Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: QCRF update.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
A: QV, we already have a GB. QCwhatever use Bret stuff exclusively, and I don't want to see another QCP GB. they could use fighters, though.
B: noble/commoner thing sounds like fun, a while back I was trying to get a friendly rivalry going between SF and QCO...(long time, now...) anyway, seems a good idea.
C: yup, QCR has the benifit of dedicated professionals, and I guess QCO only has overstressed students on that side. I will say QCO....but next time I'm going to say QCR.
Hmmmm, well then, I don't really want to scrap the ship, as it has a good story behind it. Anywhere else you could put me?

Verg
I could put you in a lot of places...the ship is a problem, though...we've got tightish restrictions, and we need more fighters to keep the balance right.
' Wrote:I could put you in a lot of places...the ship is a problem, though...we've got tightish restrictions, and we need more fighters to keep the balance right.

If it helps, give him my QCR GB slot (The Avro Arrow)

I'm not using it, except as a well-armed QCR storage.
Pity, because it would be fun to go a-privateering in a Bretonian gunboat...it's as agile as the Corsair gunboat...but has 20k more armor, all 7 turrets fire forward, and that huge main gun fires once a second and does more than twice the damage of a gunboat battlerazor with each shot.

We definitely need more fighters, though. If we actually wind up fighting the KNF again, we need lots of Hussars...
Sounds good.
So, there's a new member, etc.
EDIT: I will mention, all members must have fighters, irregardless of their Cap ships...somehow, people are missing that.
Ah, alright. I need a fighter then? Can I make my fighter just in the regular Fleet, whatever it is called? I have trouble keeping track of all of these names, QCP, QCO, QCHGBR, etc.....

Verg
The regular fleet is QCR
QCR fighter, QCO GB?
err...
I guess.
would rather you switch it.
QCO fighter, QCR GB.
Also, stoat, you're a Commodore.
Check faction status, I moved things.
' Wrote:QCR fighter, QCO GB?
err...
I guess.
would rather you switch it.
QCO fighter, QCR GB.
Also, stoat, you're a Commodore.
Check faction status, I moved things.

That is one heck of a promotion! Congratulations Sir... Your round in the officers' mess I believe.

Ensign Aster.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5