Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Navy [LN]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:Ok few things i should mention
1 Emerald is my sister i am Marx i am not her brother that breaks many rules for the human race
2 Emerald is now BANNED from my characters as she has showed no respect for the server or the players on it
3 I have removed Emerald.Meyer as too many people hate her already thanks to emeralds actions
4 The only time i logged on the server today was on [ATA]-Meyer.Imports for about 5 minutes and Emerald.Meyer to pirate in California till i received a lot of forum posting threats to which i simply removed the character
5 If i receive anymore "Threats" on my Traders or Fighters i will simply ignore you and Record .. not screen shot ... Record the incident

As much as i hate doing it i have to apologize for all the trouble Emi has caused if you wish to send "DEATH MAIL" her email is emi.bunny@hotmail.com
Bubye
Marx Out

Oh. So that's all? Ain't that just peaches. ^_~

There's still only one small issue with this though... This Meyer/whatever-stuff can be perfectly described as "bollocks," totally unrelated to the thread, and must therefore be:

A. Forgotten;
B. Solved in PMs;
C. Solved in a different bloody thread.

Now then, the LN folks have told you (all of you) to stop arguing about this subject in their faction feedback thread. If one of you really wants to explain himself or something like that... then read the three options above again.:dry:

Show some bloody respect for the faction.

PS: Loved the death mail part. Lolled the bunnies out of myself.
Right, no more non [LN] related posts, anymore, and I'll be asking the Admins/Moderators to clean this thread up
RP is decent. Although your Fighter pilots could use some training. If I might make a suggestion, I'd put them in Civilian Fighters like an Eagle, seeing as it has more weapons and may allow for less unbalanced brawls. Give the bombers a Mini-Razor and a Supernova for fighter and capital ship combat. Fighters should have the cruise disruptors. Pair a fighter with a bomber and you've just stopped excessive cap using.

Even if a faction is all-out hostile, still try to RP more than 'engaging hostile target at X location'. Try to speak with them first. Most of the time, you'd want an enemy away from you and bothering someone else rather than you wasting valuable time fighting with them.

{Some of these comments may or may not relate to the [LN] faction on a regular basis. But on occasion.}

Signed,
Talia, Olivia, Elaiya, and Kurosora Satarae;
The Otsego family;'
The traders Quorxnog and Waffles;
and various others.
' Wrote:RP is decent. Although your Fighter pilots could use some training. If I might make a suggestion, I'd put them in Civilian Fighters like an Eagle, seeing as it has more weapons and may allow for less unbalanced brawls. Give the bombers a Mini-Razor and a Supernova for fighter and capital ship combat. Fighters should have the cruise disruptors. Pair a fighter with a bomber and you've just stopped excessive cap using.

-Most our figther pilots and bomber pilots are decent, need I remond you off our little fight? And we ain't putting no one in an eagle, as even though they are civvie, we are sticking thoroughly to RP, and the Guardian ain't a bad little VHF

Even if a faction is all-out hostile, still try to RP more than 'engaging hostile target at X location'. Try to speak with them first. Most of the time, you'd want an enemy away from you and bothering someone else rather than you wasting valuable time fighting with them.

We do do this, from what I see ingame, but you're advice is noted, and if anyone does simply engage by saying 'Engaging', please tell us.

{Some of these comments may or may not relate to the [LN] faction on a regular basis. But on occasion.}

Signed,
Talia, Olivia, Elaiya, and Kurosora Satarae;
The Otsego family;'
The traders Quorxnog and Waffles;
and various others.
I think you're doing good and all... just one question.

Why all the cap ships? In RP you already have a million NPC capitals flying around. You don't have many capital ship attacking constantly. I realize there are a lot of enemies in Liberty, but not that many that can't be handled by a fleet of fighters.

Every time I log on there are way more capitals then there are fighters/bombers.

[LN]-Kyle.Whisperdale 55 New York Executioner
[LN]-LNS-Durango 86 New York LI Dreadnought
[LN]-LNS-Indiana 61 New York LI Gunboat
LNS-Chisos 88 New York LI Dreadnought
LNS-Viking 65 New York Havoc MkII
LNS_BB-6X"Iowa" 87 New York LI Dreadnought
LNS_Louisbourg.Fortress 76 New York Assault Frigate

That's who is on right now. I count five capital ships...

Why so many?
I'd say doing missions at present, or just sitting around chatting. Two of the Dreadnoughts and a frigate are independents, and so it's not our choice when they're on and which ships they're using. Just be thankful they're well mannered ones.

And more capitals than fighters? Quite often we have a small handful of bombers/fighters holding off against a fleet of gunboats and higher. We consider ourselves incredibly lucky to have a Dreadnought or similar available during the dead shift.

Err... Yeah, I don't think half of what I said was entirely relevant, but hopefully it answered the question to your satisfaction.
COMMANDER OF THE FORTRESS HERE AND IM ALLWAYS ON WHEN THE LN IS ''DEADSHIFTED'' TO HELP COUNTER SOME OF THE "GUNBOAT ARMADAS"(MISSLE SPAMMERS) THERE BOMBERS HAVE TO TEND WITH
YOU ALL RP GOOD AND ASIDE FROM YOUR FIGHTERS NEEDING WORK YOUR A OK

EDIT: just realized i had caps on sorry but im dead tired and dont feel like retypeing so forgive my caps
as to so many caps right now there was a diplomatic meeting and a fleet of bog caps tend to disway most attacks we had tons of fighters on before but they logged
' Wrote:I'd say doing missions at present, or just sitting around chatting. Two of the Dreadnoughts and a frigate are independents, and so it's not our choice when they're on and which ships they're using. Just be thankful they're well mannered ones.

And more capitals than fighters? Quite often we have a small handful of bombers/fighters holding off against a fleet of gunboats and higher. We consider ourselves incredibly lucky to have a Dreadnought or similar available during the dead shift.

Err... Yeah, I don't think half of what I said was entirely relevant, but hopefully it answered the question to your satisfaction.

Well that explains some of it, thanks.

' Wrote:COMMANDER OF THE FORTRESS HERE AND IM ALLWAYS ON WHEN THE LN IS ''DEADSHIFTED'' TO HELP COUNTER SOME OF THE "GUNBOAT ARMADAS"(MISSLE SPAMMERS) THERE BOMBERS HAVE TO TEND WITH
YOU ALL RP GOOD AND ASIDE FROM YOUR FIGHTERS NEEDING WORK YOUR A OK

EDIT: just realized i had caps on sorry but im dead tired and dont feel like retypeing so forgive my caps
as to so many caps right now there was a diplomatic meeting and a fleet of bog caps tend to disway most attacks we had tons of fighters on before but they logged

Yeah, I understand what you're saying, but this is not near the first time I've seen this many on. Other times there are more.

Thanks.
Eh, I'd personally prefer to see the LN use their capships more often.

The only times I really see the LN caps is when they are in PVP, almost never exclusively RPing.
Usually the [LN] caps are launched in retaliation, IF they are available. Even the High Command, as the only ones with access to Dreads, tend to use their fighters whenever possible.