Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Is our time worth being spent here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i mean i just play when there are oficial events like pew in O49 or narcharatsadrjhg trading

disco is far beyond the point when you could invest your effort into it, now it's kinda not the same
You're playing a mod for a game that's nearly 20 years old. What exactly type of meaning are you hoping to get out of it?
If you feel you're not satisfied by the mod - better take a break and return in a few to get a look: are you interested in it again or no.

p.s. Even Aftermath in what many believe won't fix the community which is the problem of Freelancer at all
Maybe you're the issue? Perhaps the reason you cannot get what you desire is because you're approaching it wrong.

Perhaps.... You're overly entiteled and should check yourself?

I dont agree with how the devteam is currently operating, but players, even OFs never got everything they wanted.
To be fair, it might not be, I have a cr4pton of exams and homework and studying, yet here i am, because i love the game simply

Also, i dont give up easily, theres gotta be something strong to make me leave

Either way, hopefully aftermath will be better

(imo if i can fly a donau in aftermath im fine)
Another thread like this? Boy some folks of this community sure are optimistic.

Commit a coup on 'em devs Perhaps if OF leaders would be overall united and put some sense into whoever leads this Mod to the ground...
Kalhmera Wrote:Is our time worth being spent here?

That depends on the individual and the goals that individual has. I can name you many people like me who definitely don't stick around for story, RP or any long term plans. While these things add to the environment, many people play for in game things such as PvP and it's improvement, setting up one's own economy in form of bases or factions, experimenting and exploring etc... I mean the days were the server had peak population all the time was when PvP was clearly the focus and story was driving it.

tltr/ Make it worth your while or don't bother wasting your time here.
Stop thinking you can influence the lore and instead enjoy Character development and Interactions.

Thats the one Thing i can recommend as a Former OFL myself
I just play, do some pvp and RP...That's all. And I advice you to play with the same course.

Just play and enjoy it. If you see difficult things, get better, find a way to reach your goal.
People now list the reasons why, as the leader of the EOS, I abandoned the idea of making EOS the official faction. The only reason this can be done is moderation on forums in a separate topic, nothing more.

Official factions have lost their value. If official factions want to influence the story, then their leaders should go against the story created by the Developers. In other words, the declaration of war by Liberty to Bretonia (possible, sure) should be accompanied by the fact that the players of Liberty and Bretonia should not be at war with each other.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8