Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Naval Operations Headquarters [Message Dump]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Establishing video feed:::
:::Video feed: Live:::

ID: Mei Isogai

Konnichiwa,
I have just returned from a brief patrol of Honshu and New Tokyo. Kusari seems quiet at the moment as I only passed three ships of note. Nothing seemed out of the oridinary outside of a Gallic ship carrying Optronic Arrays. However, I only caught the ship as it entered the jumpgate to New Tokyo. I made the decision that it was best to leave them be since I didn't have immediate access to the license registry. Overall an uneventful day.

磯谷・芽生

Ships Encountered:
Universal Shipping Mastadon (Chitty.Chitty.peng.peng)
Interspace Commerce Touketsu (IC|Renzu-Garcia)
Gallic Metal Sevice Pachyderme (GMS|Le.Camionnage)

:::Closing Transmission:::

Konbanwa,
I am happy to report that the Ashikaga Miharu is now fully operational. After running some diagnostics in the Honshu system, I took it on a patrol through the Sigmas. Everything was quiet, even the Rheinland patrols were asleep. I'm not sure what they are up to, but we should still be on guard.

磯谷・芽生

Ships Encountered:
None

Konbanwa,
I have some disturbing news. I was patrolling Kyushu when I found this station in orbit of the planet. It looks like somebody towed it there while we weren't looking since I cannot find it in any active registration. It also did not give me clearance to dock which is a little suspicious. What should we do about this? The station looks like it is in disrespair so I do not think whoever owns it will be coming back.

磯谷・芽生

Ships Encountered:
GC-Hanazakari

Stations Encountered:
Hoshizora_Travel_Company

:::Addendum:::

After my previous report I came across a Chrysanthemum gunship. A Tridente with Outcast weapons. They wouldn't accept a peaceful solution, so I had to engage. Thankfully the Miharu's first battle was a success. The Tridente was destroyed and the hostages rescued.

28. July, 826 A.S
Battleship Matsuda, Kyushu.

[Image: 5EZhNhb.png]

Comm ID: Itto Kaisa HAYASHIMURA, Kiyoko
Recipient: KUCENTCOM.
Topic: Reinstatement

Salute.

Reporting back from medical leave in full shape and health. Ready for briefing and reassignment.

Hayashimura out,

[Image: eEZzgzU.png]

Signed,
Hayashimura Kiyoko, Itto Kaisa
5FLT, Kusari Naval Forces
<//: Incomming Transmission..
<//: Opening channel..
<//: Loading.. complete.. Videofeed etablished..

1.August, 826 A.S
Planet New Tokyo, New Tokyo, Kusari core worlds

[Image: TVZfiZg.jpg]

Comm ID: Nito Kaisa, Masaru Takeda
Recipient: Kusari Naval Forces Admiralty
Topic: Combat report

Masaru Takeda reporting,

time has passed since my last report. However, my current occupation in New Tokyo is taking a lot of time. Before I began my patrol through Tokyo I met Itto Kaisa Hayashimura, Kiyoko. We had a nice talk and I briefed her about the situation in Honshu. After a few minutes into space Kempeitai Operative Kitamura Tetsu joined us and we began our patrol. We came across two Blood Dragon fighters disrupting the trade lane between Narita and Shinagawa. As we engaged them in combat we took one down quickly and Hayashimura went into a duel with the remaining Blood Dragon. I assume her reflexes are a bit rusty after all it was her first day on patrol again, her ship was destroyed. However, the Kempeitai operative destroyed the last vessel and we returned to New Tokyo orbit where I returned Hayashimuras escape pod on Roppongi. After my return into space, another unlawful being arrived on the scene, it was a Golden Chrysanthemum pilot, eager to take revenge for her fallen comrades. It turned out in favor of me and her vessel has been destroyed.
This is everything for now.

Signed,
Takeda Masaru,
Nito Kaisa of the Kusari Naval Forces

ATTACHMENTS: ID scans

<//: Transmission closed..
05. August, 826 A.S
Fort Wakkanai, Hokkaido.

[Image: 5EZhNhb.png]

Comm ID: Itto Kaisa HAYASHIMURA, Kiyoko
Recipient: KUCENTCOM.
Topic: Field Report

Salute.

At approximately 1400, while returning to New Tokyo from a routine field patrol in Honshu in the vicinity of CENTCOM asset HYONO, I was ambushed by two (2) Chrysanthemum designated fighters in New Tokyo on the route back from the gate. To no avail with dialogue, hostile squadron proceeded with the engagement and was retaliated with a swift response. Both hostile fighters destroyed; however, critical damage was dealt to my vessel forcing me to double back to the nearest installation before hostile reinforcements arrive.

Several months have passed since I was relieved from my position as Kaisho-ho Yamamoto's adviser, and I'm still pending CENTCOM's decision regarding my re-evaluation status. Arigato.

Hayashimura out,

ATTATCHMENTS

Signed,
Hayashimura Kiyoko, Itto Kaisa
5FLT, Kusari Naval Forces
>>Incoming transmission

>>Sender:Akira Tokayama
>>Receiver:Kusari Naval Forces High Command
>>Location:Battleship Myoko, Shikoku
>>Encryption:Medium

>>Securing Channel:
18%...36%...50%...72%...83%...100%.
Channel Secured.

>>Loading package:
15%...44%...50%...69%...87%...100%.
Package loaded.

