Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Kyoto Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[Image: dMkVHTk.png]

To vessels of the Rising Sons and Blood Dragons in general, this is new Message Dump. Be aware that this message dump is only for members of the Rising Sons ]bd[ .

Please use and report all events here. This way, everybody can keep up to date.

[Image: gZpII5v.png]
In Hideyoshi's Memory
***Incoming Transmission***
Source- ]bd[Horosho.Horatami
ID-****

Today me and our allies fought bravely against three others. I do not have the ship cam kills of the others. But I have one kill i think our Toshaigun will be most pleased with.

[Image: screen47.jpg]

The others survived, they are damaged but alive to fight for the cause another day. As for the corrupt scum, i do not know.

===Incomming Transmission===
[Image: Rosso.jpg]
===Comm ID: Kainae Rosku===
===Comm Source: Unknown===
===Topic: Reached===

===Opening Message===

Hai - Sensei!

I finally made it safe to Chogoku after a long chase of the kusarians-dogs. My drake was badly damaged, but was happy that one of you help me out on getting a new ship. In doing so, Im proud that I am a Blood Dragon.

===Closing Message===
===Complete===

===Terminating Transmission===
Source- ]bd[Hirosho.Horatami
ID- *****

Silly little traders... they should have listened.
And as for the outcast... He should have been wiser than to engage me on sight.

[Image: screen53-1.jpg]

(Silly Trader)

[Image: screen59.jpg]

(Silly Trader)

[Image: screen13.jpg]

(I honestly thought outcast's had bigger brains.)

Well this is what happens when you help the enemy...

***End of Transmission***
To: The Hideyoshi's Memory

It appears that the Aoi Iseijin are gathering force in Kusari, and must be stopped. Today I encountered a particularly unusual person in Kusari space. Acting oddly and talking of "light" and "shadow", this one is almost certainly an infected human.

We sparred, we dueled, though it appears that the infected gain an upper hand in control over their ship. My ship was destroyed, although my escape pod is now safe on Kyoto base.

[Image: screen681.png]

***Transmission Cut***
◄Incoming Transmission►

◄Transmission Identification: Obata Masamori►
◄From: Kyoto Base, Chugoku►
◄To: All Blood Dragons►

◄Message Reads:►

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%]Konnichiwa my fellow Blood Dragon brothers and sisters.

This is Obata Masamori sending a report of a convenient incident.
While pirating in Kyushu, I saw a huge transport coming trough the trade lanes.

With my lightning fast reflexes I disrupted the trade lane and ordered the transport to stop.
When the transport had stopped, I ordered the transport's crew to standby for a cargo scan.
[color=#990000]The transport was identified as a Republican Shipping vessel and it was carrying 5000 units of Deuterium.
[color=#990000]
After that I made my demands clear, that the Blood Dragons do not like gaijns take cargo trough Kusari.
I kindly asked for a 2,000,000 credit tax, considering the captain of the said vessel acted rather disrespectfully.
After persuasion the transport's captain complied to pay me the 2,000,000 credit tax.

Cockpit Camera shots:
[color=#000000]- Scan
- Payment

The drinks are on me!
Obata Masamori out.
[color=#000000]

[color=#000000]Message Ends
Transmission Terminated
===Incomming Transmission===
[Image: Rosso.jpg]
===Comm ID: Kainae Rosku===
===Comm Source: Unknown===
===Topic: Status===

===Opening Message===

Hai Sensei.

It's been a long time i wasn't on space comms, but that was because of the comms computer were a bit jammed and doing the paperworks for the new bomber i got. Quite heavy to handle, but i'll get it eventually.Anyways, while seeing our "Faction Status", i haven't seen my name....maybe a review and update needed?

Thanks

===Closing Message===
Replying Transmission
Transmission source locked
Transmission sent.
Transmission contains datafle -

Opening datafile.

Konnichiwa, brother. Our main information will be updated in 6 days, after the promotions and roll call have ended.

Please confirm your activity here.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46235

Signed,
The Shogunate Office
The Hideyoshi's Memory.
◄Incoming Transmission►

◄Transmission Identification: Obata Masamori►
◄From: Kyoto Base, Chugoku►
◄To: All Blood Dragons►

◄Message Reads:►

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%]Konnichiwa my fellow Blood Dragon brothers and sisters.

This is Obata Masamori sending a report of a convenient incident once again.
Today while pirating in Kyushu I stopped two different transports almost at the same time.

The other one was apparently a Zoner Borderworld Transport, and the other one an unknown mid-sized transport class vessel.
It was difficult to handle two transports at the same time, but the captains of both vessels were cooperative.
It made my job a lot easier, and that is why I taxed them a bit less.

I taxed the Zoner Borderworld Transport for 750,000 credits,
and the unknown mid-sized transport class vessel for 500,000 credits.

It is unfortunate how many gaijn traders pass trough Kusari.
Of course, it means more money and supplies for us, but we can't be there always.

[color=#990000]The cockpit camera shots will tell more of both vessels.<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%][color=#990000]
You might be interested of them.

Cockpit Camera shots:
Scan #1
Scan #2
Payment
Scan #3
Scan #4
Payment

Once again, the drinks are on me.
Obata Masamori out.
[color=#000000]<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%]

[color=#000000]Message Ends
Transmission Terminated
To: The Hideyoshi's Memory

Another foolish vessel so close to death, however, I fought untl death when the Traitorous Kusari Empire decided to attack us with a vessel far larger than myself. After firing back in self defence after a Kusari Naval Forces "Umibozu" class bomber attacked me, inches from death, I spared his life.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2126/screen77.png
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9196/screen82o.png

***Transmission Cut***
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22