Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Either more or no unlawfuls should have access to 5000 cargo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(02-21-2020, 02:31 PM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you upset?

Of course It's not about IRMM. I don't even have 5kers with that tag. Maybe for some it's not fair to have this privilege for these 3 factions, but this is how it supposed to work (maybe Hessians should have it too). It's also makes the mentioned IDs more attractive for certain people, therefore helps the activity of the edge worlds a little bit.
(02-21-2020, 07:56 PM)Maltz Wrote: [ -> ]

Of course It's not about IRMM. I don't even have 5kers with that tag. Maybe for some it's not fair to have this privilege for these 3 factions, but this is how it supposed to work (maybe Hessians should have it too). It's also makes the mentioned IDs more attractive for certain people, therefore helps the activity of the edge worlds a little bit.

Can you explain why those 3 unlawfuls deserve special treatment when it comes to allowing 5kers? Because I would love to see boom of attraction to other IDs as Outcasts are probably the most popular to begin with.
imo. only Corps should have access to 5kers.
(02-21-2020, 07:56 PM)Maltz Wrote: [ -> ]

The outcast ID has battleships, ZOI in like 80 systems and 5k transports which is a corporate privilege. This ID is just broken, broken things need to be fixed, that's all reasoning.
(02-21-2020, 08:46 PM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]5k transports which is a corporate privilege

Like the Zoners? Even the corsair train have more than 4300. Malta or Crete can't have corporations? That's my point of view. On the side note i saw some gallic super train or other 5kers with FL ID. That should be fixed, not nerfing the largest criminal factions of Sirius.
(02-21-2020, 09:00 PM)Maltz Wrote: [ -> ]On the side note i see gallic super train or other 5kers with FL ID.

[Image: p4VJHkd.png]
I saw Whale with Order ID. People can't read even if it bold red text
(02-21-2020, 09:04 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ][Image: https://i.imgur.com/p4VJHkd.png]

*shrugs*
(02-21-2020, 09:00 PM)Maltz Wrote: [ -> ]Malta or Crete can't have corporations?

No, criminal groups can't have corporations within them.
Example of criminal group inforcard:

[Image: rJjmmfT.png]

Example of corporate inforcard:

[Image: S8LGQrd.png]

And no, having a planet doesn't make you a House.
(02-21-2020, 10:39 PM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2020, 09:00 PM)Maltz Wrote: [ -> ]Malta or Crete can't have corporations?

No, criminal groups can't have corporations within them.
Example of criminal group inforcard:

[Image: rJjmmfT.png]

Example of corporate inforcard:

[Image: S8LGQrd.png]

And no, having a planet doesn't make you a House.

I would agree...

Except these Criminal Organisations either have similar or larger populations than the European Union, their own planets, their own territory in space, their own shipyards, research stations, supply depots and more.
So in reality, both OCs and Corsairs can and would have 'corporations' within them. The only difference would really be how they define a 'corporation'.
I'd assume in this case, most business' that operate as OCs/Sairs are either too small scale and thus mostly insignificant, or directed by benefactors with ties to ruling structures.
Of course there will be an in-between as well, going from the insignificant to under the umbrella of whatever lord holds power within their area of interests.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10