Good day,
This is newly promoted Sub-Lieutant, Akira Tokoyama.
Today, I went for my assigned patrol, which would be Shikoku, Galileo and Kepler systems.
Just a routine patrol.
As I was just going back to finish it, [KNF]Kh.H.Ishikawa joined me in said patrol.
After finishing the Galileo system, we've made our way towards Kepler, where at Ames Research Station, we encountered a transport type vessel, with a Pirate transponder.
And after being neutral to us and even trying to get past us, he just went in the Nebula near by, and we lost his track.
After that, to finish our patrol in Shikoku we found a Golden Chrysanthemums Bomber, which, after being so arrogant, got put down.
This should be a lesson to all pirates on the border systems.

Tokoyama out.
[Image: YTRHfJA.png]

Konbanwa.

I had the surprise to find today a well designed facility in Saiun Cloud, Shikoku system.
The facility used a Golden Chrysanthemum transponder and already has some defenses set up. It shouldn't be a problem for the South Quadrant fleet though.

[Image: siUeuit.png]

I suggest repositioning 3rd Destroyers squadron to Shikoku system to deal with this facility without delay, granted the truce with House Rheinland materializes.

Sakamoto Ryoma.
Kusari Naval Forces transponder detected
Decrypting KR-9064J key, secure transmission established.
Source: Battleship Hyono, Honshu System
Sender ID: Agent Majin

[Image: mYjunQU.jpg?1]
"Majin"

As you are all aware, a few months ago a installation that serves as a staging point for radical Golden Chrysanthemums cells has been detected in Shikoku, codename Kinkaku-ji, and the southern quadrant fleet received orders to dispatch and suppress the threat that it posed. During that time, KNI operations focused on measuring communications/data transfer and physical transit in the area as a means of testing our own capabilities of passive signal intelligence gathering, with some interesting results.

We learned that soon after Sakamoto Ryoma sortie and report, there was a flurry of spatial transmissions being exchanged from the target installation, and initial measurements of sublight engine emissions that we could pick up denoted few outbound and inbound traffic during the first days of the operation. That changed quickly however, when the first units of the KNF taskforce began their operations in the civilian quadrants of Planet Junyo, Deshima junction, and New Tokyo Gate sectors. Quickly several inbound transmissions and spatial movements were recorded converging into the area, which were later to be found by the taskforce as being Outcast and Lane Hacker reinforcements, that we assume to be the recipients of the communications coming from the installation.

The operation proceeded as reported on other debriefings, and ineffective command and hesitation to deploy more than the token force to suppress the defenders meant that the taskforce was unable to apply pressure on the installation and neutralize it.

In more recent weeks, KNI reports indicate minimal comms chatter from the area, and few but constant spatial traffic is observed coming and going from the installation, possibly suppliers or contracted smugglers operating from or for the GC. That the KSP or KNF have not made actions to directly intercept one of these transports is regrettable, as it leaves us with less insight on the particulars of the operations than we could have.

KNI operations have conducted quick visual recon on the installation itself, to evaluate the station status and defensive reaction patterns. Although the scouting parties didn't left much of an impression to cause alarm on the defenders, it has been reported that the station has been subjected to several modifications in the past months. Initial observations indicate expanded sections, probably for the purpose of storage or living space if going by outer details and lack of external entrances or peculiar energy signatures.
More recently however, several sections have started to receive increased layers of outer structure, typical of reinforcement hull or dedicated sector shielding. It is highly probable that the radical groups are hardening the already sturdy installation.

Traffic has been reported scarce and light in defences, and there have been no reports of Lane Hacker or Outcast sightings in the South and Western Kusari regions for the past weeks. If the High Command mobilizes it's forces rapidly, we can put the pressure while they are concentrated on the shipping, and inflict serious damage before they can pull up the reinforcements needed to deter our assault.

The initiative is on our side again. It is inevitable.

I pray for our continued success.
Majin, signing off.
> OPENING COMM CHANNEL...
> LOADING RESOURCES...
> TRANSMISSION DECODING...
> VIDEO FEED: LIVE

30/12/826

> SIGNAL STRENGHT: HIGH
> COMM ID: Liu Pen
> TARGET ID: Involved Parties
> SOURCE: Planet New Tokyo
> RANK: Patrol Pilot
> PRIORITY: Moderate

I'm Pilot Liu Pen;

One incident bothered me today. Patrolling Honhu, I noticed in my ship's neural a disturbing news: this: [29.12.2019 23:20:26] Death: DHC-DTS-Lauersdorf was put out of action by GMG | Keiji-Namura (Gun).
I felt the responsibility of verifying what happened and headed for the jump hole for the Sigma 21 system. Upon arriving I introduced myself to the Battleship Yamagushi command and after reporting my findings I received carte blanche to fly and find out what was going on. When you go out and check the Star Scanner, several ships have been caught in the system. There were GMG, RM and some independents. I located them and found them fighting ferociously among themselves. I was amazed at what I saw !!! Members of a Kusari and Rheinland company degrading between shots and more shots.
Recovering my involuntary lethargy, I asked them to stop the fight. I was not attended and below is a spoiler copy of what happened, being here as a record to investigate those responsible and the Justice return the due reward to those implicated in guilt.

Sayonara.

> FLIGHT PROTOCOL: KNF|NI-Liu.Pen