Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:Yes, RNC are indies, and, who tell you that we don't actually keep a close eye on them? Of course, considering you are in the corsair faction, you know, as much as we do, that we can't keep one eye on them all, for all the time.

But we try to.

Well, if they are indies I owe you some apologies. As for keeping an eye on them, you got that nice thing called FR5, right?

Yes, we have our share of dumb indies so I understand you can't keep "one eye on them all, for all the time", but maybe you should start with that guy :D

Edit: kudos to Laura.Schoon for the fair-play
*facepalm* Vito... just shut-up...
both of you shut up. we have a chat for this kind of conversation.
Yes Vito, only [RM-RNC] would be an offical cap guy and as far as i know RM got only one BS, the Ravensburg.

But I'm more disappointed about the coop-play of that RM and Wilde yesterday who ruined our party with the Unioners and RFP.
Even no word in the report.
Unfortunately I don't think we can control our indie RNCs. Half an hour ago, one of them said that he didn't care about me and my orders, he had bought this bs to pewpew.
Yeah, sadly the indys can ruin everything in a minute.
I got both: RM and Corsair char, both indys.

As working for the Black Sails as privateer, who use gunboats or higher, it may look like PvP 'looking' but it is just part of the roleplay.
Me or other Privateers are use to be support.

But the problem i saw and still see is that inconsistency in the current RM roleplay.
I'm aware that the HQ stuff suddenly 'disappeared' primary due private reasons.
But eitherway you rp an infected officer or we got some powergaming/pvp abuse here.

I got chars on both sides and i know you do a very good job.
I think i am missing what are you exactly talking about?

Are you talking about the fight in Frankfurt, where the wilde DID roleplay his position in the fight, as a RM officer? Inconsistency? Where?

Like it was an unfair fight by the way.

2 Unioners, 2 |Sails, 1 Corsair gb, 1 Wilde, 1 [RM], 1 Military indie, 2 RFP|

Or you were expecting the lawfuls to shoot at the Wilde who was roleplaying an RM officer (and he CAN do that), with a Military ship?

So, in short, make things more clear about who are you criticizing and why, because i really didn't get it.
I have a question regarding RM's policy regarding IDs, I've had two encounters in the two past days where I was flying no IFF and no unlawful equipment at all, and both times the RP was like "HOSTILE! ATTACK!!!!"
No, I didn't bother to make screenshots or remember names because no rules were broken. I'm just curious if there is some general approach you have regarding this, so I can adjust my RP and behaviour accordingly.
' Wrote:I have a question regarding RM's policy regarding IDs, I've had two encounters in the two past days where I was flying no IFF and no unlawful equipment at all, and both times the RP was like "HOSTILE! ATTACK!!!!"
No, I didn't bother to make screenshots or remember names because no rules were broken. I'm just curious if there is some general approach you have regarding this, so I can adjust my RP and behaviour accordingly.

Could you mention some specifics on when that happened and what exactly happened even if you don't know who took part in that scenario? It would certainly help me gain a proper insight on the case and thus formulate a more accurate response, as we have no unified policies on IDs.
You have a PM:)