Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jealous about what? That you literally became Liberty Navy? In case of fairplay and attitude? I joined merely two years ago into RM and no we didn't had 200 players to pick from, we already had 40 members and maybe 10 of them played at all. Considering the verbal ability of RP from the Eilenburg I have to assume that you just randomly promote people into high ranks. And if you want to talk about activity don't use the "war" as your favourite in terms of activity. How much activity do you had before the war? Maybe 1 day? Good you logged here and there and had some encounters. In terms of BlackSmoke and Titan, those two have actually enough quality to represent the faction as it should inrp.

Best arguement I read in my entire life tbh, being sad about a faction became active. I don't know about which past you're talking, since you are playing for RM for like a half year maybe? I told you the reason why I quitted again and I believe I'm the last person who cares about ranks, I was long enough in HC. But do as you want, and become the Liberty Navy of Rheinland.
It seems, that discussion went in the wrong direction. The member, who was flying this ship, is a new guy on Disco and he didn't know, that it's not allowed to tag your indie capital ships without premission from High Command. (Yeah, he wasn't the part of HC, if you are worried about this.) I've already told him to untag this ship and created a separate channel with information of this kind, so accidents like this won't happen in the future.
On behalf of the RM I want to apologise for this little misunderstanding and wish you a good day,
Seeing pictures like this and this only confirms my doubts that caps are being given to players who not only don't know basics of the game but also say stuff like this in local chat. Yet another instance of the poor standard Rheinland Military is showing. And no, I won't bother with a report, but can't speak for other 10+ people that were there. Step up your game.
(08-21-2018, 04:58 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing pictures like this and this only confirms my doubts that caps are being given to players who not only don't know basics of the game but also say stuff like this in local chat. Yet another instance of the poor standard Rheinland Military is showing. And no, I won't bother with a report, but can't speak for other 10+ people that were there. Step up your game.

I don't know, why did this person tag his indie capital ship, but he will be asked to untag it, until he gets used to the basics of this game.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and sorry for such turn of events.
Sure thing, glad this was sorted quickly.
As I left the faction by my own, I want to fling aside my words. The player in question won't untag his ship and I guess, that the current 1iC will answer your feedback.
(08-21-2018, 04:58 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing pictures like this and this only confirms my doubts that caps are being given to players who not only don't know basics of the game but also say stuff like this in local chat. Yet another instance of the poor standard Rheinland Military is showing. And no, I won't bother with a report, but can't speak for other 10+ people that were there. Step up your game.

Yeah, that's kinda poor. Tbh we got a small problem with members that think they can tag their caps whenever they want, sometimes not even the 1iC is aware of that until someone get's reported or someone posts here.

Gonna poke Felipe about that, get ready for a answer.

(08-21-2018, 06:43 PM)Lambda Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that's kinda poor. Tbh we got a small problem with members that think they can tag their caps whenever they want, sometimes not even the 1iC is aware of that until someone get's reported or someone posts here.

Gonna poke Felipe about that, get ready for a answer.

Well, the player in question apologized to saronsen when he came on our chat speak about that happening. It was a rage moment like everyone have, and it been spoken about.

About the "Poor Standard" Sorry if some noobs do noobish mistakes, im trying to teach them. Over time they will learn, im sure. I suppose thats what factions are around for, teach players, help them to thrive in this complex game.

Feel free to send feedback, but this one in particular was dealt about when Saronsen (hope typed name right (sun) ) joined our indie chat to speak about.
We'll not answer the comm https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=165514

Nothing is set hostile and we cannot fix your own rep for you.

This is not an rp but a gameplay issue and we'd prefer to avoid awkward rp around such.
(10-29-2018, 08:08 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]We'll not answer the comm https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=165514

Nothing is set hostile and we cannot fix your own rep for you.

This is not an rp but a gameplay issue and we'd prefer to avoid awkward rp around such.

Oh, didn't knew that. You can delete that comm then.

~ RMHC