Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: UNPREVOKED ATTACK BY AW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Ok wish I knew how to take screen shoots at the time but I didn't.

In NT system [AW] ICONIAN attack me =CUFF=_CCC_ARC170 . this was a unprovoked attack . I didn't open fire on him in till he open fired on me . he didn't not hail me in any way or form . I hailed him saying you did not just shot at me ? I was thinking maybe it was a ncp . but when I look again he was shooting at me .

I an my clan did not come back here for a war . I want a answer from dab on why his member attack ?
... I was pretty sure that AW (and HF) and CUFF are on shoot on sight terms. Dab says it's up to you whether or not to shoot... (that includes HF, as we are very close allies)After what happend last time you guys came to the server. You now want peace and neutral terms with AW? Old wounds leave scars. At least give us 1 good reason why you have supposedly "turned around". I don't really believe it. BTW, why do you guys always hang out in New Tokyo? It's not like you own it or anything...
As your leader has known for 2 days Wedge, AW members may shoot CUFF on sight if they feel like it. I will not make them, but I'm not holding them back. I've already seen evidence of how your still as you were. You've lied, you've already broken a rule, but fortunately for you, we don't have enough solid evidence to pin it on you.

You've "claimed" New Tokyo, and you a fully lawful faction. AW is semi-unlawful and when you left the server, we were still at a state of war. I was willing to have a cease fire until you and your "clan" decided to start lying again and breaking some more rules.

You might as well get use to the attacks, as I'm not the only AW who still has grudges against the CUFF.
Dab,Dec 13 2006, 11:15 PM Wrote:As your leader has known for 2 days Wedge, AW members may shoot CUFF on sight if they feel like it. I will not make them, but I'm not holding them back. I've already seen evidence of how your still as you were. You've lied, you've already broken a rule, but fortunately for you, we don't have enough solid evidence to pin it on you.

You've "claimed" New Tokyo, and you a fully lawful faction. AW is semi-unlawful and when you left the server, we were still at a state of war. I was willing to have a cease fire until you and your "clan" decided to start lying again and breaking some more rules.

You might as well get use to the attacks, as I'm not the only AW who still has grudges against the CUFF.
[snapback]48438[/snapback]
Being HF I will fulfill any alliance obbigation with the AW. Nevertheless I would like to hear some words from our beloved leader TankTarget before opening an anytime anyplace hunt at hatred CUFFs

[HF] Cesare Lorry - RavenCrawn Pilot
Ah yes HF will most definately help AW if that is what they want at this time....However I do have evidence of one violation they have committed against the AW that may provoke an attack....
TankTarget,Dec 14 2006, 12:31 AM Wrote:Ah yes HF will most definately help AW if that is what they want at this time....However I do have evidence of one violation they have committed against the AW that may provoke an attack....
[snapback]48452[/snapback]

In this case I will signal to our leaders TankTarget and DAB the fact that xWARxANGELx declared, in forum, to be the CUFF leader (even if he has no faction label). Thus the hunt at xWARxANGElx is open.

I'll take the freedom to call any other HF & AW pilot to organize a fighter hunt squad in order to punishe the CUFF, until DAB or TankTarget will give me different instructions.

Many thank to our leaders for their enlighted words.

[HF] Cesare Lorry
BestFlyerHere,Dec 14 2006, 12:09 AM Wrote:... I was pretty sure that AW (and HF) and CUFF are on shoot on sight terms. Dab says it's up to you whether or not to shoot... (that includes HF, as we are very close allies)After what happend last time you guys came to the server. You now want peace and neutral terms with AW? Old wounds leave scars. At least give us 1 good reason why you have supposedly "turned around". I don't really believe it. BTW, why do you guys always hang out in New Tokyo? It's not like you own it or anything...
[snapback]48436[/snapback]

Well you say what happen after the last time we came to the server it was three members only three. One hug and two start off level five ships. One caused the problems and had to answere for his misconduct. The other two left cuff before they even had a chance to make any money and started up PK. Eyes of the angel and Eyes of the hunter. We have done some good as we were the authers of the hunter on the forums. As former Pk myself quit using the action of one single member. ONE MEMBER! I am sure you have had aw members in the gamming world go nuts on you have you not? He was disaplinned and that single member is on watch by me. So stop the "CUFF BEFORE CRAP" and so on cause it was a single entity. Old scars lol get therapy. As former PK Eyes of the angel you know what we stood for and i assure you the same good level of gameplay from all Cuff members. I am sorry for the effect my former member caused you but hey you guys are multi platform aswel so you are well aware we we cant control all our members you know that. He was disaplinned and thats that. You were asked for a diplomatic solution and i give opplogy for my single members impact on you last time HE alone came to the server. I ask for some respect from a fellow comander to open up diplomatic channels. We are rivals in the gamming world yes, but for gods sake telling people to shoot us on sight as we just got hear is rediculas in my oppinion. We would not do that to you. In any case i am hear to talk and war is not an option for me. If i came back as PK you would have no problems so quit your biast on CUFF. We require a diplomatic long overdue solution. I assure you we were always ok just one bad seed who was disaplined. No need for war jsut talk and again quit the Cuff last time crap cause it was one entity and only one. Other two went to PK The Hunter. Diplomatic resolution? We are not hear for war with WA just cause we are rivals in gamming world. We have never fired on your ships once till today as you were shooting at one of our ships. We still hope for talks?
sorry for spelling was in rush!
Well i only read a few lines.. When it started to get in lying again I stopped, and because you can't put it in any conceivable form of proper grammer.

CUFF had AT LEAST 2 huggies. Maybe three. You had at least a battleship at the time, and about 3-4 fighters. Don't give me this 1 hug, and 2 starting ship crap. I'm sick of the lies, get over yourself. Heck, we have SCREENSHOTS of two CUFF huggies. Why should I offer you peace when you can't even bring yourself to say the truth.
Dab,Dec 14 2006, 01:58 AM Wrote:Well i only read a few lines.. When it started to get in lying again I stopped, and because you can't put it in any conceivable form of proper grammer.

CUFF had AT LEAST 2 huggies. Maybe three. You had at least a battleship at the time, and about 3-4 fighters. Don't give me this 1 hug, and 2 starting ship crap. I'm sick of the lies, get over yourself. Heck, we have SCREENSHOTS of two CUFF huggies. Why should I offer you peace when you can't even bring yourself to say the truth.
[snapback]48457[/snapback]

Ok sorry Ya that was my huggy and sold the wepons to a WA member and started Pk .That huggy only existed for aprox two days before we started PK get over it. In any case cut the crap too much dramma i am just telling you PK nobody had problems with as we were cuff so stop the dramma and war crap get over it and play the game. Its unproffetional to have biast cause we spanked you in the console world. lol
Hmm, Korrd wasn't it about 2-3 weeks we went chasing after the CUFF huggies?

And BTW, in PK, you didn't act like you did as CUFF, hence no bashing. If you hadn't acted the way you did, you wouldn't have been bashed in the first place. Would have just been AW v CUFF. Not Server v CUFF.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13