Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:You guys should honestly post a recruiting thread in the recruiting forum, that will link people to your offsite recruitment. Nobody really knows where to apply for RM, bet that's part of the reason why the flow of recruits is so sluggish.
You're can only be kidding. I can hardly keep up processing recruits for the RM sometimes. People who are really interested find it.
You serious, then where is the RM outpour on the server then?:PSeriously post the recruiting thread, Gronath. You know you want to:P
Also, you should let me join, then immediatly fly the prinz again. I'll not let it get deleted this time, I swear.
C'mon, it's no rocket science. There's a direct link to our forums next to the, "How to join" in AC's factions guide thread. If that's too hard, there's no way we can teach them to fly a Wrath afterwards.:crazy:
Sooo.... can I have the prinz then? I'll make you cookies...
Gronath nobody ever reads that topic, they just scan the recruitment forums for the relevant thread:PIt's the most sensible thing to do, post your damn faction recruitment topic!

Oh and giving Koolmo a Rheinland Cruiser will certainly help as well!
You'll be more popular, and have a dedicated (and slightly repressed) ex-capwhoar running around, killing folk and shooting things. Oh, and keeping law and order, too....
' Wrote:Gronath nobody ever reads that topic, they just scan the recruitment forums for the relevant thread:PIt's the most sensible thing to do, post your damn faction recruitment topic!

Oh and giving Koolmo a Rheinland Cruiser will certainly help as well!

Just post it yourself
Dude, I'm not even in the RM, nevermind in a position of leadership. Would be a bit awkward now wouldn't it?
Blodo. I'm sure you know that quantity and quality are different things. We can't afford to keep a role play standard if we accept just anyone to the faction. Just today we put three more guys in, if those were ten, there's no way we would be able to train them and the whole structure would fall apart at the seams. What can I tell you? Doing patrols, not being allowed to fly a capital ship for something close to a whole year and putting an RP effort that most of the times fall into deaf ears is something that takes love to pursue. A lot of people just give up and lose interest. It's not a matter of putting people in, we have tons of that. It's a matter of keeping them.