Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: La Marine Nationale Gauloise - Transmission Centre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Marine Royale Gauloise Mission Report

[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 25th of Juin 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Déclaration de soldat: Florence Gabrielle Michaux

Rang: Lieutenant-Commandant

Topic:New London skirmish

Description de la/des situation/-s

Situation un:

The Royal Navy, together with la légion etrangère found a bretonian resistance in Magellan, which quickly fled to New London. Our forces followed up and a fight broke out near Kensington, here are the results of my side, due to a lot of casualties, I only captured my shots.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

[Image: rVbtMhH.png]

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 26th of Juin 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic: Two hostile contacts in New London ; Visuals on the cloud

Situation un:

I started off of the Betheny to see the cloud that bears the Nomad anomaly again, as I was not able to capture anything due to the radiation. This time, however, I was able to get two quick shots of the green cloud, one showing the jump anomaly itself, it should be noted that the anomaly can not be entered by our ships, it seems that only nomad ships have access to it, therefore I advise either keeping away from it or destroying any ship that enters the system through it. On my way back, I encountered a lone Lane Hacker who suddenly opened fire on me, he got punished for this, as it should be. This could have been the only close situation if there wasn't an Armed Forces ship coming out of nowhere near Southampton that engaged me as well, just as I was about to question a Coalition ship. However, I got out without a scratch and landed on the Betheny again.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

Attachments

Pertes hostiles:

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 27th of Juin 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic: Logistic service

Situation un:

I started off of the Guillestre in Tau 23, apparently la Marine has cuaght a whole lot of Outcasts in the area that needed to be transported to Chateau d'if Prison Station in Provence, where they would be kept and punished. Next up, I delivered a load of consumer goods for LD-14, the situation is still a bit struggling with keeping itself from any damage due to the many raids of the Armed Forces and Liberty Navy alike, therefore it should be used to keep a stable structure.

On my way I encountered one strange person, seemed to me like the member of some religion, he told me I had much to learn, I threw him out of Gallia, no tolerance for any foreign worshippings, the only one to order is the Roi himself, not some majesty, the communication logs are below.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

None

Attachments

Audio Logs:

Deliveries:

Marine Royale Gauloise Mission Report (IMPORTANT)

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 27th of Juin 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic: Rogue Naval Forces

Situation un:

After entering the New London system, I encountered a Kusari Naval Forces destroyer and a wing member named Fuji-7 who were obviously under a non-naval command, those ships are Rogue ships using the identifications of the Naval Forces as a cover, DO NOT APPROACH.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

None

Attachments

Audio Logs:

27th of June, 740 A.G.S.
Leeds System

Sender: Grand Maréchal Jean-Paul Macron
Recipient: Lieutenant-Commander Michaux; Captain Minori Shikizumi; Marine Royale Gauloise
Subject: Promotion Announcement

[Image: aF2HpRT.png]

Bonjour,

Our Navy has grown more structured and stable the past few weeks, and to this we owe to all of you.

We have noticed those who are working hard to ensure that the Navy does not falter. To honour this dedication, we have a wave of promotions to announce.

For exemplary duty and activity, Lieutenant-Commandant Florence Gabrielle Michaux has been promoted to the rank of Captain. They will now be able to participate in tactical planning and execution and support commandants in their role.

A hero of the Royal Navy before its reformation, Minori Shikizumi has been assigned the rank of Captain.

We hope to see you perform excellently in your new roles, as you are the ones that are leading the Navy to a bright future.

Jean-Paul Macron
Marine Royale Gauloise, Grand Maréchal

Attachments: N/A

Transmission Terminée

l'introduction

This document is visible to the grand Marechal, the Marechales, Générals and Commandants, hereby I, Jean Yves Patrice de Justéton state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 27th of Juin 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Déclaration de soldat: Jean Yves Patrice de Justéton

Rang: Commandant

Topic: Alcatraz Rogues, Bretonia and Liberty suppy lines

Situation un:

After the deployment in the Magellan system a Rogue vessel approached le Ressentiment near the Freeport 4 wreck. The rogue declared herself to be an Alcatraz rogue, a group of unlawfuls that operates in the California system. After a little talking the rogue stated that she and probably other of her assets are willing to support us in our conquest of California under the condition we deliver Booze to their basement. A particular matter gained my attention. These rogues claim to be very familiar with the locals and the system. Since we cut off Magellan as an important supply line between Bretonia and Liberty we realized that Liberty is still able to feed the cringy house of Bretonia. We interrogated the Rogue but she insisted to tell us only if we deliver them with alcohol. But one thing is sure: She gave a hint about another passage the Libertonians use to move warships and commodities to Bretonia. This is a case of highest interest. I want to advise our admiralty about the urgent matter, although the Captaine of the Royal Foreign Legion insisted to care about this. I am sure we will hear about this soon enough. Let's hope for good results so we can break the futile resistance soon and leave the Leeds front!

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

None

Attachments

Audio Logs:

27th of June, 740 A.G.S.
Leeds System

Sender: Commandant Lauren Charlotte La'Row
Recipient:Marine Royale Gauloise
Subject: Newcastle

Bonjour,

Few hours ago Royal taskforce which consisted of Légion Étrangere, Marine Royale Gauloise, GRN reserves, Custodi and Crete reserves engaged Bretonian combined taskforce in Newcastle system.

The battle lasted for 20 minutes and after then the last ship of Bretonian forces had to retreat. Roi's fleet suffered loss of all capital ships but no fighters or bombers were lost. Corsairs managed to survive as well.

That's all for now.

Lauren Charlotte La'Row
Marine Royale Gauloise, Commandant

Attachments: Newcastle

Transmission Terminée

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 29th of Juin 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Rang: Capitaine

Topic: Jump Hole Generator parts

Situation un:

On my way to the front in Leeds with the "La Chanteuse", our scanners alerted an approaching Kishiro vessel with questionable cargo. Upon scanning and identifying it, we found out that it were seven Jump Hole Generator parts, something that is used to create an anomaly to quickly jump from one place to another. According to the Kishiro ship, the Gallic Metal Service asked the trader to bring the cargo into Gallia, which is a heavy violation respecting our laws. Those parts have the ability to create something that is very powerful and useful, I will ask the GMS what it was supposed to be used for and will file a warning for the attempt to smuggle high-value/high-danger cargo into our royaume which is able to serve as a helpful item for the golas of the Roi. This attempt looks like a spark of mistrust to me, I wonder why the GMS would not tell the government about such precious cargo able to shorten the duration of the war but instead using it for their own gain, at least this is what I expect, the truth will be revealed as soon as their testimony is out.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

None

Attachments

Audio Logs:

Cargo Scans:

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 30th of Juin 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic: Battle in Leeds

Situation un:

It is no secret, that the Armed Forces have launched an attack with their devastating Titan-class battleship which has a firepower that is way ahead of even our Valor-classes. In any case, I arrived at the destination near Stokes together with secondary fleet vessels and a battleship de la Nouvelle Avant-Garde, sadly, I was the only representative of our primary fleet on the "La Chaunteuse". Therefore I can only report my point of view. We focused on the enemy's Churchill-class gunboat and took it down easily, one of the Corsair ships needed help of a libertonian Overlord-class battleship, therefore we provided cover fire. A problem were the bombers, that launched SNAC attacks from all sides, effective against the allied battleships, ineffective against us, we managed to disable one of them just as he wanted to start a new attack run. The rest of our forces defeated the hostile fleet while the Titan-class disappeared. As we returned to planet Leeds, I encountered another Dunkirk-class battleship as well as our beloved Armed Forces scout. I destroyed the scout who thought he could take on a gunboat of the Perilous-class and then switched to la "Chanson d'amour" as we picked up a signal of the HMS-Richmond. The battle between this ship and our superior Obstinate-class didn't take very long and we returned to Leeds without any harm.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

Attachments

Pertes hostiles:

None

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic: Taking a few days off

Situation un:

Bonjour, mes amis, I will be unavailable for service for a few days, my personal life demands so, meanwhile, my commanded ships will be operated by my very capable crews so there is no gap, I will soon be back and ready for the responsibilities that await me, but for now I need some time off, merci!

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

None

Attachments

None

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25