Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SCRA Faction Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:Ive never actually taken the time until now. I always enjoy the encounters I have with SCRA even when its a ganking either way. OPG have always had a prickly relationship with SCRA and ive had my titan shredded or chased several times and always thought well that was fun. The obligatory insults on both parts are usually entertaining and balanced.

i dont mind the gankings as long as you guys dont:)

Heh, ganking is all part of the game man, and having the OPG around is always entertaining, especially when you're trying to run up a torp on some HAF lolwagon, and there's three titans on your arse. Hopefully once I get to where I'm going I'll get some decent internet again, and get back out there.

Tabris man, the LRF have indeed been good sauce the few times I've run up that way, I hope we can develop a closer working relationship in the continuing war against the capitalist scum:D
I got a few questions about the SCRA's history and goals.

First, we all know that the Eastern Coalition in Sol was like Stalinist or Maoist with a totalitarian dictatorship and purging of political enemies, but is it the same now? The description of the SCRA makes them seem like they actually want to employ to "proper Marxist" communism, which is theoretically very democratic. Is this the case now?

Also, there were rumors of two Russian and Chinese sleeper ships (what happened to Arabia and Africa?) landing in Omega-52. Is this true also or is the majority of the Coalition made up of Alliance defectors now?
Yes, No, Possibly, and No.

<.<

>.>

Erm... The general idea is that it is quite stalinist on an overall level, what with the dictatorship and personal control of the military, but within the 'iron curtain', there is a certain amount of personal freedom, and actual marxist communism.

Silly, Silly rumours. Maybe. Ahem.

The majority of the fighting arm of the coaliton is made up of former members of the alliance, yes. Most of the technical work, support staff, and proles are of mixed coalition stock.

So, this bit from the wiki is either false or happened too recently for any real effect?

Quote:There are also rumors that two Coalition sleeper-ship style vessels arrived in Sirius sometime in the last one hundred years, and their numbers joined together with the saboteurs, to form the force known today as the SCRA.
All my experiences with the SCRA have been on my trader. I would have to say though I did enjoy them since I didn't get vaped, plus the SCRA's RP is interesting. Keep up the good work!
Sadly to say, last event was a gank from your side agian. Well anyhow later others joined the the numbers became about equel.
' Wrote:So, this bit from the wiki is either false or happened too recently for any real effect?
Rumour is an indefinite word.
I'm rumoured to be a werewolf in real life.

Doesn't mean I am.
' Wrote:Sadly to say, last event was a gank from your side agian. Well anyhow later others joined the the numbers became about equel.
So, our forces predicted that you would send out loads of people to equal our own?

Great, no problem, thanks for the feedback.
Mostly SCRA are stubborn... Very stubborn.
But.. I like them. Good RP, good PvP. Everything in order.
~Petr Diordienko/ Fridrich Heinz
' Wrote:So, our forces predicted that you would send out loads of people to equal our own?

Great, no problem, thanks for the feedback.

Ech. Actualy we dont wanted a lot of support there we gain later. Anyhow I must say the fight was really fun in the start. : ) So thanks to ya too