Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Naval Operations Headquarters [Message Dump]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Report from Shoi: Kurosaki Takeshi

As i undocked from planet New Tokyo to begin my patrol, i got an transmission from a trader claiming to have seen a pirate stalking the trade lanes.
I responded and begun the search were the Pirate was last seen.
There werent any trace of pirate activity when i checked my scanners, so i returned to my regular patrol.

After some time i've got another transmission claiming to have been the witness of an [GC] attack in Kyushu.
On my way there i met up with [KNF]Kagakagari.Takaya and begun the search for any [GC] activity in the Kyushu system.

As suspected the [GC] had cleaned up any trace of her ever being there, it is most likely that she fled into the clouds. My guess is that the trader didnt use a secure comm so the [GC] pilot learned that Naval forces were on their way.

We returned to New Tokyo to check up on another pirate sighting, that turned out to be nothing.
[KNF]Kagakagari.Takaya then docked with Planet Tokyo and i continued my patrol into Kanto field in case the pirate was hiding there somewhere.

As i was in kanto field my scanners picked up a ship and identified it as Claudius_Senex a pirate.
I ordered him to cut his engines, but i did not get any response.
As he was more then 6k away from me i had to try to get close enough to use my CD,
as i came into CD range he docked with Kabukicho Depot.
(// and logged off)

End of Report.
**Action report
*Source: Chūi Taiki Ono, [KNF]Taiki.Ono

Patrol timeframe: from 16:20 to 17:28

I began my patrol from Thushima depot and went straight to Hiroshima system, where Taishō Hajime Hiroito and Chūi Kurosaki Takeshi were conducting a training session. As I already made final approach to jumphole, I was contacted by a civilian vessel over private channel, who reported of two outcasts in Honshu. I forwarded the information to my comrades and assumed route to Honshu system.

Honshu system was searched thoroughly, yet there were no sights of pirate activity anywhere. Taishō Hajime Hiroito had urgent matters to attend, so he departed, I and Takeshi went back to Hiroshima to resume training.

I arrived in Hiroshima system first, and soon spotted an unauthorized vessel in our home system - ANGELwings. I immediately disrupted intruder's engines and demanded explanations and immediate leave of the system. Vessel in question complied and left without any resistance, though barely surviving the volleys of automated defense platforms. Before it left, I scanned the ship and was quite confused by its rather exotic equipment: Rheinland and Hogosha weapons on bounty hunter ship transmitting a Liberty navy transponder signal. As we had more important things on schedule, I decided to let owners of said tech deal with the vessel if they come across it.

After a while of training, I had to exit Hiroshima system to Honshu due to technical difficulties. Right after arriving in Honshu, I received an open transmission in system-wide channel from the one of the outcasts we were searching previously. I informed Takeshi, went back to Hiroshima to reload my weapon systems and we returned to Honshu to conduct a search.

Takeshi arrived at Akita border station a bit before me and went to check tradelane to Sigma-13 jumpgate. I was about to check lane to Sigma-19 jumpgate, when noticed two outcast contacts - DTH (gunboat) and ramms+ein - arriving from planet Honshu via tradelane. I ordered to cut their engines, I was demanding them to explain what are they doing in Kusari space, but I was interrupted mid-sentence by a blaze of hostile fire and my ship's warning signals of shield failure and hull damage. They weren't talkative, these outcasts, not at all. I gave up attempts of communication and threw my ship into series of evasive maneuvers. Guncam evidence.

Luckily, Takeshi arrived within seconds and now we were on even ground. It didn't took long before outcast fighter went down. Unfortunately, almost at the same time, Takeshi's ship was cought in gunboats fire and sustained critical damage, forcing him to eject. I continued the fight with gunboat, but found it next to impossible to damage its shields for long enough, yet I found it easy to evade all fire. I told the outcast to leave the system while he still can. Again, I received no response, but outcast headed for the tradelane and docked with it towards Sigma systems.

