Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SCRA Faction Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This matter is already known to us and is being dealt with Internally.
I am not going to bother reporting this.
I want to ask the current SCRA leadership as to why are they literally recruiting RU players into their faction. Exclusively RU players, mind.

This is my recent encounter with your people.
http://i.imgur.com/BsmcZK2.png http://i.imgur.com/4RGr3mT.png

Excuse me?
I assume you already expected this but. Volgograd Industrial was put Ice Cold and has been freezed long ago, while SCRA started to use SCRA|CPS- ships instead.

Now suddenly after my RP with Mollys and others, my RP Project of this faction which I wanted to resurrect you guys suddenly make an account "Volgograd INdustrial" and fly around with VI| tagged ships. Care to explain what the hell you're up to? I mean yes, even if it was SCRA RPing VI back then, the project itself has never been a topic again.

But all of a sudden, when I want to make that faction and carry on with our Project, you guys make it? I can't call this coincidence.

2ndly as we have stated in many occasions even in game, because you guys never reply to us anyway, what's the matter with you and the "Rogue Agents" RP? Coalition Commissariat has been perfectly authorized by SCRA to be made together with Alte and the RP of His Guiding Hand and His Watchful Eye.

These RP's are realy old ones, so if you don't mind, would you just please let us do our RP and have fun with the Coalition Faction while we exactly know the Coalition RP perfectly? We did nothing that would cross the Coalition RP line, even if we tried to get a little on the edge, that was all. We pushed it's limits, but never crossed the line. So care to explain what's this attitude towards the SCC faction? I write this, because it is a serious matter, you're trying to block every RP way of us by going around telling "Rogue Agents" unnecessarily.
Also to add to what Spazzy said, I had a conversation with them after the encounter and this is what they said.

http://imgur.com/pG6fHOp,EXlQWIf,LUKjIE8#0

Also this spazzy's the log of what happened when they started shooting, the "die" bit is the bit that was PM'd to spazzy.

[25.06.2015 10:08:56] =LSF=Predator.84: [Beep]
[25.06.2015 10:09:05] /s2
[25.06.2015 10:09:05] =LSF=Predator.84: [DANGER: Hostile vessels spotted at E-3 , civilian traffic proceed with a detour]
[25.06.2015 10:09:16] SCRA|CPS-Zhangjiajie: die
http://i.imgur.com/CL4PFVe.png

No, if I kill them that does not allow them to come back. Tell them that. And if they die it means THEY cannot engage the other party, not the other way around, Jesus H Chryst.
Well aware of the issue with the individual. Tabby will handle it when he's around.

Trust me, we know whats going on. We're not happy about it either.
Backing up words of Snake there about unjustified inRP claims because of ooRP hatery, I also want to add that I spotted severall SCRA ships AFK activiting, mainly HC members. They often seen in Omega 52 for 20-30 minutes without leaving system. I once even logged to come and check it out, when I approached the person cruised away, ignoring my RP and just patrolled around Omegas silently. I know you guys have problems with activity after one-timed loss of 7 players, but doing this doesnt look like SCRA we all know and love.
In addition I find it really sad that you turned your recruitment process to standart "message-typed" like most factions have. You slowly killing SCRA spirit over time and people around start to notice it.
And players like one who Spazzy showed us and whoever was flying Aurora, used to get shot and kicked out of faction. Yet you keep them inside.
(06-25-2015, 11:30 AM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you already expected this but. Volgograd Industrial was put Ice Cold and has been freezed long ago, while SCRA started to use SCRA|CPS- ships instead.
So far as I know, VI was resurrected to grind for base supplies around Bretonia, which... I dunno. Is a bit questionable in of itself, but whatever. I'm assuming hurting your ego wasn't the reasoning behind the SCRA building their own base, Snake.

(06-25-2015, 12:19 PM)JayDee Wrote: [ -> ]Backing up words of Snake there about unjustified inRP claims because of ooRP hatery, I also want to add that I spotted severall SCRA ships AFK activiting, mainly HC members. [...] I once even logged to come and check it out, when I approached the person cruised away, ignoring my RP and just patrolled around Omegas silently.
JayDee: If someone was able to cruise away from you... that categorically means they weren't idling. Because they weren't AFK. Maliciously stating a faction is idling when by your own admission they weren't is a ludicrously dickish thing to do. I get that you don't like the current SCRA, but c'mon.
(06-25-2015, 12:19 PM)jammi Wrote: [ -> ]So far as I know, VI was resurrected to grind for base supplies around Bretonia, which... I dunno. Is a bit questionable in of itself, but whatever. I'm assuming hurting your ego wasn't the reasoning behind the SCRA building their own base, Snake.

JayDee: If someone was able to cruise away from you... that categorically means they weren't idling. Because they weren't AFK. Maliciously stating a faction is idling when by your own admission they weren't is a ludicrously dickish thing to do. I get that you don't like the current SCRA, but c'mon.

"hurting your ego" yea Jammi can you talk normal instead of insulting others? Thanks, then I ll try to be constructive and respect you too.

Additionally dude if you go see them just standing in space not replying but as soon as they re back in they start moving to nearest base avoiding interaction, thats AFK activity, proved.
(06-25-2015, 12:19 PM)JayDee Wrote: [ -> ]Backing up words of Snake there about unjustified inRP claims because of ooRP hatery, I also want to add that I spotted severall SCRA ships AFK activiting, mainly HC members. They often seen in Omega 52 for 20-30 minutes without leaving system. I once even logged to come and check it out, when I approached the person cruised away, ignoring my RP and just patrolled around Omegas silently.

As Jammi said, they couldn't have been AFK if they saw you, no?

Quote:I know you guys have problems with activity after one-timed loss of 7 players, but doing this doesnt look like SCRA we all know and love.

Peculiar choice of words here. The SCRA "we all know and love"may just be the "SCRA JayDee knew and loved". If factions get caught in the clique of unprofessional behavior, it's only natural for them to kick out the problem, or problems, at the cost of activity. This "new" SCRA isn't anything short of what should be expected. They've taken on some troublesome members and as Scourge as pointed out, it's being dealt with. Trial and error. The cycle of correcting your faction structure and members.

Quote:In addition I find it really sad that you turned your recruitment process to standart "message-typed" like most factions have. You slowly killing SCRA spirit over time and people around start to notice it.

This new recruitment system shouldn't be so shallowly analysed either. The previous recruitment style, while as RP eccentric as it was, was a tedious process that took yonks for a new member to join the SCRA and start committing activity. While it can be argued that this weeds out the lolwats and other detrimental recruits, the standard "fill out a form" style lets activity become more accessible and allows for the automatic process of torching the lolwats, due to community feedback, as Spazzy and Memesfit have already highlighted.

Anyway, I wish the SCRA best of luck with their endeavors in fine tuning their faction and can't wait to see the roleplay that will be produced.