Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corporation wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
' Wrote:Tell RM & BAF to look other side and turn Omegas into warzone... both house militaries have other, serious problems than to care about few civilians of them shooting each other.

RM does regular patrols into the Omegas, at least Omega 7.
' Wrote:[2:07:27 μμ] Max Ausshole: We need like.
[2:07:55 μμ] Max Ausshole: Independent/Edge/Borderworlds where there are no lawfuls and no pirates, just Corps to fight over resources and research labs.
[2:08:00 μμ | Edited 2:08:06 μμ] Max Ausshole: It'd be so epic.

Pretty much this, give trading factions something to do other than trading.

We do have it, Samura can pew Kishiro, Samura definitely pew GMG and vice versa, Jammi's Bowex Cyldesdale Brigade pew in Kusari, dunno who's RepEx Ragnar Ganksquad pewing Liberty corp
' Wrote:We do have it, Samura can pew Kishiro, Samura definitely pew GMG and vice versa, Jammi's Bowex Cyldesdale Brigade pew in Kusari, dunno who's RepEx Ragnar Ganksquad pewing Liberty corp

RepEx are busy being inactive :mellow:

And allow me to repeat that yes, I'm aware of those possibilities that are written in to the IDs, but they're still somewhat limited in scope and don't allow for a lot of flexibility.
' Wrote:RepEx are busy being inactive :mellow:

And allow me to repeat that yes, I'm aware of those possibilities that are written in to the IDs, but they're still somewhat limited in scope and don't allow for a lot of flexibility.

I meant a couple month ago, and yes it still limited, the best corp can do is placing bounty on their rival
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6