Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Naval Operations Headquarters [Message Dump]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Comm ID: Katana Wing Captain Mori
Target ID: Kusari Naval Forces High Command
Encryption: Kusari Alpha 9.8

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

At the request of the captain of Battleship Myoko, which apperently has been having difficulty with the growing Pirate population, the Katana Defensive Wing has been formed to combat invasions into Kusari space. The wing is currently small, and will remain that way, as we honor skill and honor over quantity. A single Battleship has been bestowed upon us, but we will not drain Kusari's resources any more, and will only request a ship larger than a fighter if the need is great. No matter what the need, we will never request another battleship again, as we know that all of these mighty vessels are needed to battle the dishonorable Britonians.

We will not stray outside Kusari space unless one of you requests it. Meanwhile, we have already begun our work, destroying a NovaPG gunboat and badly damaging a Battleship, as well as destroying a Britonian spy and confiscating much smuggled cargo.

We need only to receive a request from you to carry it out if possible, unless it goes against our standing orders.

Katana Captain Mori out.
*END TRANSMISSION*
To: Kusari Naval Force Command
Encryption: Kusari Alpha 9.9

I am here to present to you the Battleship I have received to counter the growing illegal activity in Kusari. I present to you the battleship [Katana]-Soemu.Toyoda, named after myself, and a Imperial Navy Admiral, who served the Yamato homelands in the Second World War to defend his nation from the vile oppressors. Despite his defeat, he did the best he could, and I doubt that any of us could do the same. This was a long time ago, on Earth. I thought that remembering a great name of our people will help to resist the trial of time, and his name to become eternal, and equal to bravery and skilled fleet command.

This is all I have to say. The rest I have sent on private channels. Toyoda out.
Message to: Nebotuda, Leader KNF Tactical Strike Force
Comm ID: The Fool, Council of Advisors, KNF

Nebo-san,

I am truly impressed with the spirit and dedication of this newly-formed Katana Defensive Wing.

I believe their goals and aspirations are within the scope of the Emperor's grand plan for the Blue Lagoon.

I look forward to their assistance. Hopefully, the Emperor in his wisdom will soon bestow upon you the rank of Taisho of all KNF Forces, so that our efforts, both in the Homeland's defense by the Katana Wing, and our efforts on the Bretonian Front may be better coordinated.

I also look forward to buying the first round for our new allies in Kusari at the Perfect Blossom.

Warm Regards,
The Fool (Chijin)
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Encryption: Kusari Gamma 9.3

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

I would like to thank the Kusari Naval Forces Gunboat (ooc: insert Doom's GB's name here, I'm terrible at remembering japanese names, sorry...) for it's assistance today into a battle against the dishonorable Britonians. See our Transmission Dump for more details.

Katana Captain Mori out.
*END TRANSMISSION*
Sector-wide Comms to All Vessels
Comm ID: KNF High Command

Subject: Hiroshima Advisory

Citizens and pilots of Sirius: This is to once again advise and caution you that the Hiroshima system is forbidden to all except KNF, KNT (Samura and Kishiro), and Katana vessels on regular duty.

We have seen numerous recent incursions into Hiroshima space by traders. This will cease immediately.

Penaties for being seen and apprehended in the Hiroshima system can include fines and forfeiture of cargo.

Find other routes. Hiroshima is the [KNF] home system; and we will use any and all means necessary to secure our sovereign rights therein.

Signed for the Emperor,

The Fool
Council of Advisors
Kusari Naval Forces
Message to: SinTech Corporate Headquarters
Comm ID: Council of the Rising Sun, Hiroshima.

Subject: Banishment

Your cowardly actions in Honshu when asked to assist our valiant KNF and Katana warriors today has determined your future in Kusari.

Any friendship which you may have gained with the Emperor and the people of the Blue Lagoon was forfeit by your refusal to assist in repelling the NovaPG from Honshu.

Your lease on Amaori Station is hereby revoked immediately.

All of your ships and operations are hereby proscribed from Kusari Space.

Your once-proud corporate empire is but a mere shell of its former greatness and influence.

You have dishonored yourselves and your Kiretsu. Withdraw immediately.

You will no longer sit as vultures in your ships and watch our noble warriors die.

Had you any honor at all, you would fall on our own swords.

Chijin
cc: Nebotuda, Commanding, Kusari Tactical Command
cc: Katana Defensive Wing Command
cc ((would have copied to your dump, SinTech, but not sure you even exist anymore, or deserve to..))

