Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Naval Operations Headquarters [Message Dump]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Early this morning, F-23 Discordia detected a Blood Dragon vessel (KU Gunboat) in Honshu space. A scan revealed contraband. The pirate vessel was asked to jettison the contraband, but professed not to know how to do so. While standing by and trying to explain to the vessel what was required, the vessel opened fire on [Merc]Killer_Dis. She returned fire and took the opposing gunboat's shields down, at which point he escaped to Chugoku.

A conversation ensued, and the vessel "Teli.. something" was assumed to have been warned about entering Kusari space with pilot prisoners.

Somewhat later, the Hexagram-23 also encountered this vessel while trading the Honshu/Akita run. The vessel waited at the Honshu mooring fixture, and opened fire on the Hex-23. Hex-23 returned fire, but was not able to drop the gunboat's shields, having to dock at Honshu. A call was sent out to KNF units, and the Shikikan responded from Kyushu. However, by the time Shikikan entered Honshu space, the pirate had disappeared from screens. Trading vessel "Agnis" also reported being attacked by this pirate.

Recommend vigilance and caution when this pirate vessel is encountered.

Report ends.
Mama Dis
This morning, the Honshu/Akita traders were being attacked by two Nomad vessels, a BS and fighter.

The vessels are tagged with a [B], with nonsense characters following. Destroyer Shikikan engaged the BS with reasonable success, until he ran for the Sigma 19 hole. At that point, I noticed a second [B] vessel entering Oita and then Hiroshima. The BS soon returned from Sigma 19, and they both engaged the Shikikan.

I was not able to hold off both vessels alone, so I docked at Akita and sent a system warning to all traders in Honshu.

I was also not able to verify the ID on these two vessels.

Suggest vigilance regarding any presence in Kusari by this new "group".

The Fool
"We are honoured, Governor. Commodore John Matrix has Kusari's full cooperation and thanks. In return we can offer you what resources we have available in should the Southern Alliance desires assistance. We cannot assist your forces in Bretonian space, as I'm sure you can appreciate, nor assist in operations where we would be violating any of our defence or neutrality treaties with other parties. Our own resources are stretched so we cannot, at this precise moment, field a special taskforce for Southern Alliance reinforcement. Instead feel free to call upon any on-duty Kusari Naval Forces ships at any time. If you require assistance with a particular operation, a day or two's notice will allow me to allocate resources to assist with it. I feel we will be in a better position to provide fast assistance with a special taskforce soon to fully reciprocate arrangements; I will keep you apprised of developments."

Regards and best wishes,
Nadir-taisho
Admiral KNF"

' Wrote:Transmit : SACC, LEF Ships

Comm ID : [Image: jonmatrixidcom.gif]

LEF exchange program

Sir, I wish to inform that I am not allowed into Kusari space for the said exchange program as the Liberty Dreadnought has made the population of Kusari very nervous. I was told by a Kusari Navy personnel named Nebotuda that only fighters are allowed in Kusari for the said program. I have since redeployed my ship to the Colorado System and have placed my men on standby there should we ever be needed.

As it is, I would like for all LEF ships under my command be on standby in Colorado when not deployed. They would however be encouraged to get their Navy and Navy Guard reps to max green where possible.

Matrix out..

Transmit................

To: KNF

Comm ID: Richmond HQ

Greetings,

Has our relationship fallen due to events unknown here in Virginia? On many occasions the South Alliance has come to the assistance of our brethren without thought of compensation or safety, yet once the exchange program is brought into operation my men are regulated to Colorado. We are at a loss for such a position.

In addition, the CGW, who seem to be in your good graces, have attacked our forces in your space as we place our men in harms way on your behalf. Viewed in isolation it maybe just coincidence, but as a whole it is disturbing.

"SACC to Richmond HQ

One of the Corsairs was a CGW gunboat, it fired upon the Interceptor during the attack,
they have 24 hours to explain themselves of the attack or thier status will be changed
to unfriendly for shooting navy ships and assisting pirates.

Ende"

We are truly becoming disturbed by these events and hope some logical reasons follow.

Governor OsoRojo of Texas (Asst. DOD)
Transmit........

Greetings,

Have spoken informally with one of your number and shall abide by your new policy, though it is saddening that it is based upon your enemies desires.

My regards
To: Kasuri Fleet

I have been tradeing in Honshu recently, and have come under attack many times. I think u may need to exclate your KNF patrol there. The people i have come under attack from are
  • {Helghast}-Ferimond (cant spell it sorry)
  • (NovaPG)-Thomas.East
I recomend that u put your self on high alert wen thease People come in. I have lost much Proit unfourntanly:(

Thank you

MrSns-Trader
' Wrote:To: Kasuri Fleet

I have been tradeing in Honshu recently, and have come under attack many times. I think u may need to exclate your KNF patrol there. The people i have come under attack from are
  • {Helghast}-Ferimond (cant spell it sorry)
  • (NovaPG)-Thomas.East
I recomend that u put your self on high alert wen thease People come in. I have lost much Proit unfourntanly:(

Thank you

MrSns-Trader

Message to: MrSns-Trader
Comm ID: Shikikan

Sensei,
Your report is acknowledged. Again this morning the Nova vessel staged a "hit and run" attack at Akita station. By the time I and several nearby Mercenaries responded, the dishonorable whelp had already destroyed Trader "Gazoo", and had disappeared, tail between legs, from our scopes. (Logged off). Apparently, this pilot is a weak-kneed opportunist who is not willing to face the consequences of his actions.

We have also been informed that vessel "Tellicaster" has returned to the Honshu tradelanes to harrass and cripple our Trader friends.

KNF makes every attempt to respond to calls for assistance. We also attempt to provide sufficient protection throughout Kusari systems whenever possible. Please accept our regrets that you have had problems in Kusari space.

Hai!
Malaclypse/The Fool
[KNF]~Shikikan~

' Wrote:Transmit........

Greetings,

Have spoken informally with one of your number and shall abide by your new policy, though it is saddening that it is based upon your enemies desires.

My regards

Honorable OsoRojo,

Our requests are not founded on the desires of our enemies, but on the passions and pride of our people. It is for the Kusari Naval Forces to defend the Blue Lagoon from sharks. Consider it a comprimise that fighters are allowed at all.

I do feel the CGW should have no access to our home systems either, but that is not my decision.

Signed,

Seiji Nebotuda
Comm Id: Sean_trader*
WhY; Pirated 18million

i got pirated an excessive amount of money and it was in New Tokyo

the person was (NovaPG)Thomas_east

and Telicaster
' Wrote:Comm Id: Sean_trader*
WhY; Pirated 18million
i got pirated an excessive amount of money and it was in New Tokyo

the person was (NovaPG)Thomas_east

and Telicaster

Seanstakes,

Perhaps you should enlist in the Imperial Naval Forces to assist in the protection of your trade route. KNF barely has enough resources to protect the interests of the people, much less foreigners in Honshu out to make easy credits.

Our recruiting office and naturalization service awaits your application.
Message To: KNF High Command
COMM ID: Jester

Greetings Honorable leaders. I am Jester. I have been offered a place in Kusari's Great Navy. I have been issued a VHF and am currently working on ID and Tag. My ship is christened, [KNF]~Jester's Rage. I have been out in the outter rim doing servey work and becoming familiar with my ship. I return with goods for my helping officer. I will soon be back in Honshu finishing my initiation mandates.

Jester out.