Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Navy [LN]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somebody should really solve this issue. If LN had at least a bit of honor. They could have make an arrangement. A 1v1 PvP fight. Winner lives, loser is PvP dead. Simple as a piece of cake.

Ganking= unfunny, cowardish and useless
Duel battleships?
Better than ganking a battleship with 3 LABC
(04-30-2017, 03:04 PM)hubjump Wrote: [ -> ]http://imgur.com/a/yn06A

Was this really necessary?
2 labc
1 overlord
3 bombers
(i think it was)

(04-30-2017, 03:21 PM)Sharkylapua Wrote: [ -> ]Somebody should really solve this issue. If LN had at least a bit of honor. They could have make an arrangement. A 1v1 PvP fight. Winner lives, loser is PvP dead. Simple as a piece of cake.

Well if the Navy side didn't have a tiny bit of honor, the Overlord wouldn't have stayed out, nor would have one one of the bombers been told to hold back and neither would have the LABC purposely move into the valor's close range. So I'm not sure what you're complaining about. And you were on -two- valors. We saw a third person with you which by the rank looked like a capital as well. And keep in mind that valors are tough ships.

Why thank you for explaining me that pvp is winner lives and loser dies and that ganking is bad, because that wasn't our intention.

As far as arranging fights goes, we saw RNS in Magellan and decided to go for a pew. For some reason, you were damaged and decided to just go and dock, because i'm guessing you were probably doing missions. At any time, nothing was stopping you from PMing us and telling us that "hey guys, we were doing missions, let us dock and get ready and then we have big pew". Nonetheless I'll make sure to confirm your desire to have an interaction next time. Alternatively If you like only carefully arranged fights, perhaps you can stick to events or conn.

If you want a duel or whatever then communicate, shoot us a pm. Otherwise I can't know.

Again I don't see ourselves at fault here. Sure it could be better, and i'll look into that for next time, but i cannot really accept your claims on ganking.
(04-30-2017, 03:50 PM)Arbs Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2017, 03:04 PM)hubjump Wrote: [ -> ]http://imgur.com/a/yn06A

Was this really necessary?
2 labc
1 overlord
3 bombers
(i think it was)

(04-30-2017, 03:21 PM)Sharkylapua Wrote: [ -> ]Somebody should really solve this issue. If LN had at least a bit of honor. They could have make an arrangement. A 1v1 PvP fight. Winner lives, loser is PvP dead. Simple as a piece of cake.

Well if the Navy side didn't have a tiny bit of honor, the Overlord wouldn't have stayed out, nor would have one one of the bombers been told to hold back and neither would have the LABC purposely move into the valor's close range. So I'm not sure what you're complaining about. And you were on -two- valors. We saw a third person with you which by the rank looked like a capital as well. And keep in mind that valors are tough ships.

Why thank you for explaining me that pvp is winner lives and loser dies and that ganking is bad, because that wasn't our intention.

As far as arranging fights goes, we saw RNS in Magellan and decided to go for a pew. For some reason, you were damaged and decided to just go and dock, because i'm guessing you were probably doing missions. At any time, nothing was stopping you from PMing us and telling us that "hey guys, we were doing missions, let us dock and get ready and then we have big pew". Nonetheless I'll make sure to confirm your desire to have an interaction next time. Alternatively If you like only carefully arranged fights, perhaps you can stick to events or conn.

If you want a duel or whatever then communicate, shoot us a pm. Otherwise I can't know.

Again I don't see ourselves at fault here. Sure it could be better, and i'll look into that for next time, but i cannot really accept your claims on ganking.

If you want to have good feedback make good interactions. Elijah Bishop was the ONLY member who really RPed nice and didn't rush. In rest. I only saw rushing LN desperate for blues. As example. You see a pirate( literally heavy fighter) doing NPC missions and you just say " Target on sight", "Engaging enemy" attacking it with 2 VHFs and a LABC on the way.
(04-30-2017, 03:50 PM)Arbs Wrote: [ -> ]As far as arranging fights goes, we saw RNS in Magellan and decided to go for a pew. For some reason, you were damaged and decided to just go and dock, because i'm guessing you were probably doing missions. At any time, nothing was stopping you from PMing us and telling us that "hey guys, we were doing missions, let us dock and get ready and then we have big pew". Nonetheless I'll make sure to confirm your desire to have an interaction next time. Alternatively If you like only carefully arranged fights, perhaps you can stick to events or conn.

