Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Either more or no unlawfuls should have access to 5000 cargo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Is this the wrong time to ask that the Slave Liner have its cargo nerfed again

I agree, unlawfuls should have their cargo capacity nerfed to 4.3k i
The way I have always seen it the only unlawfuls logically capable of sustaining a fleet of 5ks would be the Hispanic factions, The Hessians (being Deemed the 3rd largest unlawful entity in Sirius) Additionally The Council since afik they are roughly the size of the Hessians. maybe a few others here and there depending on Rp perspective and Trade balance (IE Unioners/Xenos/Coalition/Core)

Alternatively open up the middle ground between 4.3 and 5ks to the unlawfuls maybe open up to 4.8k to the Outcasts/Sairs give some use to the transports often left behind by many people in favor of the 5ks such as the tanker which I hardly see ever.

possible:
Sair/Oc/Hessians: 4.8k
Council/Crayter/Core/Coalition: 4.5
Rest: 4.3

By doing that not only do you breathe new life into ships that currently rarely if ever see flight, you Also increase some factions potential for Rp. Granted that is just my opinion I am sure it could be argued for other factions to be higher than 4.3k but that is just my mindset right now.
TLDR summary of this entire thread.

This is another "they have X why don't I" threads.
(07-26-2018, 12:38 AM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]TLDR summary of this entire thread.

This is another "they have X why don't I" threads.

Would you be willing to add anything to the suggestion or discussion instead of whatever it is you attempted to post?
Unlawful factions with good reason should be allowed to have them.
Well, from a lore standpoint the hispanic factions are more self sufficient in terms of their power overall. That being said, most of that power derives from their work partners, which in many cases - is poorly elaborated on. I understand the NC- and [TBH] have an ok track record in this department, but as unlawful factions overall and waging a million wars they're very limited.

The Hessians are beginning to fit that category as well, so I don't know if it would be fair for us to get 5kers as well. Even if our lore and lores such as the Xenos/mollies revolves around a mining origin.

I personally would prefer to have a higher mining bonus, let the large cargo space numbers draw in the cattle to the lawfuls so the unlawfuls can do their jobs. 4.3k still provides a decent avenue for trade and piracy in most cases.
(07-25-2018, 11:41 PM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote: [ -> ]Sair/Oc/Hessians: 4.8k
Council/Crayter/Core/Coalition: 4.5
Rest: 4.3

Hold up, the Titanic and the Large Train would have the chance to see actual use?

I approve.
Honestly isn't SRP still a thing, technically if you RP enough of a reason and request an SRP pretty much you could get any Unlawful character or even a freelancer with an SRPed 5ker. So really don't see changing it for all unlawfuls, unless you want to just let all IDs have the right to fly 5kers.
bumpy dumpy. Let's be honest, unlawful trading is a pain and not as profitable as corporate 5kers, and thus should not be limited to a number that someone came up with years and years ago.
Snak3 makes some good points, but weskers line here pretty much sums it up:
'let the large cargo space numbers draw in the cattle to the lawfuls so the unlawfuls can do their jobs. 4.3k still provides a decent avenue for trade and piracy in most cases.'

I'd vote for increased profitability on smuggling routes though

Source: member of two unlawful factions with interests in trading

Thankyou, goodnight
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10