Discovery Gaming Community
Dear Director Murray, =LSF= - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Dear Director Murray, =LSF= (/showthread.php?tid=170485)

Dear Director Murray, =LSF= - Stolt. - 05-13-2019

Opening Transmission File

[Image: APNEW1.png]

Sender ID: Adrienne Perry
Recipient ID: Director C. Murray, =LSF=

Dear Director Murray,

My name is Adrienne Perry, I am one of the former Director's of Tactical Operations at the =LSF= [CHECK REFERENCE]. You should have access to the relevant files and dossiers regarding Operation Good Company. It was an operation begun by the =LSF= almost two years ago before your time. However, it has continued after the President & Congress nominated you to run the =LSF=.

I'll save you some time. In short, the goal was to infiltrate the Bretonian state and assist them with establishing an effective intelligence agency, which at the time, they did not have. The Secret Intelligence Service was created so that we could have an allied intelligence agency to assist with the war against Gallia. At the same time, I was assigned by =LSF= to covertly keep tabs on their operations and maintain as much of Liberty's interests within the agency as possible; without them knowing that I was still working for the =LSF=.

Unfortunately this operation has to end. When the [SIS] was first established, we had plenty of room to maneuver as the attached files should reveal. However, over time the Bretonian War Cabinet saw the success of the agency and the huge amount of autonomy that it had. They reigned the agency in, and centralised the [SIS] which has since strengthened their counter intelligence and information security protocols. Although I had been the second in command of this agency, I do not have the same kind of access to intelligence today that I once had due to the agency's reform's. Nevertheless, I have made copies of relevant communications and defence intelligence staff reports/message dump reports that I had access too. They are attached at the bottom of this transmission.

I have faked my death [CHECK REFERENCE 2] and as far as I can tell, no one suspects anything. This was a necessary step as I could not be sure if I was discovered or not by the [SIS]. I did not know at the time whether or not they knew I was a double agent sent by the =LSF=. I've posted all the intelligence reports that I was privy to below. For now, I will be heading to Curacao to rendezvous with former Director David Copperfield [CHECK REFERENCE 3]. I hear he is enjoying his retirement at Curacao, but still keeps tabs against Gallia and has plenty of his own personal resources to use against them.

I will not be returning to the =LSF= at this time as I need to stay off the radar for a while. However, you should feel free to continue to use me as an asset for the =LSF= as I will continue to advance Liberty's interests outside of Liberty's state apparatus. This will make it easier for you to deny any =LSF= involvement if I am captured.

Signed,
Adrienne Perry

Closing Transmission File

RE: Dear Director Murray, =LSF= - Liberty Security Force - 05-13-2019

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Office of the Directorate

Ms. Adrienne Perry.

I will firstly admit that I am surprised to hear from you. While naturally I was briefed on the status of Good Company alongside the rest of our ongoing operations upon my ascension to Director, I was under the impression that it would be continuing for several years yet. Nevertheless, I both understand the necessity for the mission to come to an end and appreciate your effective and stalwart service to Liberty during that time.

The data you've sent across is relatively dense, so with your blessing I'll have it carefully redacted and parsed down to Internal Affairs for intensive processing. Rest assured, this is not necessarily our first rodeo so to speak in these matters, and I would not dare let any information slip even beyond the Directorate that could trace itself back to your current status and/or whereabouts. If necessary, I can have some of our more experienced agents in these manners within Internal Affairs assign you a temporary code-name and up-to-date encryption codes, so to any other LSF operative - or anyone else, for that matter - you'd appear like a run-of-the-mill field agent on Curacao. That's all up to you, of course.

It is a shame to hear about the restrictions placed on the SIS - it is a tale that reminds me somewhat of our sister organization in the Rheinland Military, or perhaps even that of the Kusari intelligence group, to some extent. It appears only the Republic of Liberty has managed to understand the power of knowledge freed from the shackles of war, which perhaps explains our unrivaled success on that front to-date. But this is no time to chest-beat; I am glad to hear at least that their organization's controls are more robust now. Anything that made your job more difficult certainly made the Gallic spies in their organization twice as furious, and that we can at least appreciate. Regardless of this entire operation and our present relationship, a loss for the Crown in any respect is a loss for us at this moment, whether we wish to think of it that way or not.

In the meantime, I wish you good luck with your meeting with the former Director - do let me know how he's holding up, if you would. If you're in need of any resources from the LSF proper, or should someone less desirable come knocking, don't hesitate to contact us. We'll certainly be in contact again soon with some further tasking, should you be up for it. In the meantime, do as you said - keep a low profile, and make sure to watch your back. You've been a fine servant of the Republic for some time now, Perry, and I don't want to imagine reading that headline a second time.

In service to the Republic.

Christopher Murray
Executive Director
Liberty Security Force

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.