Since I had to yet prepare my ship for upcoming operation against Blood Dragons, I went to nearest dock and placed my ship in hands of competent technicians.

Signed,
Chūi Taiki Ono.

*End of transmission
**Action report

Patrol timeframe: from 16:29 to 17:55

I undocked from Thushima depot with the initial aim just to re-locate my chimarea fighter. I almost immediately received intelligence reports from war front, indicating the presence of our destroyer IKN-Akatsuki and a couple of Bretonian armed forces vessels in Leeds.

I contacted our destroyer, askig if there was a need of assistance. There wasn't an immediate need, but I was asked to remain nearby in case there is a need. I made my way to Taus, where I lingered near Leeds jumpgate, ready to move in if asked to.

Soon IKN-Akatsuki contacted me and I made a jump to Leeds and headed to Stokes. There already was a reinforcement of [KNF]Kagakagari.Takaya and Faythe.Yamasaki. Opposing us there were 4 Bretonian vessels, mostly bombers.

Bretonians seemed to be rather ignorant of where their space ends and Kusari space begins. When they made no attempts to leave the vicinity of Stokes, it was decided to, quoting Chūjō Takaya: "show them where they should "hold the line""

A fight ensued. Their bombers were no match for our Chimareas, so we had the initiative since beginning. Guncam shot from during a battle

It wasn't long till first of our targets went down: Guncam evidence.

In short time-span two ther enemy vessels were shot down:
BSF=(V)=Cpt.Kevin[A] was put out of action by IKN-Akatsuki (Gun).
BSF=(V)=Lt.Erisk[S] was killed by a hostile vessel.

Although I didn't make a visual contact due to battle, communication logs show that some of BAF and BPA personnel had approached the site of the battle. However, they made a wise choice of letting BSF answer themselves for their foolishness.

Communication log excerpt:
Quote:[07.09.2010 16:49:58] BPA)Alastair.Hind: Leftenant, what's the situation?
[07.09.2010 16:50:04] BAF|Lt.J.Tensdale.: Mr. Hind let them sort their own mess out. No need for us to die today.
[07.09.2010 16:50:18] BPA)Alastair.Hind: Very well. Why am I needed here then?
[07.09.2010 16:50:28] BAF|Lt.J.Tensdale.: I am sorry I called you for no reason

As battle went to conclusion, the last enemy bomber in which I was in pursuit, returned to IKN-Akatsuki in a desperate attempt to damage it. The offers of IKN-Akatsuki's captain Yukiko to cease fire went ignored.

As the bomber made its approach, I moved against it in a head-to head intercept course.

In a moment I noticed a SNAC projectile passing only meters from my left wing. The sight of it made me lose concentration on my target for a second, which he used to bring down my shields. There were just about half a second left till we passed each other and I decided that it is safe enough to catch the enemy with a cunningly placed mine. Unfortunately, BSF pilot had exactly the same plan. While a single mine would not have caoused critical damage to my ship, the combined power of double explosion did. I was forced to eject. I only have my hopes that the same explosion damaged the bomber greatly, thus allowing my comrades to finish it off before it could do any more damage to our destroyer.

My escape pod got to Stokes station without incidents, and I now wait there till our skilled technicians put back together my chimarea piece by piece.

Signed,
Chūi Taiki Ono.