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Encryption: Kusari Gamma 9.3

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

I would like to thank the Kusari Naval Forces Fighter Kasuma for honor, courage, and skilled battling in the face of dishonorable cowards with no skill for anything besides dishonorable and low tactics. Without him, many good pilots and crew of the Katana Defensive Wing may have died. However, we suffered no casualties, though we had several ships lost and damaged. While outnumbered and faced with very dishonorable tactics, the warriors of the Emperor still nearly prevailed, and took several foes with us. See our Transmission Center for more details.

I am also glad to see that you banished the cowardly SiN Tech, who refused to assist us on claims of "Not wishing to endanger our assets". If we can assist them, then they should certainly put aside their selfish desires and assist us in holding cowards who would "Endanger their assets" further from overrunning the land of the Emperor.

Katana Captain Mori out.
*END TRANSMISSION*
Message to: Council of the Rising Sun, Hiroshima
Comm ID: SiN|Tech Public Relations

We will, of course, abide by the wishes of the Kusari empire. Our operations on Amori will be packed up and moved, as per your request, and our ships are being moved out of your area of operations as we speak.

However, we resent the accusations leveled against us. We are a corporation; our prime motive is to make money to pay our employees and our shareholders. -Not- to engage in combat that would have undoubtedly ended badly for us. We barely afforded to build the experimental battleship, the 'Superior', the first time around. As a vessel, it has served us well in providing a mobile base of operations and a significant defensive platform. As stated, it's construction was massive and expensive. SiN|Tech cannot afford to loose such vessels often, and so confine our selfs to defensive operations. Against the sheer number of NovaPG fighters leveled against your forces, our assistance in the matter would have been negligible and our profit nill.

We bear no ill-will towards the Kusari government, and will hold open channels of communication should you decide to change your minds at a later date.

With all due respect,
Elexis Sinclare' - SiN|Tech CEO and Head Geneticist

Message ends:
Message to: Nebotuda, KNF Tactical Command
Comm ID: Chijin

Subject: Addendum to Katana Defense Wing Report

Sensei,

The Gunboat Chijin was on interdiction patrol in Hiroshima when it was contacted by the Katana vessel Nagasaki. Course was immediately set to the Honshu Jump hole, and thence to Akita Station.

Comms were severely cluttered. Secure channel was opened to the Katana contingent; but due to their intense engagement with the NovaPG/Bushido Fighter Wing, they were unable to transmit effective coordinates to our Navs Officer.

The Chijin proceeded to Planet Honshu and then towards Yukawa Shipyards. No hostile pings were detected, and Comms was still unable to procure effective intel from either of the Katana vessels. The KNF fighter Kasuma had already retired for repairs, and was not available on Comms.

We finally received a garbled transmission of hostile vessels proceeding towards planet Honshu, and reversed course. At that time we picked up the SinTech Superior on Navs, and I asked for assistance from our "friends". As stated in the Council's Decree, SinTech was apparently more concerned with profit and loss than in defending Honshu from aggressors.

Approaching hostiles were eventually detected approaching Honshu by sheer chance. By this time, both Katana vessels had succumbed to damage, and the SinTech Superior had disappeared completely.

The Chijin engaged the Dragon/GC combined force, but was quickly overwhelmed by the large number of hostiles, and was severely damaged in a short time.

The Chijin returned to Battleship Sado for repairs, and resumed interdiction patrol. Long range scans soon detected the Container Transport Yoda[T] in Honshu. this trader had previously been observed in Hiroshima, and warned to avoid our Home System. The Chijin took up station near the Honshu entrance to Hiroshima, and was soon rewarded for its efforts. The trader tried to run for Oita; but our gunners soon removed his shields and a fair portion of hull. A demand for the trader to drop all cargo was honored; but before the trader could resume course for Oita, the nearby Naval Guard fighters decided to reinforce this second reminder to the Yoda. He was soon dispatched. Hopefully this will give an example to other traders who ignore the Hiroshima 'no-fly zone'.

My compliments to the Katana ships Soemu.Toyoda and Nagasaki for engaging the enemies of Kusari this day. However, I would recommend further joint training to make communications and tactics more effective in the future.

Hai,
Chijin
Message to: Nebotuda-Taisho
Comm ID: Bo Sun Gen, Recruiting

It is my honor to introduce Ensign Renzokuken to the Ranks of our Fighter contingent.

While very sincere and eager, this young Ensign still needs extensive orientation on the entire Shogunate and its many features.

His Chimaera has been acquired and outfitted, including transponder; but indoctrination missions were far from complete at last report.

Hopefully he will receive help in this matter from our other brave warriors. I would be grateful if you could evaluate his flight skills and tactics when your busy time permits, Nebo-san.

Hai,
Bo