Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cafe d'Observateur d'Etoile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Francis holds his hankerchief over his jaw and nods to Lefevre's words obediently and exits with Chevailer, managing to mutter a few sentences to him. "I only wanted to cool you both off."
Leon was expecting a harsher conversation with the Commisaire, he walked out, happily, and went to assist in re-outfitting the Cougar wreck that was recovered in the most recent attempt to expel a trespassing Sirian.
Sits back down at his table and orders a new coffee to be brought to him, Luc was right. It was cold.

He fishes out his data pad and send a notice to Lefevre to join him back at the Cafe after he is down with the three trouble makers, then looks up to see Amelie come in. Gerald hasn't seen her in a while, so he calls her out to join him.
Just as she was about to sit down, Amelie heard a voice from a different table: it was Gerald, the new Directeur. She turned, nodded, and slowly strode over to his table.
Luc had the message short and to the point. The call to the office was more to disrupt the brawl in the hall than it was to instill fear into the Brigadiers, but the ultimatum was made nevertheless. He turned to the remaining Brigadier.

"Perrot, we never finished our conversation in the Café. Aside from the issues with the other two," he gestured at the door, "is the foul mood something that I need to be concerned about. The last thing we can afford is having an officer not attentive to his duties."
He shifted uncomfortably.

"It's nothing that will detract fro my work, if that's what you're saying. Neither in-space nor on-station."

He sighed.

"Just a personal issue."
Gerald motions for her to sit down then leans back in his chair. "Been a bit since we sat down in the Cafe, Hmm?"

Gerald just though how awkward it might be, seeing as Amelie use to be his superior.
"Yes, it's been a while." Amelie sipped her coffee avoided looking Gerald directly in the eye.
"Then all I need to say is that personal issues need to stay in your bunk. The scene you were causing in the Café was too much, even before Chevalier spiked your drink."

"Report back to your quarters. Get some sleep. I mean it, if I have to bring you back in here for discipline again, it'll be more than a rank reduction you'll have to worry about." he said sternly.

After Perrot left, he checked his datapad for any new notifications. The Old Bear wanted him back in the Cafe. Lefevre shut off the light in his office and made his way back to that part of the station.
Completely forgetting that this conversation would be awkward, he looked at the clock quickly hoping that Luc would get here soon.

"So... how have you been? I haven't seen you since Dupont retired."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26