series of giggles came the woman next to him, holding a plated hood in her hands. "I do not look funny young lady." His face was in a slightly drooped form as he tried to keep a statured composure, continuing to grumble from the added measures he had to keep taking from those outside of home and Baffin. The heavy cloak and suit was something he was having issue growing used to after having to take new measures of secrecy for his position. "Mind your father, Licentia. He is wearing it cause of the bad people that don't understand our position." The lil one let out a bit of a squeak as she held her plushy fox, tilting her head a bit from side to side as her mother walked up behind her father and placed the metal hood over his head, hiding his head and face. "But Aunt Evyn dun haves to wear one.. It's not fairs..", came from the lil one as her mother finished locking a few clamps onto Brettonias's hood. "That's because Aunt Evyn went through changes to be seen in public, it was her choice and we do not judge members of the family for their choices. If your Aunt Feya married a duck, we would question her yes, but not judge her."

"A duck? Why a duck?
"Because it's what I could think of.
"She already drives us quackers yah know."
"Why did I marry you again?"
"Cause I'm....Cute?"

Without skipping a beat, a lil giggle came from their daughter as she got the joke, scurrying over to her father and raised both arms up into the air, signalling to be picked up, her father obliging with a labored huff. "I can tell without you saying that you're nervous dear." came from Vixen as she reached up and pressed a panel on the mask, uncovering the from of Brettonias's face to show himself to the two. "Guess the mask doesn't help... It's Golanski.. I just.. I have never seen him in person but its not a walk in the Rainbow Factory with him." Vixen knew what he meant as she lightly nodded, watching her husband make faces through the mask at their daughter before taking her into her arms. "Just don't mention Agatha dear. He wont know her location as its been so long already. Just focus on this meeting and come back to us in one piece."

The tension from her words could be cut with a knife as he let out a labored sigh, reaching up to rub his face before leaning in to gently kiss their daughter's cheek. "I promise dear. I promise. Wish me luck alright?" Vixen looked at him with a slight smile before leaning over to give his nose a kiss in kind. "I will. Now get going or you'll be late." With a nod he began to turn and made heavy steps from the weight of his suit as he began to exit, his hood returning to cover his head once more as he waved at the pair. "Be good for your mother sweetheart. I'll be back soon."

==END OF LOG==
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6