Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cafe d'Observateur d'Etoile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Leon hadn't done this right at all, Durand's shenanigans made that a bit difficult for him. This outcome was less than pleasurable. He followed the Commisaire into his office.
"Will you need me, or may I go back and actually finish my coffee?" Gerald whispered, taking his hand off of his weapons.
"I should have this. Coffee's probably cold by now, though," he said to the Directeur as he trailed the Brigadiers to his office.
"Message me if you need my input or disciplinary action." he said, blank face with uninterest as he walked back into the Cafe.
Amelie entered the cafe only to come upon commotion and infighting, typical of her division. She winced from the sound and hurried over to the counter to order a cup of coffee.
And there it was again. Hate.

Numerous pleading, childish responses burned at the back of Perrot's throat, but he refused to facilitate their release. He had dignity, dammit.

Solemnly, he made his way to the office.
Francis slowly pushed himself up and shook his face and dabbing his bloody jaw with a hankerchief. "Nice way to get moi back Leon... I can tell we will be friends..." Slowly Francis walks towards to his higher ranking officer's office, picking up a normal pace.
Amelie received her cup of coffee and searched the room with tired eyes. She saw Lefevre scolding a few of her fellow Brigadiers, and decided to go sit at a table as far away from them as possible. The brutes had gotten blood everywhere.
Lefevre opened the door to his office and motioned for the officers to stand in front of the desk. Lefevre closed the door and leaned against it, head down and pinching the bridge of his nose while he collected his thoughts, sighing once and then looking at each man. Chevalier and perrot looked downright pathetic, still sopping from Durand's bath.

"I don't even know where to start. The three of you were supposed to be the people that we put back in to fill out the command structure again. All three of you. As soon as we get you all in the same place, though, you act like school children." He sighed again, walking over to a small table, pouring himself a glass of water.

"You three are officers of the Royal Police. You hold positions of respect and duty. I would think that still having your jobs, after what the force went through, would be enough to shape you up." He took a sip from the glass. "I don't care which of you started what, all that matters is that I'm finishing it. Each of you, this is your warning. If I have to have any of you in here for disciplinary action again, you better start packing. Is that understood?"

The Commissaire waited for a response from each. "Perrot, you stay here. I still need to have a word with you. Durand, Chevalier, I want you back in your quarters until your next patrol."
Perrot watched as the other two officers made their way out of the office, as he stood at loose attention. He regarded Lefevre with his usual attitude of respect towards a man of his standing - although it was certainly dampened somewhat by his drenched state.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26