Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: QCRF update.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Could anyone explain me the lawful faction setup in Bretonia?

I'm about to start off with a new char who's going to be a Bret. military pilot - a bit stubborn, fighting a bit his own way (so he couldn't make a carrier in the NPC Armed Forces) but non the less faithful servant of the Queen.

So he isn't a privateer type and definitely not a policeman. Will fly a [V]HF or a bomber at max. Will go after everybody not of the Queen's liking: pirates and Kusari spacecrafts (as long as we are at war).

So which faction would fit best?
' Wrote:Could anyone explain me the lawful faction setup in Bretonia?

I'm about to start off with a new char who's going to be a Bret. military pilot - a bit stubborn, fighting a bit his own way (so he couldn't make a carrier in the NPC Armed Forces) but non the less faithful servant of the Queen.

So he isn't a privateer type and definitely not a policeman. Will fly a [V]HF or a bomber at max. Will go after everybody not of the Queen's liking: pirates and Kusari spacecrafts (as long as we are at war).

So which faction would fit best?

Upper Class : QCO

Working Class : QCR

Privateer : QCP

functionally, between QCO and QCR, there is no differnce. Just RP a little differently.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5