*End of transmission
>>>Incoming Transmission: ShoSho - Takahashi, Mikako
>>>Time: Week 61, 817 A.S

Patrols have been relatively peaceful lately, thanks in no small part to the excellent work of the new blood we have strengthening the ranks. I've met a few uninitiated pilots; two were looking for a chimera (Elation) so I directed them to shikoku. One "Jingasa" helped me out with a problem blockade runner at kyushu named "Apocalypse".
As you can see the optronics were illegally being moved toward Bretonia. The percheron pilot claimed not to understand, so I explained as simply as I could. They made for the lane, I disabled it and asked Apocalypse to change course; at which point I was fired upon.
I deployed mines and made evasive manoeuvres, as it became apparent to the pilot that violence would not work he made a dive planet-side, bypassing the docking sequence and escaped. Later as Jingasa paused briefly nearby, the Percheron emerged again and immediately repeated it's escape upon glimpsing our strength in numbers. This troubling encounter has shown me that, as usual, we need to maintain our vigilance along our borders.
>>>Transmission Ends.
**Action report

Timeframe: from 14:22 to 14:52

I was about to conclude a vary uneventful patrol. I had just dropped a couple of small-time criminals at Fuchu prison and was going back towards lanes to head to New Tokyo. As I approached the lane, a ship - Dom -with Liberty Navy transponder signal appeared on my radars. As I went closer to have a rpoper look on the shi, it took a tradelane from Deshima Station towards Planet Junyo, that is, deeper into Kusari space.

I quickly followed the ship. At Junyo, I was able to properly identify the ship: Guncam evidence. I politely asked to cut the engines and stop for a talk. That and my further demands were ignored altogether and pilot docked with the trade lane before I could get close enough to disrupt it.

The luck was on my side, though. As I followed along the lane, I found that trespasser was stopped by a couple of small-time criminals who had disrupted the tradelane. The violator was flying in circles randomly opening fire on nearby vessels, namely ships of Blood Dragons, Golden Chrysanthemums and Farmer Alliance.

I demanded again and again to cease fire and leave Kusari space. The pilot finally made an effort of communication, but what he transmitted was generally unintelligible, so I could only guess what he meant. The pilot also didn't seem to understand what I am saying. I repeated my demands again and again using different wording and trying to express them in an as basic way as possible. He tried to dock with tradelane towards New Tokyo several times, but thwarted his attempts with ease. Guncam evidence

It must be noted that he continued random fire upon nearby vessels: Guncam evidence

Although I kept the violator's cruise engines and tradelanes disrupted, he still slowly made progress towards New Tokyo jump gate. I was determined not to allow the trespasser enter even more deeply into Kusari space. I positioned myself in route of the vessel and made my last demands to turn around. When they were ingnored, I fired a single warning salvo, that took down about 40% of his shields. That should have made it blatantly clear that he is not welcome anywhere further.

No reaction, no intelligible response. With all alternatives exhausted, I opened direct fire on enemy vessel. After about three minutes the enemy vessel went down.

During the fight I was contacted by Taishō Hajime Hiroito, to whom I later explained the situation. Also, Chūi Kurosaki Takeshi assumed patrol and joined the private communication channel.

However, after just a few minutes later, I noticed an identical ship with same callsign and identity making its way towards New Tokyo again. Interesting how did the pilot manage to repair his damaged ship or get a replacement so quickly. Trespasser made its way to New Tokyo system. I informed my comrades about the situation and Takeshi volunteered to aid in tracking down the violator.

There weren't any traces of him at first in system, so I started to round-trip through lanes. Finally I found the Liberty Navy pilot as passed me from Narita to Yokohama. I turned around and reported his whereabouts. I got to Yokohama shipyard just in time to see him dock.

In a minute or so, Takeshi arrived. We assumed positions at shipyard and demanded the immediate undock and surrender to Kusari Naval Forces and warned that any other action may lead to destruction of his craft.

After a while he did undock, but immediately made a run for it. While Takeshi pursued the violator directly, I headed to lanes and took them down to cut the escape routes. Of course, demands to cut the engines were ignored. The second lane went down just as the violator was trying to dock, thus leaving him stranded. Our patience was finally out, so Takeshi opened fire and the trespasser was destroyed in seconds.

Unfortunately, I had to leave for an emergency repairs on shipyard right after that moment, so I am not aware of following events, if any.

Hereby are included the copies of communication log records:

Signed,
Chūi Taiki Ono.

