Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: QCRF update.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You must show me your ways sometime, Dieter, for I sucketh vs. Chimaeras in a Templar.:PFirst two fights I did, died within ten minutes. Switched to Hussar, nearly got an actual kill and lasted forty minutes with the same odds.
' Wrote:You must show me your ways sometime, Dieter, for I sucketh vs. Chimaeras in a Templar.:PFirst two fights I did, died within ten minutes. Switched to Hussar, nearly got an actual kill and lasted forty minutes with the same odds.

I'll PM you:)

' Wrote:On another point, I was going to ask if it would be ok to add a member (who I will refrain from naming to avoid biases) with permission to fly either a GB or a dessie, because of that member's stated lag problems, and thus rather poor ability to fly and fight in a fighter....My own position was a gunboat, but...with our current low membercount, I'm worried about the cap/fighter ratio...so opinions on that would be nice.

Use my GB slot and I'll keep the Avro Arrow grounded for now.

Quote:From where I'm sitting, things look rather bleak, on the good side of things, I may be getting back ingame soon, but with BULLDOGNK's resignation, I'm not sure about actually having any characters.

Can hook you up with a Whale if needs be:)
I must apologise, i have been in the process of getting a new PC and have loads of work to do at the moment. Plus i am ultra busy in the LSF as Koace Didro, and am also involved in assisting a new faction set up. But other than that this is QCR Richardson and QCR Tarigon reporting in. Have still to get the tag and ID for them both, as i made the characters then got sidetracked... Will be active again soon though hopefully, got Uni break coming up. Will RP post into the rolecall.
I'm gutted that there's only me and 1 other QCP left! It was such a fine setup.
Anyhoo, I am still around and team up with any BPA, QCO or QCF that I find online.

Training is a damn fine idea. I suck most eloquently when flying my Challenger, and really need to get better, and I'd appreciate joining Lancer for some Templar training with Dieter.

I LOVE the Hussar:ylove: though, and as yet I haven't died in any engagement when I've been flying it.

Haven't been able to kill anyone in it yet though:$, though that's mainly cos I've either been left on my own against a load of KNF chimera's a bomber and a GB after everyone else has died, or it was me against 2 Titans, or me and 1 other Hussar against a Rogue GB and no shield busters!

Anyway. Long live the Queen!
So, looks like, QCP needs a commodore....Stoat, if you want it.
Onward: Stingray will be given a Dessie slot in the QCO, because the entire QCRF only has one so far, and it makes sense to have another (it also gives the QCO another member, which is a good thing.)
So, training matches with the Liberty blokes...looks good, I'll be looking into that.
Lancer has proposed tuesdays as please fly QCRF days, anyone else have opinions?
Every day is my fly QCR day/Trade as Bowex for QCR flagship day...

Tuesdays sound good tho.

' Wrote:Every day is my fly QCR day/Trade as Bowex for QCR flagship day...

Tuesdays sound good tho.

Good man!
' Wrote:Training is a damn fine idea. I suck most eloquently when flying my Challenger, and really need to get better, and I'd appreciate joining Lancer for some Templar training with Dieter.

Me too.

' Wrote:I LOVE the Hussar:ylove: though, and as yet I haven't died in any engagement when I've been flying it.

Haven't been able to kill anyone in it yet though:$,
Ditto.

I've been fighing NPCs around Glasgow station... Even the NPC Chim's take an age to take down. However if we had numbers we would be unstoppable :nyam:

Yeah I traded in my Templar for a Hussar after one too many endless fights composed mostly of circular motions in Tau-31...

Don't think I'll be going back any time either, its just too groovy not to love, really.
Eeep! A promotion?!? *cold sweat* :shok:

Oh my god, that would mean responsibilities! Erm, wanna PM me what they would be?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5