Discovery Gaming Community
RHA Notice to Junkers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: RHA Notice to Junkers (/showthread.php?tid=58166)

RHA Notice to Junkers - Radio Freies Rheinland - 04-09-2011

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]< Secure channel broadcast initiated >
< Recipients: Yanagi Junkers >
< Comm ID: RHA Oberkommando >

[Image: w1z5sm.jpg]

This is a Red Hessian Army notice to Yanagi Junkers: we will soon be arriving in Sigma-13 with a number of ships, up to and including cruiser class. Prepare your docking ports, we will be mooring at your station for a number of days.

Do not worry about supplying us, we will bring our own ammo among other commodities. Cooperate, and we'll leave you a cargo hold of the reddest diamonds you've seen to do what you please with.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]< broadcast terminated >

RHA Notice to Junkers - Junker Congress - 04-09-2011

***Transmission Received***
**System: Sigma 13**
**Station: Yanagi**
<Transmission Begins>

Are we reading you correctly.. uhh your sending us notice?

Ehem.. Red Hessian Army as we appreciate your need to use our stations and we have always shown your group the utmost respect. What have we done to you to warrant such disrespect? To this day we have not requested anything from you. More over we would never be so rude as to just serve you notice and demand you cooperate.

Still this message reads as a notification and is not a request. Also for what you consider compensation for us to "cooperate" is just unacceptable and insulting. In fact we have plenty of credits and do quite well in our own various business dealings.

In addition we normally do not ask many questions about those wanting to use our facilities. That being said if someone plans on parking a fleet of warships at one of our stations; We would definitely have some questions.

Furthermore Yanagi is not capable of supporting larger ships like these cruisers you intend to dock here.
If we did agree to allow you access we would need to refit Yanagi to be able to support capital ships.

First and foremost though we will need to discuss this matter further.

Perhaps a meeting where we can sit down and discuss a more mutually beneficial arrangement.

Until that time..

Demands or notifications will be met with refusal or denial.

No capital class ship will be allowed access to Yanagi before an agreement has been made.

That is all.

~Transmission ends~

RHA Notice to Junkers - Blodo - 04-09-2011

Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst, RHA Oberkommando
Message to: Junkers Congress

Guten tag, Junkers

Excuse the rather direct wording and sprouting this on you out of nowhere. The Revolutionary Army Council has decided in an emergency meeting last night to immediately dispatch ships to the Sigma-13 system in order to secure Hessian interests. While the fleet has not yet reached Yanagi, it will no doubt arrive there soon so ideally we would reach an agreement by then.

All we ask for is permission to moor to Yanagi temporarily to prevent ship drift. I think we can agree that is possible. All the supplies we will need are on a transport ship following us. The moor itself will be temporary, it will be used for refuelling of our ships from our transport before beginning operations from deep in the Crow Nebula. You must understand, it is not advantageous for us nor you to let the Rheinland government know we have passed by or moored at Yanagi, so we will not stay there for very long.

While I have been told by my superiors to offer material compensation for your services, I get the idea that what you are looking for is more of an assurance of the station's security. State us your exact terms and we will work it out.

Regards,
Hoerst

RHA Notice to Junkers - Hawk - 04-09-2011

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

You guessed correctly. Blood diamonds are not the sort of things I want to be seeing at Yanagi right now. To be honest, I'€™d rather not have your fleet be seen at all. If you can move those ships through the system and keep them undetected, I will be happy. If you bring any heat down on me because of this, we are going to have a problem.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****