1: Phantom, (arbs you should know) doesnt really stick around... he docks instead of dies... kinda annoying i know
2: You attempted to make him tech dead, i would of ignored if u shot at me and undocked to fight at full anyway because i'm not accepting a tech dead when we are literally 50m from docking
3: if you wanted honor, LABC's and bombers stay out and only the overlord fights
4: That LABC i doubt was ordered to kill its self the way it did, Infact you got lucky as before him, i was about to insta the other one before i was NPC rammed
5: That was not sufficient roleplay in my book, We had little to no time to even think of a response after seeing our scanners fill up like that, that fleet was a fleet capable of killing 4 valors maybe even 5...
Arbs im sorry but that was borderline blue hunting... you attempted to kill us whilst we were dry and both around 40-50% health

You should thank me, i knew the forces outside but i chose not to just stay docked... because i expected some decency
Thank you very much then. Perhaps next time.
I'd like to bring to your attention the behavior of one of your members who quiet obviously has some degree of OCC hate towards me. Though he doesn't openly admit it it comes across in the way he answers some of my responses and in his behavior which by the way isn't anything to be proud of.

First let me start with my first interaction with him yesterday, there was a large fight , ships shot etc etc and when they were the last one left one of our guys wished to duel him. So we held back instead of ganking him letting him have a fair fight bomber vs bomber, however he hugged Manhattans docking ring which in my opinion was very cheap so I started to shoot him and told him the reason why I was doing so and his response was he wished for nothing more than to waste my time.

Quote:[01.05.2017 21:43:41] /_\-Uncle.Willy: i'll duel him
[01.05.2017 21:43:55] [LN]-Kate.Albey: Sure thing. Come bomber.

As you can see they accepted the challenge and when I spotted them hugging the ring I intervened

Quote:[01.05.2017 21:48:40] Mc'Tavish: // im gonna keep shooting you as long as you try pvp in front of hattans docking ring
[01.05.2017 21:48:51] [LN]-Kate.Albey: //im gonna keep wasting your time then.

As stated it seems that he just wanted to waste our time and to me this is a very poor attitude, I was actually looking forward to an interaction with this individual but after today's second I don't want to interact with him at all and only wish to avoid him entirely.

The second interaction happened today, I met him in my gunboat outside Manhattan and he dropped a line that was quiet blatant metagameing.

Quote:[02.05.2017 19:24:38] [LN]-Elijah:Bishop: You're alright there Ensign?
[02.05.2017 19:24:43] [LN]-Kate.Albey: All good.
[02.05.2017 19:24:53] [LN]-Kate.Albey: Poor suckers can't even fly well.
[02.05.2017 19:24:56] Mc'Tavish: Ye might 've asked her dat yesterday
[02.05.2017 19:25:10] Mc'Tavish: When she couldn't even fight me in front o hattans docking ring
[02.05.2017 19:25:33] [LN]-Kate.Albey: Well, what can I say. I'm not in an light fighter spitting words.

I highlighted it in red in case it wasn't obvious enough. It's no secret that I fly a light fighter named Jack Light, the very same light fighter he chased all around new york only he never ended up catching me. This is exactly what they are referring to with this line however Mc'tavish and Jack.Light are in no way related yet they seem to think it's ok to bring it up in a very casual manner. It's quiet obvious there's some level of OCC hate here and to be honest it's disappointing.

When I brought the issue to the attention of one of your more senior members in-game Elijah:Bishop , I was told to "Chill" , Well forgive me if I don't chill, I wasn't given an apology, I wasn't told that they would be warned not to do such things again to the best of my knowledge it seems this issue was swept under the rug.

I've never seen such disgraceful behavior from a member of the [LN] in all my interactions with them and I'd like to know what you intend to do about first this. [To summerise what "this" is : Occ hatred towards me and blatant metagameing ]
Get the hell out of my feedback thread.
Get the hell out of my feedback thread.