Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SCRA Faction Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever since I came back to Disco (maybe less than a few weeks) I've had just one interaction with SCRA. It resulted in outright engagement upon me jumping to Tau-29. Best of all it was actually also a 2v1 fight. I figured I shouldn't bother crying about it on the forums as it wasn't the worst I've seen from all my years in Discovery. Though I actually entertained myself with reading the feedback thread's last few posts and it seems I'm not the only one who's been left dissatisfied with SCRA interactions.

Code:
[05.04.2016 18:38:15] SCRA|CPW-Karl.Marx: Petrov: What was that you saying?
[05.04.2016 18:38:20] SCRA|C-Twinblade: Just said
[05.04.2016 18:38:23] SCRA|C-Twinblade: STOP OUTCAST!
[05.04.2016 18:38:41] SCRA|Igor.Sacharow: Come to me!
[05.04.2016 18:38:52] SCRA|CPW-Karl.Marx: Petrov: To all Squadrons, engage at will.
I'm sorry guys lol but if you're just inviting SCRA into a fight by an engagement notice, why are you even bothering complaining about it? You could've just probably flown away or whatever, their "appearance" alone isn't an engagement, but your sentences clearly are so don't expect a different responce.

What should he have done? Flown away while you just called "[10.04.2016 19:46:48] Hector.Belltran[TBH]: Your time has come coalition bastard."??? Oh please can we have propper feedback here and not just rage, much appreciated.

As an Outcast, you shouldn't be dissatisfied.
(04-11-2016, 01:07 AM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ] As an Outcast, you shouldn't be dissatisfied.

And what is that supposed to mean? Is this the kind of attitude I am to expect when interacting with SCRA?
Hmm? No but as an Outcast, you should expect SCRA being agressive on you. Actually yes you should expect that kind of attitude because, if you know about Hispania Memorium you do know that SCRA recruits go out on missions, scribbling their name on the dead pods on Hispania. So basicly, yes the attitude from SCRA towards Outcast is realy realy cocky, the same kind of attitude is being seen from OCs aswell actually, from the officials or unofficials.

That's just how OCs and SCRA have been together, if we make fun of your dead people inside hispania sleeper ship and like sign our names, then I realy wouldn't expect a different attitude.
I meant more so instantly engaging in a 2v1 fight.

EDIT: I don't mind that we're enemies. I don't mind that I'd have to fight you in some interactions. What strikes me meh is that while outnumbering me by a lot you instantly engage.
Ahhhhh you mean that, oh yah sorry for misunderstanding. Hmm.... Well I suppose the engagement notice was from us all, but like in Group we were expecting more OCs to show up. To be honest, we were watching, though If I remember right you made it out, like runned away, no? That's what I remember before we headed off.
(04-11-2016, 12:23 AM)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2016, 11:32 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]For the record I was still alive, the event wasn't over. I even told you so, after telling you several times to leave.
so i still cant see any problem here

You even admitted afterwards in green that you knew that this was an event.
Your arguments "If you stop shooting, I will too" or your lies "I am holding back" (while razoring happily) were pointless.
You were told several times to leave by different people.

You are a veteran, and you should know a lot better.

I am not even worried so much about interrupting the event that really was in its finishing stages.

However it is not a cool move to jump a dual-razor cruiser and a GB into a snub group (+1 GB), with the clear hope to get cheap blues by having the GB hug the cruiser.

This interaction, or more specifically "ship choice" is - sadly - something that seems to have become a trend in Coalition. I have nothing against flying caps and Coalition should by all means use theirs, but was that really a good choice to bring? It was not.

Holding back and respecting the rules would have been the better choice.

Jack

And PS: Why am I not surprised to see you in this situation? Big Grin
(04-11-2016, 12:40 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2016, 12:23 AM)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2016, 11:32 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]For the record I was still alive, the event wasn't over. I even told you so, after telling you several times to leave.
so i still cant see any problem here

You even admitted afterwards in green that you knew that this was an event.
Your arguments "If you stop shooting, I will too" or your lies "I am holding back" (while razoring happily) were pointless.
You were told several times to leave by different people.

You are a veteran, and you should know a lot better.

I am not even worried so much about interrupting the event that really was in its finishing stages.

However it is not a cool move to jump a dual-razor cruiser and a GB into a snub group (+1 GB), with the clear hope to get cheap blues by having the GB hug the cruiser.

This interaction, or more specifically "ship choice" is - sadly - something that seems to have become a trend in Coalition. I have nothing against flying caps and Coalition should by all means use theirs, but was that really a good choice to bring? It was not.

Holding back and respecting the rules would have been the better choice.

