Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SNAC hit causing server crash.. Did this ever happen with you? o.O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

As you SNAC a hull of a de-shielded NPC Gunboat or NPC Cruiser.. The freakin' server crashes.

I found it while doing missions a few days ago... and noticed that it still persists today.. So I decided to make a video so I could report it..
I recorded 6 instances of server crashes following the SNAC hits as shown in the video..
I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused, i tried to keep it minimum as i recorded it with gaps of about 1hr between 2 recordings...
But Still.. I'm Sorry the server crashed a few times while i had to record this bug.. I only wanted to help.. I wanted this bug to be noticed that's all...

I submitted it in bug reports thread but I wanted to know and discuss if this happened with anyone else...

Has this ever happened with you? Do you have any idea why this is happening...? Plz tell...

I'm no expert.. and I don't want to overstep.. but I think it is becoz of the new "balance magic" plug in O.o
Well, at least you noticed it. Thanks for reporting it!
Discovery Episode III: Revenge of the SNAC
Can confirm. if you land a finishing SNAC hit on an NPC, they skip their death anims and they instantly die, however, server dies in a proccess.
By announcing this I imagine we will have many many crashes over the next few hours/days. Let’s see how it plays out
Can we revert the nerf while fixing this?
I see 2 ways out of this:

1: We close the server
2: We revert snac changes
(01-15-2019, 08:51 PM)Nepotu Wrote: [ -> ]Discovery Episode III: Revenge of the SNAC

Damn nice one!
But yeah, OP, you did well recording it. Good thing I didn't play the last two days, huh?!
Well.. To be honest... I hated the damn SNAC nerf anyways...
(01-15-2019, 08:54 PM)Rantari Wrote: [ -> ]imagine we will have many many crashes over the next few hours/days.
*evil laugh*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10