Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SCRA Faction Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=128755

^ Just because Cannon put the oorp Id their you think you can go an claim a station.
Just because you post you think you can erase all the work I have done the last 2 years to be there?

Even not a first contact to ask if you can ? You think you can just launch you space boot to my head ?

That will be a huge NO.

Until you come to something reasonable.
First off. I have no idea *who* you are, so a first contact would have been impossible.

Second, I have started an RP thread, to RP. Please do not post OOC comments in your RP post.

Third, ID's are not OORP items (to me). They define who you are, and what you do.

Forth - I have not claimed the station. Read my post. Level B is under our administration, nothing more.

Please note that the station is not *yours*. It is an NPC base which is owned by the Zoner faction. The rights to evolve the RP of the Zoners lie with the Official factions [TAZ, OSI]. If the base was a *player* base, then we have a whole different ball game.

So - in short, I am trying to RP the situation where the station has our ID's. They are commodities and they are real.

Start roleplaying please.
Oh you don't read the forum then. I have asked to OSI and Taz to be there.

However the Boa and Ames post have been invisibled and I need to do it again. But click the name you will see.

I also administrate Ames.

But noooo. Here you go.

RM has done the same at fp1, they have asked it kindly and they got an ambassy.

Do the same.

You ask for Rp, I just see powergame. Hello here I come to claim and put my law in your Rp.

NO
' Wrote:First off. I have no idea *who* you are, so a first contact would have been impossible.

Second, I have started an RP thread, to RP. Please do not post OOC comments in your RP post.

Third, ID's are not OORP items (to me). They define who you are, and what you do.

Forth - I have not claimed the station. Read my post. Level B is under our administration, nothing more.

Please note that the station is not *yours*. It is an NPC base which is owned by the Zoner faction. The rights to evolve the RP of the Zoners lie with the Official factions [TAZ, OSI]. If the base was a *player* base, then we have a whole different ball game.

So - in short, I am trying to RP the situation where the station has our ID's. They are commodities and they are real.

Start roleplaying please.

The IDs were put on Boa Vista because it's the closest base to O-52 that people can dock with to get ready for the Coalition rephack that's the OORP part.

As you know many Zoner bases are ran by administrators and you also know that Zoners aren't exactly unified so they are captains of their own boat. Saying that you'll ignore him because he's not an official is a bad move.

So what I'm saying is that that transmission is trash and it's he has the right to refuse participating in powergaming.
I have not said I was going to ignore him. Far from it - I have included him in the transmission. I have not powergamed anything - The IDs are on the station. Therefore a Coalition presence *is already there*. I am merely trying to explain that, in RP.

The Coalition aren't in the business of simply *asking* for something. Usually we go and do and then deal with the ramifications later. IE - Look what happened when we "claimed" Omega-49 and the Taus.

Omega-50 has long been considered part of our territory for quite some time. However, the Coalition have not gone after the stations due to an agreement with TAZ/OSI etc.

Soban, I assume the Boa admin, I am not here to remove the RP you have done. Or to wipe out your work, or to undermine you.

I am here to explain a situation and how it got in game - using the tools available that the Coalition has.
I'm sure the corsair will be happy about it.

The way you have done it is unacceptable. And Will stand on my point.

You want a mess you will have it if you continue on that way.

All I see his. Hey cannon put something on boa, YAY Let's CLAIM A PART WHITOUT RP BEFORE.
This is the RP Soban. It has to be done afterwards as I had no prior warning the IDs were going on Boa Vista.

Please re-read what I am doing. I am NOT claiming your station. My next post should clear things up. Please sit down, have a drink, calm down and listen to what I am saying.
Quote:We have occupied the vacant lower offices of Level B. Currently, recruits into our reserve force are using these offices to pick up their identification papers and to be processed by the local Commissar. From there, the Recruits shuttle out to Omega-52.

Level B is therefore declared as part of the Coalition Protectorate and is subject to Coalition Law. The rest of the station is unaffected by this change in policy.

So what is that ? You are setting up a garden market ? k.

Where is rp of you taking level B ?

Where is it ?

STILL A NO

AND no I will not calm down, I'm pissed off to be ignored most of the time. Oh an indie throw him a rock on its rp....

No too late that was the last throw.
Soban. I urge you to calm down and simply read what I am posting.

I am not claiming your station. I am not undermining your work. I am not destroying your work.

I am explaining how inRP things have happened to your station, after they have happened.

These inRP things are -

-Increased traffic flow to the station due to an increased number of Coalition reserve forces obtaining their IDs there.
-An inRP item (the ID) being available for sale.

Again - I am not ignoring you. I did not know who the administrator of the station was. Hence the transmission, and hence why you have been copied in to the transmission. The whole business with SCRA Indies was to include the general Discovery population with the possibility of playing a member of the Coalition. I am trying to include indies wherever possible.

Perhaps I was harsh when stating that you do not physically *own* the station, however I stand by the comment.
' Wrote:I have not said I was going to ignore him. Far from it - I have included him in the transmission. I have not powergamed anything - The IDs are on the station. Therefore a Coalition presence *is already there*. I am merely trying to explain that, in RP.

Well I dunno, claiming that you've already occupied a deck inside the station like ninjas and the Zoners just let you and they'd happily continue supporting you sounds a bit iffy.

' Wrote:The Coalition aren't in the business of simply *asking* for something. Usually we go and do and then deal with the ramifications later. IE - Look what happened when we "claimed" Omega-49 and the Taus.

Omega-50 has long been considered part of our territory for quite some time. However, the Coalition have not gone after the stations due to an agreement with TAZ/OSI etc.

I am here to explain a situation and how it got in game - using the tools available that the Coalition has.

Why did you need to occupy something by force since it was already under SCRA influence and as you said, under an agreement with the Zoner factions? Isn't forcefully occupying it same us attacking it? Won't that affect the agreement you had?

Something things are best not to try to explain them because it leads to messy situations.

Anyway, Zoner stuff, time to eject.