Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gcorp rises from the ashes, a Faction Submission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
' Wrote:Heres an interesting question I don't think I've seen raised.

Which ID will the larger caps carry? And does the GMG ID allow for caps? Not many corporate IDs do, though I think its unfair when some are allowed *cough* IMG *cough*

It's even less fair that rag-tag groups like some pirates are allowed their own battleships *cought*lane hackers*cough*
just one question.are not junkers on the unlawful side? because they are as neutral on you.and Zoner Republic [ZR] and Asgard Warriors [AW] are neutral,(zoners,and zoners guard) but Temporary Autonomous Zoners [TAZ] are as friendly.
er actually i requested the neutral status to (LLJK)Kerc, we consider ourselves neutral to all new non Zoner factions, from then, it can progress to friendly according to their actions.

Consider us a "hard to get" date:)
' Wrote:So they need few ships of their own, i guess.
Dont for get that independent corporations need lots of variety! "Hmm which Battlestar do you want? I like this one better..." ;)
Hehe, i wouldn't forget that.
Anyway, Junkers can't be neutral to GMG, really, if your goal is to exterminate pirates from Sigmas.
They are using Junker base in S-13 as a base for resupply etc.
I fail to see them as neutral, sorry.
' Wrote:Hehe, i wouldn't forget that.
Anyway, Junkers can't be neutral to GMG, really, if your goal is to exterminate pirates from Sigmas.
They are using Junker base in S-13 as a base for resupply etc.
I fail to see them as neutral, sorry.
I completely agree.

Whenever I hurt a pirate big time in Sigma-13, he just flees to Yanagi.
and whenever i tax some of your traders,they fire on me and then dock on naha.
Quote:Bombers: (One for every 5 players)

Capital ships:(Depends on type)
Kusari Explorer(One every two players)

I'd suggest you actually remove the bomber restriction. Allow all your players to have a bomber if they wish.

Noone is going to have a problem with that... if it's taidans and maybe a few civ. bombers.

it will also fix your concerns about enemy caps/GBs in Sigma... quite fast.

' Wrote:and whenever i tax some of your traders,they fire on me and then dock on naha.

What's that got to do with anything?
If pirates (which are enemies of the GMG, btw) use Yanagi as a base, then Junkers would not be very loved by the GMG.
Unfriendly at least, i would say.
I'm not saying this for SU, they are more like a smuggling faction, i'm saying it for independent junkers, and maybe JC/JM.
' Wrote:and whenever i tax some of your traders,they fire on me and then dock on naha.
Neither side is without guilt then.:)

I switched out my GB for an eagle VHF, but I think a bomber will suit me more. Time to get the pregnant eagle.:)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14