*End of transmission
[Image: comheader.png]

Comm ID: Isoroku Akihito
Subject: Report #1

[Image: 2539p.jpg]

Konnichiwa! I've starded my first partol on Emperors duty with orders to check Shikoku system (File#1). When I jumped to first trade line from NT>>Shikoku jumpgate to Planet Seto I was distrupted by two Blood Dragons units - Watanabe Toushiro and Watanabe Takeo. One of this unit has few of our pilots into the cargo (File#2). Of course I "asked" them to drop our pilots, but captain of hostile gunboat refused (File#3, File#4, File#5). During the conversation with support arrived members of our mighty forces Kafka Tamura, Kurosawa Takeshi, Nahuya Mihata and member of Katana Wing Raikiri. Also as a support we have a member of Gopnik wing. When the hostile ship refuse to realise our pilots we didn't have a choice and we opened a fire. After few minutes of fight both targets were eliminated (File#6) and our pilots were safe. When fight was over I've back to my patrol. I didn't noticed any hostile activity (File#7, File#8, File#9, File#10).

Report sent via Delta channel
[Image: comfooter1.png]

Subject: Report #2

Konnichiwa! Today I've starded my duty with orders to make a partol from New Tokyo>>Kyushu jumpgate to Kyushu>>Tau-29 jumpgate and when I end I should dock for rest on Battleship Nagumo (File#1). Patrol was clear and easy. I didn't met any hostile activity around my patrol route exept small Blood Dragons squad around Tshusima Depot. After few minutes of fight all targets were eliminated (File#2, File#3).
Additional files which may intrest the command:
File#4
File#5
File#6
File#7

Subject: Report #3

Konnichiwa! Today I've starded my duty with orders to make a partol around New Tokyo File#1. I've start it from New Tokyo>>Shikoku jumpgate into direction to New Tokyo>>Kyushu jumpgate(File#2, File#3, File#4). When I reach that location I move my ship to New Tokyo>>Hokkaido jumpgate via Yokohama shipyard (File#5, File#6). Next I move the ship to New Tokyo>>Honshu jumpgate via Narita Outpost (File#7, File#8, File#9). When I reach my target I was attacked by small group of Blood Dragons fighters. After the few minutes of fights all targets were down (File#10, File#11). I've set a course on New Tokyo planet to dock there and make necessery repairs of my ship.

*Comm ID: Chiba Idumi*

*Begin Report*

[Image: Chiba.jpg]

Konnichiwa

This is Chiba Idumi reporting of my recent actions in Kusari Space.

Awhile ago, I assisted in the destruction of one Blood Dragon bomber and one fighter in the Honshu system, there was a second fighter but he disgraced himself as he fled when he realized there was know way for their mediocre forces to succeed.

For the rest of my time, i have been stationed in the lower Kyushu system to enforce the Tau Blockade, but still having the ability to deploy into the Tau systems and within close range of New Tokyo. Thankfully i have not run into any blockade runners or enemy forces since my engagement with the before mentioned Blood Dragon squadron.

We will remained stationed on Battleship Nagumo in till ordered otherwise

-Chiba Idumi

*End Report*
:::Incomming Transmission:::
:::Source: Planet New Tokyo:::
:::Object: Daily action Report:::
[Image: b30699446.jpg]
During my today Patrol, nothing particular happend, an IMG transport carrying food rations, in Honshu, sadly after beign asked, this rations were not for the Kusari Empire.

Afterwards I decided to take a look in Sigma 13, since a strong activity reports were incomming from there, and effectively an Outcast Ranseur class Battleship was there, hopefully he accepted to leave, without making any agressive action.
It was kinda scary to be alone facing this monster, but all ended fine.
[Image: screen22h.th.png]
[Image: screen23f.th.png]
[Image: screen24.th.png]
I decided to end my shift there, and came back to New tokyo, nothing noticeable happend on my way back

Tamura Out.