Jack

And PS: Why am I not surprised to see you in this situation? Big Grin

well you guys didnt stop attacking to indie coalition gb so why should i stop assisting?
free blues? i missed all of my razors though i just killed one of corsair snub (probably you) with lucky shot
yep i know that was an event atleast we didnt attacked you guys in the middle of the event
only 1 military ship was left and sairs had more than 4 5 snub and gunboat

still cant see any problem here.
To be honest i dont see any problem here as well. The event was more or less finished unless we wanted to ubergank the last RM snub. And noone forced us to fight, we could have just leave. I know there were some remarks about us being cowards if we leave but it was inRP, so no hard feelings there. I actually thought there was mutual agreement on fighting each other.
On regard of gun choice: Jack, they had no solaris, if they hadnt razors on their ships they wouldnt have start the fight in first place. Not against 5 snubs and claymore. I think the fight was quite fair for both side, definitely more fair than those last two RM snubs had when we were chasing them.
I dont think this was bad interaction or there is some valid reason why we (sairs) should be angry. I enjoyed that fight. Probably only because i didnt die to razorSmile
(04-10-2016, 10:01 PM)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2016, 09:04 PM)Darku Wrote: [ -> ]What is the problem with you people ? SCRA wasn't even invited in Frankfurt event. One of you come with dessi (DOUBLE RAZOR) and a indie GB and shooting us in Corsair/RM event. If you guys really looking for BLUE's then please go to somewhere and show some respect when someone make any event.

So we arrived when the RM lost the event, then you guys insulted us in RP so indie decided to attack corsairs and I assist him
I can't see any problem here

10.04.2016 19:46:43] Harley.Quinn: Sairs. I like you.
[10.04.2016 19:46:48] Hector.Belltran[TBH]: Your time has come coalition bastard.
[10.04.2016 19:47:01] Harley.Quinn: I hate being called a bastard.
[10.04.2016 19:47:10] Harley.Quinn: Even so I'm a real bastard, I still hate being called it from 'sairs.
[10.04.2016 19:47:20] Harley.Quinn: *prepares guns*

Titan tbh I do not have any personal problem with you nor with any SCRA members. Now...
You arrived before RM loses the event, you and indie gb come just after our battleship died. There was 2 snub and 1 BS was alive, also you forced us to start the fight, you were poking us calling by 'Coward'

[10.04.2016 19:41:09] Harley.Quinn: Why leaving. I came for fun.
[10.04.2016 19:41:18] Harley.Quinn: Look at me, my make-up even makes everything funny.
[10.04.2016 19:41:35] Harley.Quinn: I like these white cloun make-up. Made it myself.
[10.04.2016 19:42:17] SCRA|CPW-Aurora: Kulov: One of the biggest warship in the universe, dying to group of fighters and single gunboat
[10.04.2016 19:42:23] SCRA|CPW-Aurora: Kulov: *laughs*
[10.04.2016 19:42:29] SCRA|CPW-Aurora: Kulov: I need to drink more.
[10.04.2016 19:42:45] Harley.Quinn: Maybe its you drank too much and me smoked too much.
[10.04.2016 19:42:49] Harley.Quinn: And we see that.
[10.04.2016 19:42:56] SCRA|CPW-Aurora: Kulov: Maybe
[10.04.2016 19:43:30] Harley.Quinn: But never had hallucinations.
[10.04.2016 19:43:31] Death: TAU|Karen.Blume was put out of action by [RM]-Koenigstein (Gun).
[10.04.2016 19:45:21] Harley.Quinn: Kulov, guess what will happen if they destroy this biggest warship.
[10.04.2016 19:45:40] Harley.Quinn: I will tell you. I will start disliking 'sairs.
[10.04.2016 19:45:42] SCRA|CPW-Aurora: Kulov: They are cowards, my friend.
[10.04.2016 19:45:55] SCRA|CPW-Aurora: Kulov: They will run away after that battleship explode.
[10.04.2016 19:46:12] Harley.Quinn: I'm sure they're not that coward.
[10.04.2016 19:46:14] Harley.Quinn: Lets see.
[10.04.2016 19:46:25] Hector.Belltran[TBH]: Adios!
[10.04.2016 19:46:30] SCRA|CPW-Aurora: Kulov: They are coward.
[10.04.2016 19:46:37] Death: [RM]-Koenigstein was put out of action by Cuervo[TBH] (Gun).
[10.04.2016 19:46:44] Harley.Quinn: Not really.
[10.04.2016 19:46:49] Harley.Quinn: Let's see.
[10.04.2016 19:46:58] Harley.Quinn: Sairs. I like you.
[10.04.2016 19:47:03] Hector.Belltran[TBH]: Your time has come coalition bastard.

you forced us to do so do not blame us for calling you 'bastard' its just a little common sense why would even you come with a GB and a cruiser (double razor) you were looking for BLUES nothing else either you guys could even bring snubs. You come just after our BS died and you knows no bmb wasn't even there just 4 snubs (so far i remember) and 1 GB