Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Navy [LN]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-12-2016, 12:44 AM)Gagadug. Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2016, 12:30 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny that Wesker is talking about being ganked when he has just ganked a Ranseur and Scylla with 2 Overlord and 2 LABC in California.

To be fair I got a 1vs1 as last one remaining but probably because of weskers initative (or it sounded so).

We were on Teamspeak, Wesker told me, let me 1v1 Gaga because he is cool. We were like Np np. At least he gets a fair fight in lolberty
(07-12-2016, 12:30 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny that Wesker is talking about being ganked when he has just ganked a Ranseur and Scylla with 2 Overlord and 2 LABC in California.

Thats what you get for restocking 4 times in a snub brawl and base hugging and even remounting PGs out of desperation onto a manta.

Danke.

Also if you need to decloak to kill a BC than you need to practice flying dreads.

I was able to take a scylla (which is > labc) in a medium BS. And you were incapable of taking on a LABC in a ransuer unless you used a cloak? Lmao, thats gank deserving status x10.
Friendly reminder that this isnt general discussions. Im not sure as to what happened on that instance but I'll look into it further and instruct them accordingly. Thanks for your input and feel free to let us know if anything.
Feedback to the recent fight (yesterday) in New York, near planet Manhatten.

When we outnumber you yet your pilots still get into combat with us, then you can always shoot us a PM ingame to arrange a more fair numbered fight instead of sneaking up on us, attacking and then retreating to the stations (one of which is a PoB set up with full defenses).
We can trashtalk each other until you got a few more pilots if you don't feel confident in fighting us with what was present already on your side fighter-wise.

I'd not like to see the behaviour like yesterday repeat, if we can avoid it. It's not ment negatively towards the [LN], just a reminder that you can contact us ooc ingame via PM to set something up.
It's being taken care of.
Hi, I'd just like to point out that this pile of stuff was not necessary to kill one battlecruiser and one fighter. You could argue that we had 3 or 4 Auxesia snubs with us, but they don't shoot you anymore and I believe you're aware of that.

I get it, it's an [HF] legacy cap. Big kill, much wow, et cetera, but seeing that on screen leads to the other side docking and logging off, not any kind of interaction be it roleplay or shooting. If that's what you were going for, well, solid work I guess, but it doesn't seem all that productive or in the spirit of the game to me.

Nobody is butthurt or angry or anything, I'm just a little disappointed that we never get to fight or roleplay with what's supposed to be our mortal nemesis on equal footing every now and then.
Hey. You are perfectly right, that's too much stuff for what we were going up against. The problem is that I was told about a mix of targets, including HF, (auxesia plays dirty sometimes so i don't know what to expect), rogues/OC and all of those were flying different ships, you a battlecruiser, snubs, scyllas, rogue bombers, etc. So I expected to see a three-way going on and expected a force much bigger than what we were to face when I asked the people to log. Considering that we'd have to fight both sides and hope to come out on one peace that is.

One thing I want to make clear is that it was not intentded to make you dock and log off or something like that. Having activity around is a good thing, lawful and unlawful side alike. It's a mutual thing for factions to survive. It just happened that more people showed up than I expeced when I dropped the notice.

In any case we can organize some good fights here and there. We can keep in touch or it can come by itself. I'll take note of that and do try to have some good encounters between our factions. Thanks for the feedback. I'll make sure to take it in well and I'm really sorrry if I caused you to log off or ruin your raid.
(01-30-2017, 11:04 PM)Arbs Wrote: [ -> ]Hey. You are perfectly right, that's too much stuff for what we were going up against. The problem is that I was told about a mix of targets, including HF, (auxesia plays dirty sometimes so i don't know what to expect), rogues/OC and all of those were flying different ships, you a battlecruiser, snubs, scyllas, rogue bombers, etc

Excuse me?

Maybe you missed the part where we aren't shooting you anymore.
(01-30-2017, 11:04 PM)Arbs Wrote: [ -> ]Hey. You are perfectly right, that's too much stuff for what we were going up against. The problem is that I was told about a mix of targets, including HF, (auxesia plays dirty sometimes so i don't know what to expect),

Oh? I'll keep in mind of the glorious attitude of LN then.

Why I, or any of our HC, even bother with anything anymore is beyond me, if all efforts are just going to waste like that.

Seriously, we're sacrificing money AND one of our SRPs for Roleplay, and you'll still dismiss it because of a grudge.