Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ganks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
' Wrote:Keep it up Dubstep and I'll send Finnegan after you.
Omg, Dusty, that is one pulled out of Memory lane.

:smile2:

But ye, for instance, we Reavers got wtfpwnd in Cali just 30 minutes ago.
Landers (our newest recurit) saw in first hand how crazy i am. And the rest of the gang.

Spartans, like Pas's ancestors.

RP Wise? Ye, i expected a frack metric ton of Lawfuls near Mojave.
Did i expected to get ganked?
Yep.

All fun, and i bet that LPI is probably raging at the moment.

XD

~K.
' Wrote:It really depends ,
after all we are playing a game , and games are meant to be fun.
I am of the opinion that if you attack first , you shouldn't whine about a gank.
If you step into a hornets nest you gotta face the consequences.

+100500!

I totaly agree with this statement. This goes to all attackers. If you decided to attack first, its your mistake/good decision.
I just had a same situation today. I went to O 7 on my antisnub gunship, and found lone pirate on civil bmb with pirate ID. I started to RP with him, and he decided to attack. He had all chances to jump into O 3 system (I met him near JG) and I wont follow, as I did when he jumped to O5 heavely damaged. I dont consider this as gank, because he decided to engage me first. Such kind of Gank I think comepletely acceptable, because, smaller ship takes decision, to engage biger and more powerfull craft.
Worse situation goes, when larger ship, cruiser for example, engaging fighter first. But its also inRP. However, if you are a snub, and you got enemy cap attention, so he started to fire you FIRST, be proude of yourself- he afreid of you.
' Wrote:Spartans, like Pas's ancestors.

you keep referring to me, why?????
' Wrote:you keep referring to me, why?????

You're that spartan.
' Wrote:Keep it up Dubstep and I'll send Finnegan after you.
Please no. I don't want the army going after me.
Ganks, meh.

I like ganks, it means I'm winning so they gotta use more to beat me;)

Gank me all ya like, but I sure as hell will make fun of you for having to do it:cool:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8