Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: More House Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I will put my 2 cents here. Story devs are actualy ruining Disco experience. And I totaly agree with Titan.
Honestly they could just reconnect Alaska to the Omicrons so that Liberty Navy and the Order could fight each other again. Sure both sides had a ton of lolcaps shooting each other but it led to some pretty interesting interactions in Alaska. Alaska is pretty empty nowadays.

I know this is a topic about House Wars and that the Order isn't really a house but I feel like this is a war that might do a bit good for the server.

You could also engineer a "Endless Space" style cold war between 2 of the houses (like Rheinland and Kusari or Liberty or something) where they aren't officially at war, but they are allowed to shoot at each other in the Omicrons or something, fighting for influence or to deny the other access to Nomad tech. Officially the houses wouldn't be at war so trade would continue but there would be animosity between the houses involved. This would fit in well for Liberty and Rheinland consider they just ended a war recently which about secret Nomad research, so perhaps both Houses now realise their citizens won't accept another war but need to find a way to stop each other from gaining access to Nomad tech (Maybe limit it to LSF/MND ID's only rather than full on RM/LN ID's).

I'll admit that last idea sounds a bit iffy, but I'm just throwing ideas around right now, haven't really developed the RP behind them or anything.
(09-17-2017, 03:37 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]The Kusari civil war is stale and should be put to bed. End it in some form of reconciliation and reunification, have Kusari-Gallia relations slide downwards and give those mothballed Valors and Tokugawas something to do.

We are at this, Meph. Things appear stagnant but thoughts and first RPs are being gathered to end Civ War soon and the next steps should results in activity rising in the Sigmas.

Also give GRN Cali ZoI and Nomads their Iota Jumpgates!
(09-17-2017, 03:37 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]The Kusari civil war is stale and should be put to bed. End it in some form of reconciliation and reunification, have Kusari-Gallia relations slide downwards and give those mothballed Valors and Tokugawas something to do.

All attempts to do stuff involving kusari that doesnt benefit them ends with whining and a retcon. As seen the last time a house rightfully declared war on kusari.
(09-17-2017, 03:47 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]All attempts to do stuff involving kusari that doesnt benefit them ends with whining and a retcon.

This. Faction leaders and story devs killed/killing all activity within and around Kusari.
(09-17-2017, 03:39 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the event flood should stop, as otherwise people will only log for events that bait with Sci-Data, NEMP Ammo and bounty. Logging should be rewarded, not reward-based logging.

Good idea, log a character for 10 hours (must be active, can't just be sitting in space or flying away from the sun) = get 100-200 million credits (or sci data).

Doesn't necessarily have to be 10 hours but it could draw some attention.
(09-17-2017, 03:47 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]

All attempts to do stuff involving kusari that doesnt benefit them ends with whining and a retcon. As seen the last time a house rightfully declared war on kusari.

Ah yes, The Nomad Incurison in Kusari. The last time we tried, and we actually did some activity, we all got cockblocked - guess by whom? - by storydevs! What is even the point of making something actual, if it doesn't matches their ****ing plans?
(09-17-2017, 03:22 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]The GRN needs California ZOI,[...]

Yes.

Quote:Rheinland and Kusari should Krieg GMG.

Irply cool to see GMG win again against insane odds, but from gameplay-wise perspective a bad decision. GMG would never manage to put up any noteworthy fight against the raw power of players who log on House side.

Quote: have Kusari-Gallia relations slide downwards and give those mothballed Valors and Tokugawas something to do.

Why not? Proud Kusari turns against Gallia. +1 war.

Generally speaking: Every House should have 1 war against another House so that lawful Navy players have something to do. I miss the old House-House battles.
Yeah, while i appreciate the "event effort" to make activity-burst, on behalf of Kruger (i suppose same to other trading factions) they quite damaging: in exchange for 3 days of veeeery high activity, no one logs traders rest of week (when next event pops up, again, means dead week for the faction).

The Rhein-GMG war should happen soooooon Smile or other war, or more than one at same time.

Or any other ideas ppl have to make ppl log again, last week even chats were dead, but ive noticed smt: game wasnt as slow as faction chats, and most ppl on were untagged.
(09-17-2017, 03:53 PM)Operator Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2017, 03:47 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah yes, The Nomad Incurison in Kusari. The last time we tried, and we actually did some activity, we all got cockblocked - guess by whom? - by storydevs! What is even the point of making something actual, if it doesn't matches their ****ing plans?

Wrong. Other plans. But those are for the future, can't spoiler details ya know :|
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9