Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: QCRF update.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Does Queen Carina require recruits that badly? Well that's no good is it, I'll do something drastic and create acharacter not based in Liberty :shock: Any ideas for which tag you'd like her to use?
' Wrote:Does Queen Carina require recruits that badly? Well that's no good is it, I'll do something drastic and create acharacter not based in Liberty :shock: Any ideas for which tag you'd like her to use?

[QCR]!!!

(But I'm biased. Unselie would likely say [QCO] But it matters little.)
I have an idea for RP difference between QCO and QCR:

In a nutshell :

QCO : Nobility

QCR : Working Class

Like Regiments of old

Noble : Blues and Royals..

Regulars : Poor sods in Redcoats

Then we would address QCO people as Nobility, even though some QCR outrank them.

hmm?
And we won't even go into what the QCP are............
' Wrote:And we won't even go into what the QCP are............

Yarrr!!!

Pirates...
Harrumph! I beg to differ. There is a long, distinguished history behind Her Majesty's Privateers, and it most certainly does NOT involve the violent and forceful interdiction of enemy shipping or the hauling off of ill-gotten loot in the hold of one's Challenger...nope, nosirree, nooooo idea what you're talking about....:P

I think Dieter has it pretty close on, really, though I wouldn't really call the QCO nobility. They're more like the special forces or something, but without the special fancy equipment.:(
Well Stoat, Lancer, et al.

Recruit some new QCO, QCP, and QCR.

Stratus and I have been.

We got an armory, and can help the other wings with gear as needed.

And Del, come on in and take the Queen's shilling.

:)
Well looking at the rather shabby state that her majestys own in is in I'll be joining up to those fine fellows. Will post in the recruitment thread shortly.
Sign me up for a slot in the QCP. I have a gunship that is right now Indie but I guess it could be aligned to one of the factions.

Gun.Comm~Bryns[Semeter] is the name of the ship, but I can get an NCC. Not to mention there is something special about him that might take some time to figure out.

Verg
' Wrote:Sign me up for a slot in the QCP. I have a gunship that is right now Indie but I guess it could be aligned to one of the factions.

Gun.Comm~Bryns[Semeter] is the name of the ship, but I can get an NCC. Not to mention there is something special about him that might take some time to figure out.

Verg

Sweet

Very encouraging!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5